• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battlegrounds CT presents fight night every Friday! Next one on 05/28/10!

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I played Brawl with a couple of friends I came with, and one of the Street Fighter guys came over and played with us as well. PoF also played a match or two.
Thx Jam for the info and I was told that the 2D fighters are going to spread the word about smashers coming to the fight nights. Hopefully this continues and it gets bigger so BG can be the place to go for any competition in CT. If this keeps up I will ask some of the Springfield crew to add you to the ranking battles($5 tourney's that happen at the end of the month) and $1 tourneys they have every week. Please give me notice so I can update the first post with the players that are going to show up on Friday's.

Thx,

Thomas Vigil aka Vigilante

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm 60% sure I'm going. If I decide to do my paper then that goes to 0... however if other players start showing interest I'll go this Friday.

Also, my friend Phi is interested in going for SF. About how many players usually go for SF this Friday?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I go to these, but mostly for Guilty Gear.

I won't be there this week, but I plan on going every other week.

EDIT- There's usually 4-5 people playing SF.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
What time do the SF players go there?

noodles

Smash Champion
it depends on if i get a ride. though there doesnt seem to be alot of interest for this week so far.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm definitely going which means Roman is going.

Also Octave and his friends are going so there's going to be like 10 people there already.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
For sf this week there might be more than 5 this week because of the ranking battles. Usually there is like 7 to 10 people there but we will see because I am not sure what there situation is. If u guys end up going I would like to get some smash in also. Need to practice up

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Looks like I'm not going to be able to show up until like 9/10.

I'll still definitely be there, just later at night.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Roman will also be there late I think he told me.

So, there will be people there for Melee from 6pm or so til late.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I will definitely be here.

My dad is sick so I may be here at like 5pm actually.

I'll know more when I figure out if I have work or not.

Octave

Smash Ace
Alright I think it's just going to be me and Dan, and Dan just got a new MTG deck so he'll be more with the Magic guys instead of Smash. I'd also like to play a little SF because you guys have me all hyped for SSF4. Idk when we'll be there, but if people are going to be getting there at like 6/7 then we wont show up until then either.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll be there at 6. I'm not going OOS with my dad for work so I'll definitely be there then.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I am at the venue right now and Cort is coming to this I guess. I play brawl and melee so if you can bring a system and game for either then please do. I don't like putting people names on the title so keep spreading the word that people have to constantly check the thread for updates on what's going on.

Thx,

Thomas Vigil aka Vigilante

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Roman, he was asking that because he wanted to go. >_> Not because he wanted to start having smashfests on those days. ****. ;P

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I had fun playing you guys this past Friday but where are the brawlers? I want to see how my Wario stands up to some of the CT brawlers. Hopefully I will see you guys next month and we can get more matches in.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'll be there on Friday, but I'll mostly be playing Guilty Gear, and some Brawl Minus.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm definitely not going to be able to make it this week.

I have like a 10% chance of going the week after that LOL.

Then I think it's finals... so I don't think I'm going to be going for a little bit. T_T We'll see how things turn out.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I have realized that I am eventually going to be back in this scene but when only time will tell. This is the reason because Wario and DK are the best characters to play in smash.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yo silvadragon I haven't seen you fuh dayzzz! Yes they're still happening. I won't be there this Friday most likely.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I don't know, I've been dealing with school so I haven't been able to really go.

Top Bottom