• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batman: We Own the Knight (mee-OWWwwwwww - Catwoman Report Card is up!)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i dont think taranski ever liked robin lol (or anyone else for that matter, atleast at the end of the game)

i guess felicity would be the only exception

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
i dont think taranski ever liked robin lol (or anyone else for that matter, atleast at the end of the game)

I think he liked Robin, but was just mad that he didn't help his wife at the time (which I never really knew about).

I had to carry that big lug all the way from his house to the police station when he was paranoid for his safety lol

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

<3 Dr. T

I wanted Felicity to be there for your magnum opus, to thaw out and watch it all happen from the battlefield (and maybe play the wild-card), but I think I had real life activity troubles when it ended up happening.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
besides Macman, I had my own **** to do.

I wasn't gett much of a break. You know, saving, investigating, and other ****. I was doing a lot of stuff by myself, and Batman wasn't on most of the time for the help/debating on stuff. =/

Everyday I played was was like a chore...

and that day when that 'Doctor' guy attacked me randomly...LOL

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I shall explain, as it was during the day when Robin's idenity was leaked.

Just as I went back to my house to go and relax, someone shot from the house I was at. I carefully looked to see it was the Plague Doctor. I then began to suitup carefully and started to chase him down. I chasedd, then we stopped and fought a bit. He ran again and I followed him to an old building up on the floors where there were girters and stuff. He had me right where he wanted me and began trying to shoot me down. Then I was thrown off by him and we dropped all the way down near the ground before I used my grappling hook.

Then he knocked me away and escaped by using some smoke screen.

Before he completly got away, I thrown to him a tracker...which was soon crushed.

Remember now, Tom? >>

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, I should explain how I died since not too many knows about it. Gotta give you an update on what happened on that day though to make sense.

It was about the way hours of the morning (around 6AM game time) and this mysterious guy name Ben (Mind you, I only known him a few days game time. That story shall save for another time) told me that he...well, killed Bane when he came out of no where. I went to the park where the body was at and saw he was indeed dead. I called batman...

and he wanted me to arrest him. It was understandable. He asked if I need help, but I wanted to be independent and prove to Batman that I can handle stuff by myself. It's cause I felt like most of the game, my hand was beind held for help...=/

anyway, I went into the sewers and...well, here's the convo

------

NightStalkerBB has entered the room.
FrozenFarce: Robin walks toward NightStalker.
NightStalkerBB: "I have the phone here"
NightStalkerBB: "And the duffel bag"
RockinTH: "Okay."
RockinTH: "I need you off the bike. We gotta talk."
FrozenFarce: BB gets off the bike.
RockinTH: "Look, don't take it the wrong way...but you done a bad thing by killing Bane."
NightStalkerBB: "Not that bad"
NightStalkerBB: "Bane's hands were bloody. He had probably just killed"
NightStalkerBB: "If we had called in the cops we'd of just resulted in cops dying"
NightStalkerBB: "I shouldn't of killed him"
NightStalkerBB: "But it is not that bad"
RockinTH: "Still."
RockinTH: "Look...I need you to please step down."
RockinTH: "It's all I ask."
NightStalkerBB: "Step down?"
RockinTH: "Surrender."
RockinTH: "I can't have you killing those that get in your way."
NightStalkerBB: "You're arresting me?"
RockinTH: "I need to."
NightStalkerBB: "Killing Bane was a mistake. It won't happen again"
RockinTH: "I can't risk that. What would've happen if a swarm of cops came to you?"
NightStalkerBB: "I'd of escaped"
NightStalkerBB: "Like the last time a swarm of cops came to me"
NightStalkerBB: "You were there"
RockinTH: "Sometimes it won't be that easy."
NightStalkerBB: "Then I'd go to jail"
NightStalkerBB: "I wouldn't kill an innocent"
NightStalkerBB: "I informed you before that I had killed some of Maroni's men during a figth because I had to"
NightStalkerBB: "This was an accident"
NightStalkerBB: "Bane had been shot multiple times when he was breaking the Joker out, I had no idea that a simple bullet would kill him"
RockinTH: "Ben. Please."
NightStalkerBB: "Where are you taking me?'
RockinTH: "I'm just gonna take you to the athorities. If you co-operate, you get a light sentence. Maybe even let free."
RockinTH: "Please Ben. I need you to give in."
NightStalkerBB: "Authorities?"
NightStalkerBB: "The police?"
RockinTH: "Yes."
NightStalkerBB: "Robin, you've commited aggregated assault countless times"
RockinTH: "But I never killed."
RockinTH: "Even though there was one man I wanted to kill."
NightStalkerBB: "It was an accident"
NightStalkerBB: "I did not think he would die"
NightStalkerBB: "I don't want to kill"
RockinTH: "I can't take that risk, Ben."
RockinTH: "I know you don't want to kill, Ben. But I also know you know what's right and what's wrong."

--------------------------

I really wanted to avoid fighting him, cause he wasn't really a bad guy. Still, when he kept refusing, I was prepping up on taking him out the hard way.

-----------------------

NightStalkerBB: "I didn't kill Ducard
RockinTH: "I never said you did."
NightStalkerBB: "I could of ran the man down with the motorcycle, but instead I just grazed him with it"
NightStalkerBB: "And when Gordon pulled out his gun I told him not to because I thought he was going to kill him"
RockinTH: "I honestly wanted to kill him myself for personal reasons."
RockinTH: "Gordon is a police man. He won't kill unless he truely has to. But I know he wouldn't kill no matter what."
RockinTH: "Now Ben, please give in."
NightStalkerBB: "Well, I'm not like that, Robin. But I am not a bad man"
NightStalkerBB: "Bane? That man is a bad man. Ducard? He's a bad man. Maroni and his thugs? They're bad men"
RockinTH: "All three of them does not deserve to be killed. Let Justice handle them."
NightStalkerBB: "I never said they deserved to die"
FrozenFarce: Ben backs away from the motorcycle, slowly
NightStalkerBB: "Look"
NightStalkerBB: "Take the bike"
NightStalkerBB: "I want to continue talking"
NightStalkerBB: "But I don't like the temptation"
NightStalkerBB: "If I can't convince you to let me go, I'll go with you"
RockinTH: "What do you want me to do, Ben?"
NightStalkerBB: "But there's a large part of me telling to just jump on the bike and drive off"
NightStalkerBB: "So please take it"
NightStalkerBB: "I want you to understand"
NightStalkerBB: "That if you want me to answer for my crimes, then I will. But not now"
NightStalkerBB: "This is not the time for it"
RockinTH: "What would taking your bike accomplish?"
RockinTH: "A bribe?"
NightStalkerBB: "No"

---------------------------

I was pretty **** cautious on him and kinda believe he would do something like that. Plus it was a good way to cut off his escape if he did try it

boy that was horrible mistake no.1

-----------------------------

FrozenFarce: Robin slowly walks toward the bike.
NightStalkerBB: "It's so that I won't have the temptation to drive away"
NightStalkerBB: "Listen, Robin"
NightStalkerBB: "Once I understand what's going on, once I know who did this to me, once this city is back to how it was before"
NightStalkerBB: "Isn't there anything that can convince you?"
NightStalkerBB: "How about a magic trick?"

-------------------------------

Good god, when I read that, alarms was going the **** OFF in my head
FrozenFarce: Robin reaches for his belt. BB DIVES INTO THE SEWAGE, BRANDISHING A REMOTE.
FrozenFarce: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOMMMMMMM
FrozenFarce: THE BIKE EXPLODES IN ROBIN'S FACE
NightStalkerBB: TADDDAAAA

---------------------

F Bombs were dropping. They were dropping like FLIES.

---------------------
FrozenFarce: NIGHT STALKER COMES OUT OF THE SEWAGE
FrozenFarce: THWACK
FrozenFarce: He HITS ROBIN IN THE TEMPLE WITH THE SPADE
FrozenFarce: HE HITS HIM AGAIN
FrozenFarce: AND AGAIN
FrozenFarce: Robin passes out, in pain
FrozenFarce: as he hears
FrozenFarce: the Joker's horrible laugh
NightStalkerBB: :-D
RockinTH: =_=
NightStalkerBB: Wahahahhah
NightStalkerBB has left the room.

-------------------------------

When I was knocked out, I KNEW there was a 99% chance I was going to die. The worst part is my survival could've improved greatly if I did one thing.

On me, I had the batpinger and I could've activating it, letting the Batman know to look for me (Scav was on at the time too). Why didn't I do it? I chose to run so as to GTFO from the sewers. It's cause I underestimated how badly hurt I was. That was horrible mistake no. 2

-------------

FrozenFarce: YOU FEEL SEARING HOT METAL PIERCE YOUR ARMOR IN AT LEAST TWO PLACES
FrozenFarce: AND FALL PAINFULLY TO THE GROUND
RockinTH: I try to get up
FrozenFarce: :o
RockinTH: that's it. I'm ****ed...
FrozenFarce: :<
RockinTH: and there's no way I'd press my bat pinger, right?
FrozenFarce: you tried to get up
FrozenFarce: instead of bat pinger
RockinTH: yeah...unfortunatly
RockinTH: honestly, i thought i'd be able to at least get up from it...
RockinTH: and maybe try to run...
FrozenFarce: man
FrozenFarce: you got blown up
FrozenFarce: it was right in your face
FrozenFarce: that would daze Batman
FrozenFarce: then you got hit in the temple
FrozenFarce: hell that would've dazed Bane

------------------------

so...yeah.

There was a convo of stuff before the crucification thing. I'll try to look for it

But yeah, that's the gist of it. Man I am fail. D:

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Ah man. This game was really good and I did tonsa cool stuff. I was the Riddler, The Ruffian, Dexter Hill, the Plague Doctor a couple times, Santa Claus, and probably some other people I forget. I was teamed up with Catwoman since really early in the game (I think we met on day 3) and we were pretty much unstoppable. <3

I wish there were more games like this and at least one being run at all times.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Ah man. This game was really good and I did tonsa cool stuff. I was the Riddler, The Ruffian, Dexter Hill, the Plague Doctor a couple times, Santa Claus, and probably some other people I forget. I was teamed up with Catwoman since really early in the game (I think we met on day 3) and we were pretty much unstoppable. <3

Stupid riddler and his fine arts of kidnapping peopple....XD

wait, was you the plague doctor when facing me or was that Tom?

smashman90

Smash Lord
Say redcell, how was it that you managed to find me?

Also, seeing as the game is over, I guess its okay to reveal this. I was the one who bombed Samovar and Da Flippo. I was under the alias Jerry Dandridge (kudos to you if you know what movie that name comes from).

Shortly after I was released, I had plastic surgery and then I went to Samovar to get my name and stuff changed. I didn't want any anybody to know about me changing my identity so I bombed the place and made it look like it was the Italians that were responsible for it.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Stupid riddler and his fine arts of kidnapping peopple....XD

wait, was you the plague doctor when facing me or was that Tom?
That was Tom. I didn't really interact with anyone in the Plague Doctor costume aside from people who knew it was me (Catwoman, Harvey Dent) though I thought I might have been seen in it. I was wearing it one time, following you and Catwoman on a rooftop by a Midland warehouse, and I think you heard me but didn't see me and I got away.

Smashman, I found you very shortly before I captured you. After you blew something up, I think it was a restaurant after Samovar, reports of the incident were on the police radio which I was listening to, so I sent a bunch of remote controlled helicopters with scanning and cloaking equipment around the area to look for any suspicious people leaving the scene. After scanning a bunch of people nearby, looking for weapons or a detonator, I didn't really find anyone of interest. Then you came into view in a more outer ring of scanners, and you were wearing your slid metal armour underneath your clothes, so that gave you away. However, at the time I actually thought you were Scarecrow, since you matched the description and pictures of him so well.

I wanted to see if you had any tricks up your sleeve before trying to knock you out, so I called anonymously to the police from a burner cellphone about having seen you use a detonator just before the explosion then leave. I was hoping that the information would then go out onto the police scanners, which I knew some other players had access to, along with the police of course, and then some of the usual suspects would show up along with the police and I'd see what happened. But only the police came, and not in force, so I watched as you killed the guy, put on his uniform, and drove around and stuff. Then I kept following you until you were in a position where you wouldn't really have anywhere to run and there wouldn't be any witnesses before I had the helicopters shoot you a bunch.

At the time, I had no idea that the house you ran to was the one you were living in, but I figured it out after a bit since I figured in a city like Gotham, you'd have to have been incredibly lucky to just find a random house with its back door unlocked.

I had a helicopter or two park on nearby roofs and keep an eye on the woman who was still in that house, and she turned out to be Firefly.

Heh, if the technology I used sounds ridiculous, don't think my character was too good or anything. I had to spend a lot of game time just to be able to make it, and deceive a lot of NPCs and stuff, along with a little luck in stumbling onto some Midland technology in the early middle of the game which game me the ability to make portable things extremely powerful.

It did take me a while to find you though, and the means I was using before you sort of revealed yourself would have taken a lot longer to work. I might not have even caught you when I did if you had driven away rather than walked, though walking away instead of driving has its own advantages.

Yaya

Smash Champion
YAYA WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID WHY DID YOU KEEP FALLING FOR EOR'S TRICKS AND THEN YOU DIED AND YOU COULDN'T PLAY ANYMORE AND YOU WERE SAD.

...I played bad, 'nuff said. I guess I shouldn't complain though, that's the way an Adventure game goes, you make a choice, and then a long time later you realize what you should of done and it haunts you.

This game was great while I played. Good ****, EE.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
this

man these are so much better than mafia

good job rockin. out of

batman
hush
robin
chechen + army of goons

robin was the one to do me in. well getting arrested was the best thing to happen to me but yeah there was no way to know that at the time

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
this

man these are so much better than mafia

good job rockin. out of

batman
hush
robin
chechen + army of goons

robin was the one to do me in. well getting arrested was the best thing to happen to me but yeah there was no way to know that at the time
Marshy called it 'biitch tactics.'

I call it using the field/weaponry to my advantage. lol

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Marshy called it 'biitch tactics.'

I call it using the field/weaponry to my advantage. lol
Man, I wish I was on at the time, since Robin was there at the time to meet with the Ruffian. Though I'm not sure if I'd have been close enough to be in the fight, I was going to just hide a good amount of blocks away then call Robin and talk about whatever that way, so I might not have been able to get to the fight on time. Although then again my Horse-Cycle Tantalus could go pretty fast. That would have meant that three hero guys fought one bad guy, except two of the hero guys were actually bad guys, and they could have teamed up to beat up Robin, who was like the only active good guy at the time, but they wouldn't have felt like it.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
they kinda stopped

tom didn't do evolution. Which makes me sad cuz my beta was so ridiculously sick

gae stuff has kinda been put on hold

infection, idk whats goin on there

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
A message from Eor!

"NightStalkerBB: "If we had called in the cops we'd of just resulted in cops dying"" "NightStalkerBB: "I'd of escaped"" ""I could of ran the man down with the motorcycle,"
honestly Rockin you should of realized who I was early on. Also you're a f****t.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
You'd be roleplaying Robin, not Rockin.

*rimshot*

Okay guys. Almost done with the first report card. Debating whether I wanna just finish it and post it so you have stuff to talk about or keep working diligently. Either way you should have 2-3 RC's tonight to talk about and stuff.

I'd recommend some players stop talking about their characters though, partially because I might want you for a What-If WOTK minigame thing, and partially because the time will soon be upon you to talk about other players!

When I post a report card everyone can feel free to ask me or the player questions, and the player can expand on things I skimmed over in my report. Sadly I can only remember so much of a game that had... like... 25 players or something ridiculous. As much as I'd like to remember every detail. Generally I'd like to see a whole lot of reminiscing and stuff.

Here's the key I'll be using to weigh people's wincon:

Loss: You lost. That's all there is to it. You can lose utterly, or you can lose more than you won. In the end it's all the same.

Mixed: This was a category I just recently added. This is for the people who did have a notable level of accomplishment in some respects, but plainly lost in others. Thus, it's a mixed bag, but you won more than you lost. If only slightly.

Moderate Win: You played a **** fine game, with few hiccups. However, there might be some unfinished business that would put you over the top. Or perhaps there was one major stagnation on your part, a major flaw that only served to undermine your business in a notable manner. This is for the people who won, undeniably, but whose wins could have been so much more.

Complete Win: You won. Period. There's nothing more to it. Any stagnations were but a speed bump on your path to victory, which you achieved, in every possible way. You were an unstoppable monster, rivaled only by other people of your brandy-swirling, cigar-smoking, monocle-wearing tier of competence. There were very few to reach this level, and I expect them to hold their breath and let me reveal them. I don't want anyone else to reveal it.

Player performances will also be evaluated with a typical F-A+ range. One MVP will be selected from the game and they'll get bragging rights forever and ever.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Player Name: Yaya

Character Name: Killer Croc

Character Identity: Kurt Tessle

Role PM:

For years, you lived a tortuous life of cruelty at the hands of other people. For no fault of your own, you were born with atavism, a condition causing several evolutionary throwbacks, not least of which being your advanced musculature and hard, scaly skin. Children bullied you in school, and even the civilized adults would mock you quietly or avoid you, and the word “freak” was often heard.

You were never fooled. Through your own outer ugliness, you saw the true inner ugliness of Gotham City. And so as a young man, you ran off to live in isolation.

Time to enlighten the people, and show them who they really are. Mangle their city, mangle its citizens… do what you can to show them that no amount of gloss can hide the ugliness of the city’s soul.

LOGISTICS:

You live in the sewers, beneath Robinson Park (30). You live behind a façade of bricks that you have managed to pull out in the wall, revealing an air pocket of earth. In here, you have arranged enough to make a reasonably comfortable living -- stolen furniture and so forth, and with no small amount of elbow grease you managed to wire electrical appliances into the power lines above, as well.

The façade itself is laid well enough to fool even occasional maintenance men that came through. You have about five hundred dollars at the moment in twenties and tens.

To access your sewer loft, simply go to the manhole cover on Grant Street (immediately west of Robinson Park) and drop down, then follow the tunnel east. Your façade is marked with a single scratch on one of the bricks. Maintenance people usually check the area in the early morning.

If you want to get along in town without being noticed for your condition, you typically go out at night, in a large trench coat, gloves, hat, etc. As long as people don’t get a long closeup of your face, they shouldn’t notice.

ABILITIES:

Your tough skin has saved you on many occasions. In a barfight, it stopped the majority of the force behind a knife, slowing it enough for you to pummel your attacker before he could force it any deeper. You were, in fact, shot at one point while attacking a drug dealer, hoping to steal from him. Because you were shot at a distance while running away, your skin slowed the bullet enough that it did not penetrate very far, and you were able to remove it later on. You’re not certain if it would stop a bullet at close range, and heavy artillery is best avoided.

You can eat literally anything, living or alive, and fend it off, even things considered poisonous, as years of living in the sewers have given you a strong constitution and palate. Yes… that does include people. On that note, you filed your teeth down to those of a feral crocodile when you chose to embrace your image.

Your were born naturally stronger than the average man, and have honed your strength through intensive workouts. You are roughly strong enough to lift one end of a vehicle, meaning you could tip one over and etc. You are also quite agile, though a bit slow because of your size.

You don’t have claws, but your nails are quite strong and fairly sharp. As such if you, say, slapped someone with your fingers pointed, you would probably pierce their cheek with all of your nails. However, you wouldn’t do much via slashing.

You can get anywhere via the sewers, as you know them very well.
Possible Alliances:

Joker
Killer Croc's goal actually brushes quite closely to the Joker's, and that's no accident, nor is the fact that his conceptions of accomplishing this goal are generally physically minded, while the Joker's was far more philosophical. The halfway at which they would meet is the agreement on the psychological level that people are all truly "ugly" (as Croc would put it), and that their moral compasses are fabrications (as Joker would put it). The playstyles of the two would have reflected the muscle : intellect dynamic, as well. It would have been interesting, but alas, the Joker was too busy using him as a marionette.

Catwoman
Catwoman had somewhat of a complex sense of self, but what tropical beaches are to some, animals are to her. And that is really what Killer Croc has been for his entire life, despite his early efforts -- an animal. And the character had long since embraced the label. He lived off the grid, he hunted and scavenged. In a way Croc's den was kind of like a wildlife preserve. Also, he could have gotten away with murder, and really any primal animal-like behavior, in her eyes. This would have been an interesting on the typical Catwoman + Muscle dynamic, which is usually based on her seductive qualities. Instead, this was based on her unusual obsession and love for animals. What a shame Croc had to go and die before they ever met. Though Tom was trying to convince me to add the Lazarus Pits to the game so Catwoman could ressurrect him.

The Riddler
Because The Riddler had no inherent allignment to anyone but himself, nor to any concepts or ideals but that of the power of the mind, he could look the Croc right in the eye in all his smelly, horrifying glory and say "I don't care, and I don't mind" with complete sincerity. The fact that he is simply above things like status would make him an intriguing person to Killer Croc, and though their goals were not direct meshes, their characters could have found uses for one another. A riddle could easily be created tht related to Killer Croc's beliefs about the surface world, and The Riddler could certainly find use for a good 650 pounds of pure muscle, as could anyone. Only decisions made by the individual players would have led to any real conflict.

Penny Plunderer
Without giving away too much before his update, one of PP's main goals, in a nutshell, was essentially to be as horrible as possible. The looseness of this goal, and the fact that he had essentially accepted that his true purpose was to be a monster, all this would make meshing very easy, and for reasons I won't yet spoil they'd have made a potent "rise of the downtrodden" sort of team. Again, with that muscle : intellect dynamic. Then again, Penny Plunderer did promise to kill him in the pregame banter.

Other alliances were possible, which I will not unveil until the respective characters' report cards.

Activity:

Killer Croc awoke in the early morning of the first ingame Day. Putting on his surface world clothes, he checked for maintenance workers, then left his den. My details on his early activities are fuzzy, but overall I believe he simply ran a few errands, purchasing some items from stores that were open early. Of note, he purchased a sledgehammer. Now and then, Croc would return to his Den to unwind, watch the news, and eat. His meal at the time was a half-rotten deer his character had killed and brought down before the game started. He would often rip one of its legs off and sample some delicious raw deer leg. Other than some chips purchased at a 7-11 later that night, various samplings of raw deer leg are the only thing he ate.

Later in the morning, Croc was roaming in the sewers and found a maintenance worker, in the area quite near his den.. I can't recall if he wanted to find one or if this guy just had horrible luck, but either way, Killer Croc thumped him in the gut with his sledgehammer, sending him skidding across the tunnel, and caved in his skull with the sledgehammer. From there, Croc looked around, certain there would be another in the area. Upon locating the man, Croc snuck up on him and strike him right across the spine with the hammer, breaking it. The man collapsed, paralyzed and passed out, to the ground. Croc kicked away his hard hat and crunched his skull into fragments.

Returning the hammer to his den, Croc then cleaned the places of their deaths up a bit and dragged them all the way through the sewers into the Pink District, opened a manhole, and tossed their bodies onto the street just above it, closing the manhole behind them. He returned home, his intention having been to mark his territory (and leave a red herring).

Unfortunately for him, Gordon investigated the scene personally, finding fingerprints on the manhole cover. The prints were not identifiable due to his condition -- not that Kurt Tessle would have been on the grid anyway. As Croc hadn't washed up or anything, he was also quite filthy, and left the fingerprints via a rather gross solution mixed from sewage. This, as well as the identities of the men, made it clear that the actual crime scene was somewhere in the sewers. Furthermore, the level of decay that had gone on in the sun eventually led MCU to what approximate time the bodies were placed there. Gordon also checked to see where the men were working around the time window in which they disappeared, which gave them a vastly reduced amount of sewer to cover. This could have led to his den being discovered, and Gordon was going to have some covert cameras installed.

In the early afternoon, while this investigation was going on, Killer Croc used a phone booth and placed a call in to WGNY's daytime show, the Cool Breeze. He wished the Joker luck in his efforts to take over this "vile, disgusting city." A show of peace, one could assume. He later did the same to laud the Joker for his assault on the Gotham City Police Department's main building. Continuing in his spirit, Killer Croc purchased some flammable fluids toward the end of the evening and tossed a few molotov cocktails over the wall and into the property of City Hall. The cocktails all struck the lawn, burning up a fair amount of it, but were put out by the Gotham City Fire Department before it reached the building. Since Mayor Anthony Garcia was the guest on Gotham Tonight later on, Croc called in again to take credit for his deed, calling it a warning. He made the rather unusual request to be given control of Gotham in exchange for Garcia keeping "that face of yours". This was presumably just a fear tactic, meant to be as publicly as possible, as I recall Yaya mentioning to me that he wanted to capture Garcia and chew his face clean off, leaving him to live on and rule Gotham City disfigured.

A few hours later, deep into the night, the Joker called in after a news bulletin about his assault on the North Bay Medical Center. Killer Croc called in to make his first attempt at meeting the Joker. He did so en route to the Brown District's clock tower, a historic landmark in Gotham. Croc promptly broke in, climbed through its inner workings, and destroyed the clock face and some of its machinery from the inside. He called shortly thereafter to take credit for it once again.

In that time, the Joker was calling in to let him know "where he was". In reality, this merely led Killer Croc to a commercial building he was nowhere near. The Joker was feeling out his gullibility. Sure enough, Croc called in again to ask where he really was, at which point the Joker gave him a location on the other side of the city. Croc soon left One Part Trinity Place, presumably to head to the Joker's next location.

Unfortunately, a creature of the night had been watching.

After retreating wounded from his fight with the Joker and his men at North Bay Medical Center, Batman got himself stitched up by Alfred. However, against the urgings of his friend, he could not pass up the possibility that Killer Croc would play the Joker's game. And so he made haste to beat Killer Croc to OPT Place. As Croc went back into the sewers, Batman ran ahead of the direction he was moving, and laid in wait, twenty feet above, looking down a manhole. As Croc passed, Batman leaped onto him.

A brief but violent fight ensued, in which Batman was thrown from Croc while delivering blows to him. Killer Croc tried to escape by leaping into the sewage and swimming away, but he did not go beneath the surface of the sewage to swim away, and Batman was able to zap him with a cattle prod he had brought for such an occasion. Batman kept pace with the Croc's attempt to escape, repeatedly electrocuting him in the water and doing massive damage to him. Eventually the Croc floated still for a moment, stunned, before catching a second wind and starting the real fight.

It was quite long, and vicious. Both took various strikes, and all of Batman's stitches from the Joker fight were opened up. However, Killer Croc was completely outfought by the smarter Batman, and was eventually cuffed, gassed, and taken into custody. If either player has the fight and would like to post it (with some nice, legible formatting), that would be awesome. I have it somewhere but I'm more than a little bit too busy to find it and format it right now.

The police were immediately alerted, and Batman dragged Killer Croc back to where the fight had begun. Wounded and bloodied, he carried the mountainous, mutated man up the sewer's rungs and pushed him up onto the street, closing the manhole behind him. As the police arrived, Batman hurried away to zip off and have his state treated by an infuriated Alfred. As he left and as the police arrived to pick up the unconscious murderer, none were aware that a man stood in an alley nearby, watching curiously, one hand resting upon the head of his cane and the other rubbing his chin.

Killer Croc was taken straight to MCU's solitary confinement. He was granted council in the public defender Marvin Patience, who soon decided on the insanity plea. Croc, however, would not let himself be identified, and was arraigned as a John Doe. The fingerprints MCU found, however, came back with somewhat renewed significance. The scaly nature of them led MCU's experts to atavism. Gordon then sought after dental records for Gotham residents that showed signs of atavism. It took a while to receive them from dentist offices around the city, but after some digging, they found exactly one patient -- Kurt Tessle. He had no showings on the grid of any kind, including his dentist, after the age of fourteen.

Killer Croc, meanwhile, made himself busy by jamming his hands through the food slot by which he received his meals and working away and tearing it open. Eventually he did manage to tear the bottom portion of the door away, but as he crouched down and began to curl the top of the door upward, he found himself facing an MCU SWAT team, and Gordon himself. Gordon drew his sidearm and escorted Croc to a new cell, giving his men orders to shoot him if he did any further such mischief. The men were under orders to stay outside the cell, watching it at all times.

However, Killer Croc had also been moved closer to the Joker's cell, who was in custody by this point. They spoke by talking into the vents, hearing the echoes of one another's voices. However, when confronted by Croc about what he'd done, the Joker simply continued to mock him. Killer Croc, enraged, began to threaten the Joker, who merely continued to push his buttons, taunting him to go ahead and come after him. Through the course of the conversation, the Joker had managed to convince him that he was actually in the ventilation system, and thoroughly incensed as he was, Croc called him on his bluff.

It took a great deal of heaving, but MCU had never held a man that was such a weight before, and with his unnatural muscle heaving down with all of his bulk, Killer Croc was able to tear the vent down from the ceiling. The MCU SWAT team immediately heard the commotion and radio-contacted Gordon for permission to enter the cell. They received it and did so just as Croc was pulling out of their reach. They attempted to use Tasers, but they did not pierce his skin. Gordon sent an order down that specifically told them not to use deadly force, and that Killer Croc was to be apprehended alive.

Croc careened his way through the ventilation system as far as he could, bursting through a vent. He was soon dogpiled by SWAT team members, who struck him with their clubs and in pressure points. Killer Croc was only slowed in his progress as he thrashed and elbowed his way through them. Gordon came from a nearby stairwell, pistol unholstered, and began firing into Croc's backside at every opportunity with rubber bullets, to no discernible effect.

As Killer Croc moved down a stairwell, he pitched one MCU officer over a stairwell, who fell all the way to the ground floor and was killed by the fall. Gordon had authorized the use of lethal force just seconds before, and Croc took several bullets from several officers before managing to pull ahead and continuing on. Killer Croc took more bullets as he barged his way through the lobby, shouldering his way through cops and the front doors of MCU. To his dismay, Croc was faced with a wall of MCU SWAT vans, but did not lose his pace, and ran over to an opening to the far right to circle around them. These stalled seconds are what prevented him from reaching the sewers.

Gordon bolted after the wounded Killer Croc, sidearm now loaded with live rounds. His SWAT teams went around to the other side, with one more following him, and with the help of snipers situated on a nearby rooftop, Killer Croc was boxed in. And he knew it. Croc finally stopped in his attempts to escape as Gordon shouted out to him, demanding that he surrender, and any attempts to escape would be met with lethal force. As nearly two dozen officers and Gordon himself trained their sights on the disfigured man, he decided to risk freedom rather than live in a cage.

Gordon and his men promptly closed in on him, opening fire, mercy having been provided for longer than was possible. Killer Croc slowed more and more with the impact of each bullet as they drew near, and eventually dropped onto his face, right beside the manhole that represented his freedom. Captain Gordon immediately sent for the medical personnel that were waiting at a safe distance, but Croc had taken far too many wounds from his attempted escape. He soon bled out and died from his injuries.

And somewhere not too far, the Joker sat in his cell, cackling with glee.

Kill Count: 3 - Two sewer workers, one Major Crimes Unit SWAT member.

Evaluation: Unfortunately for him, Yaya was unable to contribute much of anything to his goals before his arrest. Threats and demonstrations of things to come simply do not amount to much. Destroying the clock tower was a nice touch, but far too little in the grand scheme of things. He was also a bit sloppy in murdering sewer workers that were so close to his den. Doing so was unnecessary, as his skill at manouevering the sewers made an essential ninja out of him as far as ordinary people are concerned. Furthermore, the method by which he used the bodies to mark his territory also would have eventually led MCU right to him if Batman had not caught him first.

Yaya's decision to follow the Joker at his word was a perplexingly poor one. Although one can certainly understand why Killer Croc would want to allign with the Joker, Eor made it transparently clear that he was screwing with Yaya. Using him like a puppet to lure out other toys. And one should certainly be more careful when arguing with Eor (much less Eor playing the Joker) and receiving taunts, since he's quite fond of manipulation, and this desire should have been apparent. Yaya played well enough during his escape, though it was clearly unplanned, and merely making the most of his earlier blunder.

He also did reasonably well against Batman, but made some confusing decisions, such as not specifying to dive deep underwater before trying to swim away. Also, I recall him attempting to throw a roundhouse kick at Batman. When one is playing a mountainous character with no martial arts experience, fighting a lithe character with extensive martial arts experience, one can imagine why this would be a terrible idea. In countering this easily predicted move, Scav was essentially given a free cuff -- he had to fight Yaya to get the cuffs on one at a time before gassing him unconscious.

I did see glimpses of an interesting player, but I cannot sugarcoat that this was a bad performance. I hope Yaya continues to play adventure games!

F

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I wish either yaya played better/croc was played by a better player

Being able to access any building in gotham through the plumbing could have lead to cool developments in the game. And the fact that he could have been pretty much unbeatable when he was in the sewers.

oh well

camo-man

Smash Cadet
lololol wait till you see mine...

"F-

spent too much time trying to convince me he could melt metal doors with his piss" XD

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
Funniest **** ever was reading about killer croc getting duped/arrested by the joker/batman combo like an hr into the game

such a perfect start to the game

Top Bottom