• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

Rigumaro

Smash Apprentice
Here are the others:
Best Case: Banjo is in
Middle case: Steve with banjo alt
Worse: Steve with Banjo spirit
Worst: Neither or
I'd rather not have either of them than have Banjo as a spirit or Steve skin / Mii costume.

Dorayaki

Smash Journeyman
I mean there were 2 Banjo games on GBA after the buyout. And really only one Banjo game on Xbox if you don’t count Rare Replay. So it’s not out of the question
I see. Just also add that in SEGA Allstars Racing Banjo is exclusive to Xbox, unless it's just because Microsoft wanted to pick an exclusive in the first place.

I see. Just also add that in SEGA Allstars Racing Banjo is exclusive to Xbox, unless it's just because Microsoft wanted to pick an exclusive in the first place.
Yeah it seems like they kinda pushed the exclusivity a bit, but it doesn’t seem like they’re unwilling to let Banjo appear elsewhere. As Phil Spencer said, they’ve worked with Nintendo on Rare IP before, no issues

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
2010 was also a very different time for Nintendo and Microsoft (and Sony) ((and Banjo)) (((and Smash Bros))).

JonSmash

Smash Ace
Well you got to remember back during N&B and S&SASR had that greedy jerk running M$ the same guy who screewed over M$ SO BADLY the xbox one still hasn't recovered yet but now phil has been trying to fix it & seams more willing to fix things like with banjo hopefully

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
SEGA/SUMO approached Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony about including an exclusive character in each version of the game. Microsoft picked Banjo, partly because of the scrapped Banjo racing game and Nuts and Bolts was fresh at the time.
Sony and Nintendo both turned SEGA down, but I believe they wanted Mario and Sackboy.

Would this legitimate those tweets? I feel like they have since Ninjas were probably involved.
She either realized that she could get in some deep trouble for posting that stuff, or somebody contacted her and told her to remove it or else they’d take action. Either way, I don’t think she was just making stuff up. She has enough of a following and online presence that it wouldn’t make sense for her to just randomly make all that stuff up for no reason

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Either way this will make or break her credibility going forward for the Smash community.

Even though in a now-deleted tweet she said she's only right like 70% of the time.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I want to say since she is putting her name on the line under a public twitter handle, we should give her the benefit of the doubt for right now. It's not like she is an anonymous person who is going under a username that can jump ship to another account at anytime.

What I find weird is that she has over 17k followers but her tweets get barely any attention. No likes, no retweets. Nothing.

Last edited:
I want to say since she is putting her name on the line under a public twitter handle, we should give her the benefit of the doubt for right now. It's not like she is an anonymous person who is going under a username that can jump ship to another account at anytime.

What I find weird is that she has over 17k followers but her tweets get barely any attention. No likes, no retweets. Nothing.
Some of her stuff gets more attention than others. And she has some pretty notable people following her. Laura Kate Dale, Team17, GoNintendo, several Xbox-related accounts, among others.

JonSmash

Smash Ace
So apparently it might not be piranha plant breaking All Star Smash it might be a bootleg Micro SD card......but even so its still strange Duck Hunt & Mii Sword Fighter where also doing it

Rayleigh

Smash Journeyman
A level Beyond God Case: Banjo is added, but everyone goes out of their way to announce him as a First-Party Character, before showing Banjo being added into Mario Tennis Aces. He uses his Banjo as a racket.

Last edited:

Talazar

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Talazar_Dashie
3DS FC
1461-6194-5821
New PapaGenos Video
Don't have much to say I've just been lurking lately.
Not really getting my hopes up and just waiting to see what happens but it has been interesting.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
A level Beyond God Case: Banjo is added, but everyone goes out of their way to announce him as a First-Party Character, before showing Banjo being added into Mario Tennis Aces. He uses his Banjo as a racket.
Beyond A level Beyond God Case: Banjo added to next Mario Kart, Smash, and gets a new game on Xbox and Switch

Mr. Stagg

Ay ugly! Gimme back my friggen sister!
No...even better....He uses Kazooie as a racket. Instead of breaking she just jumps out of his hands as if to say "I'm Out"

ryuu seika

Smash Master
I mean there were 2 Banjo games on GBA after the buyout. And really only one Banjo game on Xbox if you don’t count Rare Replay. So it’s not out of the question
At the time, Microsoft were very open about the fact that they did not mind Rare working on games that weren't on competing consoles and that they didn't care about the handheld market. If that still stands and if they consider the Switch a handheld, that could be quite interesting.

Rayleigh

Smash Journeyman
Mario Kart: Banjo and Kazooie are there, but instead of the kart from Nuts N' Bolts, they're there in his *DKR* kart?.
Mario Tennis: Uses Kazooie as his tennis racket. God-tier idea. Ultimate move has hiim feed Kazooie the ball, grabbing her like a gun, and firing it at his opponents.
Mario Strikers: Comes out. Banjo's Honeycombs and Mumbo's Jumbos are playable teams.
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games: You know what up.
The Next Major Super Mario Game: It's actually Banjo-Threeie, and Banjo saves the Marioverse from Gruntilda.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Beyond A level Beyond God Case: Banjo added to next Mario Kart, Smash, and gets a new game on Xbox and Switch
And This Is To Go Even Further Beyond!: all of the characters who were playable in Diddy Kong Racing are added to the next Mario Kart.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Beyond the Beyond of Beyond Good & Evil: Diddy Kong Racing 2 feat. Banjo and Conker.
Mario Kart: Banjo and Kazooie are there, but instead of the kart from Nuts N' Bolts, they're there in his *DKR* kart?.
Mario Tennis: Uses Kazooie as his tennis racket. God-tier idea. Ultimate move has hiim feed Kazooie the ball, grabbing her like a gun, and firing it at his opponents.
Mario Strikers: Comes out. Banjo's Honeycombs and Mumbo's Jumbos are playable teams.
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games: You know what up.
The Next Major Super Mario Game: It's actually Banjo-Threeie, and Banjo saves the Marioverse from Gruntilda.
And This Is To Go Even Further Beyond!: all of the characters who were playable in Diddy Kong Racing are added to the next Mario Kart.
Beyond that Banjo just has a mini game thats DLC for 1-2-Switch!
Beyond time itself: All of the above

Mr. Stagg

Ultra Instinct tier: During the live E3 Conference Masahiro Sakurai, and Shigeru Miyamoto both literally morph into Banjo and Kazooie where Phil Spencer morphs into Mumbo Jumbo and they all do battle with John Kodera, President of Playstation who just turned into Gruntilda.

D

Deleted member

God tier: Banjo BTFOs all the leakers on his way to Smash, Nintendo, Mario Kart, Mario Party, Mario sports, Mortal Kombat, Soul Caliber, and gives a good bye to Microsoft on his luxury journey

Mr. Stagg

Banjo becomes the only video game character ever.
We all BECOME Banjo and Kazooie! Upon announcing Banjo-Threeie, an airborne toxin is released that transforms half the population into Banjo and the other half into Kazooie. The world eventually turns into Banjo's head itself.

A perfect utopia.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
We all BECOME Banjo and Kazooie! Upon announcing Banjo-Threeie, an airborne toxin is released that transforms half the population into Banjo and the other half into Kazooie. The world eventually turns into Banjo's head itself.
Obligatory reaction:

Top Bottom