• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Brawl Monthlies XIII

| Big D |

Smash Master
I'm sorry I couldn't for singles, but Landon sent me the bracket.
Due to reasons beyond my control, my attendance to this formal event was compromised.
In the future I will ensure that I manage my time wisely, so that we can cherish the time we have remaining as a community. I'm glad to see the melee players and brawl players get along, and that old tensions have been put to rest. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and perhaps even made a new friend. I now present BC Brawl's thirteenth monthly's results thread.

Doubles:

1. Big D (10$) :dedede:

Singles:

1. xX1337Sn1PeZaSsAsS1nXx (40$) :warioc::kirby2::popo::rob::lucario::snake::peach::olimar:
2. Captain L (20$) :pikachu2::popo:
3. Blue Yoshi (10$) :gw::jigglypuff::falco::yoshi2::falcon:
4. Jason! :rob::metaknight:
5. KKOrange :olimar::toonlink:
5. IMG :toonlink:
7. Rusty Shacklefurd :metaknight::marth:
7. Blake :zerosuitsamus::wolf:

Honorable Mentions:

SinisterB :dedede::wolf:
Yakal :dedede:

Bracket

Pictures by Captain L

More to come...

I'm doing shoutouts because I traveled like a million ****ing hours for this ****. Okay so you better give me some ****ing shoutouts.

1. Big D (10$) :dedede: Thanks for housing me, too bad you were scared to show your **** so I couldn't **** with your **** for all the ****** to see. I'll expose your **** next time., ******, if I show up again.

Singles:

1. xX1337Sn1PeZaSsAsS1nXx (40$) :warioc::kirby2::popo::rob::lucario::snake::peach::olimar: Everyone expected you to win. Everyone saw this coming.
2. Captain L (20$) :pikachu2::popo: I had fun testing characters vs your scrubby ****ing pikachu. You went ICs 5 times vs me, I only went them twice for the ditto. Your not Esam *****.
3. Blue Yoshi (10$) :gw::jigglypuff::falco::yoshi2::falcon: Trying to steal my multi character swag? Look how it worked out for you, losing to a ****ing rat. If I faced you I would have beat your **** with random, ******.
4. Jason! :rob::metaknight:Where's your Kpop when I ****ed your **** with my ***? Make sure to watch grand finals where I use Rob. Maybe you can learn some ****.

No one else was worthy of a shout out.
Honestly, if you want a shout out, all you gotta do is becoming a fraction as talented as I am and I am going to tell you how.
With a little bit of practice and a whole lot of luck.

Boring tournament, can't believe I traveled 10 hours for this piece of ****ing **** ****er. Maybe I'll come back if you can take me off autopilot. I'm the best, remember that.

Crisis

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to Snipes for winning with cool chars.
Not like that *** ***** ***** ** Big D who ******* uses * ICS
***** can't ******* yoshi

Shoutouts to Firefly for his awesome **** *** commentary.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Landon did the pictures, (except the top one), I didn't really troll anyone this tourney, except I got trolled so hard in doubles.

Like I only show up for doubles and I pay for me and Rob but then no one else enters so... wtf.

I hope you all liked the Bowser's Kingdom clips, I heard this was fun tourney, wish I could've stayed to see 1337snipes play. I don't even know how someoone could beat Landon without ICs.

KKOrange

Smash Cadet
wow 1337sn1pez,... i ****ing play that ****ing *****-limar and i ****ing win my ****ing first ever ****ing tournament set in any smash game (**** yes its a ****ing milestone, you ****bag ****er ****) and i ****ing dont get a ****ing shoutout? what the ****ing **** ***** *** ****.

in all srsness this thread is actually sick. I also got the best bowsers kingdom clip. ^_^

:olimar: :olimar: :olimar: :olimar: :olimar:

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Dawson and I had WAYYYYYY too much fun making the OP.

And I assume Yakal now knows why I asked him to sing the US national anthem. I think even the thwomp was more audible than him...

Oh, and Landon (I know you'll read this), Dawson and I initially had you as the thwomp singing the anthem (inaudible... banned). Also, the ban hammer at the end. But the one we gave you was too perfect.

Top Bottom