• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banjo Kazooie Project: Looking for Partners

DualX

Smash Apprentice
If that doesn't workout, you could also try to export the model from Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts to give you a very high quality model, making the necessary edits, and then going from there.

ianisdakoolkid

Smash Rookie
So did this project die? It's been a year since the last update, and it didn't look too organized to begin with...
I'm honestly surprised and kinda saddened that this hasn't been done before. I would be willing to help if I knew how to do anything, but I don't, besides veeery basic moveset editing in BrawlBox

D

Deleted member

I don't think that Olimar would be a good choice for this mod due to the mechanics of his Pikmin. I'd advise using an edited version of Mairio with an increased bone count to allow better control over Kazooie. She could be bound to Banjo by an invisible bone (so you wouldn't have to synchronize their movements on every frame), and you could simply move that bone when you want her to attack as an individual (almost like the throwN bone).

Just as some advice though, don't try too hard to make them unique. Trust me on that one.

Edit: This project appears to be dead. The guy probably forgot about it. Shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
This idea looks promising. I was gonna ask you something here, but I didn't want to spoil it too much. Thing is, it had to do something about it for my roster in my project I am doing as well.

D

Deleted member

Who was the question directed to? If it was to me then you can message me in a PM if you don't want to spoil it.

Top Bottom