• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for WNY 5! (Melee + Brawl) Jan 31st + Feb 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
^^^ what he said...

actually if you dont know him you have to know inui right? last i heard he was malcoms possible ride, so ask inui if he is coming and has car room possibly...

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Inui, Jman, and Scar I have to contact...
Alright!
LETS DO THIS!

Inui isn't going.

Scar has no ride.

Jman isn't replying to me.

SCAR HAS NO RIDE. DOES ANYONE WANT TO DRIVE SCAR and me?!

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Im supposed to be teaming with someone from my car, Hazz but Im not 100% sure if hes going. I'll team with you otherwise, or we could just team in friendlies when I get there and we'll see how things wrk out, if there good then yea lol

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
I will definitely be at this. Can't believe I didn't see this thread earlier.

This is like down the street, lol.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
To anyone staying at my house with me:

I don't ask for money, I don't ask you to be indebted to me in the future...I don't ask for anything when I house people. I love the community and I like helping people out.

That being said, I started my own business a few months ago, and I've come to love it. I love working at it, seeing my success and moving forwards with life. I don't want to say too much about it, but I'd like to share it with you all when you get here, so...For anyone staying with me, all I ask is for you to watch a business presentation put together by my company.

So that's that. I'm sure everyone will find it interesting to say the least, but I'm having enough trust in everyone that you will not steal anything, be disrespectful etc., so I ask that you have enough respect for me to take a few minutes of your time and watch my presentation.

Thanks all, looking forward to crushi...err, seeing you all and play lots of friendlies with you. :)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Jesiah WTF was that?

I want to see this business.

And be there on friday night so I can crush you.. err, play friendlies with you.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
WTF was what? I just said if people wanted to stay at my house I'd like them to watch a simple business presentation. is it really that hard to understand? lol. Yeah, I'll be there on Friday night also.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: People should start making predictions for Melee on Saturday. I'd like to see what everyone thinks. :D

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
Melee Singles

1. The ManaLord (Kirby, Marth)
2. SlikVik (GW, Fox)
3. Fox McCloud (Falco)

Brawl Singles

1.KneeofJustice (Olimar, Samus)
1. PikaPika (MK/MK)
1. HBK (Yoshi) (Splitize - Participants fell asleep)

Sounds about right to be unless Jman attends or JesiahTEG stops sandbagging.

Hax

Smash Champion
someone bring me to this.. please? i got $$$$$$$$. plus im a jman counter which means entertainment for you guys

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
OKAY THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE FROM NYC THAT WANT TO GO THAT NEED RIDES

scar isn't from nyc but he needs a ride too.

hax needs a ride, mattdotzeb would need a ride, ANYONE FROM NYC HAVE ROOM FOR THEM?

this **** will be huge if all these ppl show up.

EDIT: Kelvin, I'm going to stomp this tournament out you don't even know how accurate those results are

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
i don't even know who's going but srsly if it's just wny i'm expecting top 3.
YOOOO TSA NEEDS HOUSING!!

hey rochester, this is gmoney. me and my crew are driving up there for this tourny dis weekend and we are in need of housing. if any one knows of some available spots please let me know. my aim is scrapecity, my number is 516 850 8078.

thank you

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Theres only 1 car going from around here. No one in ny has a car except gmmoney, and his is xtra small. Theres like a super long waiting list lol. I would love for Scar to come but he would have no way of getting home

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yeah basically there are lots of people in nyc and no ride. SOMEBODY FROM NYC HAS TO BE DRIVING SERIOUSLY

EDIT: yo g money are you THE g money? my friend dan christiensen used to talk about a g money wonderin if youre him, is that elias coming?

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Im supposed to be teaming with someone from my car, Hazz but Im not 100% sure if hes going. I'll team with you otherwise, or we could just team in friendlies when I get there and we'll see how things wrk out, if there good then yea lol
Ok. Hopefully our respective plans work out, and no one has to go to back up partners.

Did anyone realize the super bowl is that night????
WTF is this super bowl thing?

1.KneeofJustice (Olimar, Samus)
1. PikaPika (MK/MK)
1. HBK (Yoshi) (Splitize - Participants fell asleep)
Goggles finished last right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom