• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

booshk

Smash Lord
man i have no idea how that tournament will function, LOL so confused

and are we actually doing a top 15 thing?

not fair lol, i have an organic chemistry final on the 18th, so im not attending finale of hustle :(

but hustle III they both placed higher, hustle II terrorbird and edgeluca weren't there and i placed 9th, i placed same as edgeluca and higher than terrorbird at hustle I, i don't really know what tournaments will be looked at, and i can't find results for any tournaments before that but yeah just some input if needed :p

yakal for 10/11

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I don't think I will be hosting a HUSTLE this month because of people being busy with exams earlier in the first 2 weeks and on December 18th onwards people will be out during the holidays.. So I won't be hosting a tournament this month..

John you can go ahead and host a tournament if you want of course.. you can ask Evan if you guys can rent the room or find another place.. I will be gone from December 18th to the 22nd..

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I don't think I will be hosting a HUSTLE this month because of people being busy with exams earlier in the first 2 weeks and on December 18th onwards people will be out during the holidays.. So I won't be hosting a tournament this month..

John you can go ahead and host a tournament if you want of course.. you can ask Evan if you guys can rent the room or find another place.. I will be gone from December 18th to the 22nd..
no johns

except johns tournament

booshk

Smash Lord
yessss!!!! : D hope i wont be missing otu then lol

and LOOOOOL ROBY

btw where u going eric?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Rofl I just realized I'm gone from Dec. 17 - Jan 6.

So uh, I guess we'd better get on that tournament hahaha

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
It doesn't matter if the tournament is held off until after December. It's usually the vacation time for people. So its not a big deal. We have to have everyone come to it. Can't have a tournament without Tiep/Adam/Ryan/Eric/Manuel/Booshk thats just dumb.

Jack Pack

Smash Apprentice
Do you guys have a Brawl scene like at all? I'm applying for my passport tomorrow and when I come up itd be nice to **** your Bralw players up for some extra $$. Let me know via fb preferably

-eggz

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
**** brawl. Melee onry.
**** melee. Brawl onry.

Do you guys have a Brawl scene like at all? I'm applying for my passport tomorrow and when I come up itd be nice to **** your Bralw players up for some extra $$. Let me know via fb preferably

-eggz
We're having a Brawl tournament up here on the 22nd of January. If you can get your passport in time for that, you should come and bring other people with you. I'll be posting more info both here on Smashboards and on AllIsBrawl soon.

:005:

Top Bottom