• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

dieslow

Smash Ace
if u really wanna update the PR based on a MM between u and I im all for it, i just think u wasted all that breathe typing those huge walls of texts.

AND ***** i would never decline a MM from ur a$$ are u kidding me nikkah?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Wait, wasn't TourneyPlay AFTER TS3?

lolol, in that case, we can eliminate that last tournament (SFU) and talk about Tourneyplay at the 4th most recent tournament.

I ***** Eric, and I ***** Tony.

Tony lost to SW and me
Eric lost to Eggz and me.

Eric placed 7th and Tony Placed 5th, but their brackets were pretty close iirc. Not much difference there. Tony beat kage though.

That being said, I performed better than Tony: at tournament 1, 2, and 4.
I performed better than Eric at: tournament 1 and 4.

Supertramp

Smash Cadet
this is ****ed up. if you guys can't work it out online then either have that MM offer from manuel or just say that you three are collectively definitively the best in bc. yeah this talk is adding more of a competetive element to the PR but a) **** ain't friendly anymore b) not enough people care about all this for this **** to get any more heated

manuel reinforces his arguement about tournament results in the last posts, and if the facts are straight then that really should be the end of it. however, he still made that offer for the MM less than a day ago so that is still a possibility. just agree on something instead of having to go through all the tiny details over and over and making poorly disguised personal jabs online over a video game. it's getting dry to read

Patooty

Smash Ace
You three seem to want to decide this via MMs (or just PR match in the case of Eric vs Tony).

That's a majority decision babay!

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Lol so now that I obviously have the upper hand in terms of tournaments, we want to do MMs instead?

As of now,

1. Manuel
2. Eric/Tony
3. Eric/Tony

...if we go by tournament results.

That's okay. I could use some cash.

Nikkuh

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
****s real.

I know the best time and place for this and it is at byusanns next smashfest. I'm pretty sure that's coming up within the next month. Either way, we will make SURE it gets recorded and uploaded. I will do the best ****ed commentary you have EVER heard. I will make sure that this (these?) epic sets go down in smash HISTORY! You guys just have to play the game, that's it ;)

HHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

EDIT: Winner gets to destory my falcon in a recorded set WHILE I COMMENTATE! nikkuh STEP TO ME!

Patooty

Smash Ace
Lol so now that I obviously have the upper hand in terms of tournaments, we want to do MMs instead?
Uh... no.

Now that you three seem to want to settle this that way, we are doing it.

-Reading your posts, I thought it was quite obvious this was what you wanted.
-Reading Tony's posts, I thought it was quite obvious this is what he wanted.
-Smashing with Eric yesterday, and then reading his post, I think it's quite obvious this is what he wants.

Back down if you want, it only takes 1 backdown to destroy the majority... and then we can go back to discussion.....

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Oh so you homos took my suggestion. Although you should space out the sets between tournaments like I said in the first place. Since someone could be having a bad day.

... or go all out just on one day.

Btw I predict 2 months after PR update, wall of texts arise again. (Probably sooner though)

dieslow

Smash Ace

As of now,

1. Manuel
2. Eric/Tony
3. Eric/Tony

...if we go by tournament results.

That's okay. I could use some cash.

Nikkuh
lol? were u not the one that brought up the MM's in the first place?? and make sure u have $20 next smashfest i dont wanna hear no "i have no monies" johns again. theres no backing out now.

btw i like ur new confidence manuel ;). i remember last tourney where u barely beat me u refused to MM me after the tourney lolo.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I'm not backing down; why would I turn down free money?

I only thought it was funny. Eric wants to do it too, he said it should be 3 way.

FFA obvs

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I don't find it faithful financial practice to wager such amounts of money. That's all =]. This is all for lulz, Tony, don't take it personally, nikkuh.

Anyone know how Eric did??

Patooty

Smash Ace
cmon guys, 5th is pretty good.
Eric wasn't gonna get 1st(realistically) since M2K was there, and **** happens in brackets, so I put Eric as getting 2nd-5th.

If you expected him as better, then that was my "overinflated" view of Eric that I was talking about before. He did good before at a large tournament, and he came back, and we saw how good he was when he came back.

Doing good doesn't make someone good.
Being good means you'll do good.

Look at it that way.

edit: gg eric.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
No that's enough! :mad:
lol

I know how to get better though now =D
that's what counts :D

gj eric, i bet it was close. i wouldnt have been surprised if he had gotten 2nd though.
If you "would have been surprised if eric got 2nd" then you're completely ignorant
So it would make sense to think the way you do about yourself placing 2nd :D
hahahah just being annoying XD
Eggz <3 but **** you it must have been sooooooo goooooooood

Patooty

Smash Ace
I read it again before I posted. Many times. I.... don't.... get it.....

I don't want to whip out my large post break-down/interpretation. Why don't you just tell me what you meant to say -_____-

Top Bottom