• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Kage, your warrior sub cannot compare to the 6 years of spanish engineering that has gone into my sub...

But I'd like to try it! Does it have many spicy things =D?

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
I'm interested.

630€ for planetickets so far... thats okaj for traveling to the WC.

Please confirm the date asap and I will seriously have a look into it. My birthday is 14th of may and I'd love to celebrate it in Canada.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Subway? I'll get you guys to taste the Warrior Sub. =P
I am very familiar with the warrior sub. We will have to indulge, my fellow warrior!

I'm interested.

630€ for planetickets so far... thats okaj for traveling to the WC.

Please confirm the date asap and I will seriously have a look into it. My birthday is 14th of may and I'd love to celebrate it in Canada.
Honestly, it's PROBABLY going to be on the later date in May. Evan is just being dumb and hasn't confirmed it yet.

@ Tony: We'll talk in person about it.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm interested.
Yay, I hope you can make it, we'll make your bday AWESOMENESS :)

don't worry, I'll have a leaky subway cup somewhere
LOL so much joke about this gimp. I'm looking forward to the new gimp to replace Subway. :p

Team in 64 (pleasiez?)?
I'll practice reawy reawy hawd :lick:

date is confirmed, May 15/16
<333333333333 eVaN pWnS aT cHoOsInG dAtEs
I just found out this is a good weekend for me the way the course I'm in worked out. gg life, I win, re!

venue sleepover party like @ ts2 plz
What will snow us in this time? Sunlight? LOL

Okay I think I can make this

ggggg

confirm me
YAYAYAYAYAYAYYA

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
Meh...

I had a serious look inside, starting with get vacation for that time, and I will most likely not be able to attend. As a trainee I have to work a few weeks and visit school a few weeks as well. Unfortunatly I have school up until friday, the 14th / my birthday. Thats sucks because I can get vacation for the period I'm working but not for school. Should have checked before...
Man, I hate flaking -_-
I've been on the EC a few years ago and Canada is really great (apart from not including tax into displayed prices, that was pretty confusing IMO) and I'd love to get there again.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I am very familiar with the warrior sub. We will have to indulge, my fellow warrior!

Honestly, it's PROBABLY going to be on the later date in May. Evan is just being dumb and hasn't confirmed it yet.

@ Tony: We'll talk in person about it.
You ate it once with me didn't you? lol.

Kage, your warrior sub cannot compare to the 6 years of spanish engineering that has gone into my sub...

But I'd like to try it! Does it have many spicy things =D?
It's a bit spicy, it just tastes awesome lol.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Manuels gonna take out Kage like he did at CAST4 <3
What's a ganon?
if kage comes and loses to manuel again im gonna 20$ mm manuel ganon vs marth
Lol I'll do it even when I lose. I'm not great Marth vs Ganon, but I've always thought it was a fun matchup.
Manuels marth is the best in the west, including the US. ****ing get *****. :/
Lol I don't think so. Are there even any WC marths? I thought they were all falco/jigg/peach?

Man WC is gh...

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I count you guys as WC for sure. I just can't bring myself to call Carl a marth. He is a fox and a falco, he truly is. I don't know why he dilly-dallies with homersexuality and plays that Marth character. Besides, I wouldn't be too afraid of fighting Carl's Marth in tournament. His Fox? Different story, I'd probably have to go fox as well. Superboom plays a pretty good Marth, I wish I had control over my character like he does. I don't even know who your third is!

ALBERTA, COME TO THIS TOURNAMENT. Carl, I'll MM you for best marth in Eric's house!

Top Bottom