• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Furret24

Smash Master
I'm still wondering who's buying all of these Mii Costumes. If we had to get costumes,they should release them for actual characters. There's a ton of potential there (Mr. L, Dry Bowser, Pj Ness, Boshi, Ms. Pac-Man, etc.). Dissapointing reveal today.

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
Lloyd Irving would have been a perfect 2nd Namco Bandai rep but noooooooo they HAD to make him a mii fighter
( I know this doesn't deconfirm him but WHY ConnertheWaffle must be sad about this news)

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Welp, Winnie the Pooh deconfirmed. Pack it up. Let's all go home guys.

Last edited:

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
I'm just laughing at how people are saying thee ballot was only for costumes which is sad. The ballot IS for characters to be considered and Costumes do not flat out de-confirm them. jesus they are really losing their minds on this aren't they?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is Return to Dreamland up on the American Eshop yet? And if it is, is it on sale for a limited time like the first 3 Wii games that were put on the Virtual Console? I need to know so I can finally play as Bandana Dee instead of watching him in every other supporting role.
Winnie the Pooh would've been so unique with his honey based move set. I'm so upset now…

:troll:

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
Yeah. I voted for Pooh as a joke with a friend over the phone. I did vote for the dee.
Sakurai: "i was going to put bandana dee as a mii fighter costume but then I saw this amazing submition by a guy wanting weenie the poo and knew that he was more important, I'll return to that dee guy when I start working on characters" (July 32, 2015).

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Sakurai: "i was going to put bandana dee as a mii fighter costume but then I saw this amazing submition by a guy wanting weenie the poo and knew that he was more important, I'll return to that dee guy when I start working on characters" (July 32, 2015).
Stop quoting Daddy Sakurai! :surprised:

Furret24

Smash Master
The following day, he announced that the Mii Gunner was going to get a Bandana Dee costume, the Mii Swordfighter was going to get a Wolf costume, and the Mii Brawler was going to get an Issac costume. He also unveiled Pichu as the last DLC character.

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
Everyone we should get back on topic of bandana dee before the mods come...................

Last edited:
Just voted for Bandana Dee!
Wow, another supporter, Bandana Dee is become popular. Welcome.
What? Why? Mash Potatoes Samurai should be fired, and maybe hanged.
So, aside from Bandana Dee, are there any other Kirby series characters you guys would like in Smash?
No one else, all other characters are just extra in my opinion.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Everyone we should get back on topic of bandana dee before the mods come...................
ok so.....

what would bandana dee look like with long legs?
I'm curious about the next costumes...
It probably won't be bandana dee becuase the miis ugly heads need to be seen. the most he could be is a hat so its unlikely.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
The following day, he announced that the Mii Gunner was going to get a Bandana Dee costume, the Mii Swordfighter was going to get a Wolf costume, and the Mii Brawler was going to get an Issac costume. He also unveiled Pichu as the last DLC character.
At this point, I wouldn't put it past Sakurai. I really hope Wolf gets in, though.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Isn't it still 2 days to Kirby's Birthday? August 1st, is it not? It's also Dedede's Birthday, but no one is mentioning that. Anyway, happy (early) Birthday to the Kirby series.

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
Isn't it still 2 days to Kirby's Birthday? August 1st, is it not? It's also Dedede's Birthday, but no one is mentioning that. Anyway, happy (early) Birthday to the Kirby series.
The e-shop updates on Thursdays, so they released the games on the nearest Thursday.
Happy birth week Kirby.

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
If we don't get BD as Smash DLC, I can at least play as him in RtD. Never had the chance to play it until now.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I wouldn't be shocked if Sakurai threw a random Bandana Dee playable fighter this weekend tbh

Top Bottom