• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bayo's 60% kill confirm doesn't work on 3ds?

HiguraShiki

Smash Rookie
I've tested it myself on the wiiU, but when I tried it on the 3ds I can't seem to kill with the last uair. (Talking about the WT, uabk, jump, WT, uabk, uair). I've only done it once out of a whole bunch of tries. Just curious, has anyone had this problem too?

Last edited:

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
Just to pass on the message, there is a Q&A which will get attention faster, but to answer your question, so far I've only been on the 3DS since my wii u is at home atm but I have not yet got the final uair to hit let alone KO since the opponent seems to be wildly on the right, will post a video later

HiguraShiki

Smash Rookie
Alright, ty for answering. I'm guessing the blast zones on 3ds are a bit wonky?

Otterz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Otterz
Alright, ty for answering. I'm guessing the blast zones on 3ds are a bit wonky?
The 3DS and Wii U versions are not that different. You must be either using the combos at percents where the Uair won't connect or you are using the Bullet Arts variant of Witch Twist/ABK which you cannot act out of as fast.

Last edited:

DisidisiD

Smash Journeyman
The 3DS and Wii U versions are not that different. You must be either using the combos at percents where the Uair won't connect or you are using the Bullet Arts variant of Witch Twist/ABK which you cannot act out of as fast.
Actually, there is a slight difference in the size on the blast zones between the wii u and 3ds and I believe that the wii u has slightly smaller blastzones. So the part about it not killing could actually be due to this. Also, try using fair if uair isnt hitting. It will likely kill later but at least you are getting some hits in so you can get to the ground safer.

HiguraShiki

Smash Rookie
I actually wasn't using the bullet arts variant of either. I tested multiple times just to be sure. I hope this isn't true =/

Top Bottom