• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
I have some good news on the Miiverse front, guys: The recent overhaul of the service benefits propaganda drawings hugely.

Even though the Drawings section in each community is supposed to be skewed towards what's popular by default, it actually displays the most recent images before you enter (i.e., when you're on the main page for any given game). This is great exposure - it's bringing in more "Yeah!"s for my drawings at a greater rate than before.

My most recent piece prompted someone to ask how useful Bandana Waddle Dee would be as a character. My thanks to @ God Robert's Cousin God Robert's Cousin for summing up BWD's potential and likely playstyle so well in one of the old blog articles, because I was able to quickly sum up why he'd be useful and fun as a result.

Take full advantage of this, guys - this wasn't a feature they announced beforehand, and it will help us.
I must admit, this made me grin. :grin: It also sounds very much like something the Smash team would come up with.
These two posts of yours inspired me to create a Miiverse drawing using the "Bandana Dee Shows His Fighting Spear-It!" thing I came up with.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkUgEeWAw

The text didn't turn out quite like I wanted it to, though. It was hard to fit in "Spear-It!" at the bottom without it looking weird, and I was in a rush while trying to do that part, too, because I had to go somewhere. But other than that, I'm pretty proud of it!

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
I'm aiming to get all of the Pokemon and Kirby series amiibos. I only need to get the "mysterious" characters (Lucario, Greninja, Meta Knight and the unreleased Mewtwo)

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
Wait a second! No offline tournaments like brawl or melee, that was the thing I was most existed for in the update:c

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I'm aiming to get all of the Pokemon and Kirby series amiibos. I only need to get the "mysterious" characters (Lucario, Greninja, Meta Knight and the unreleased Mewtwo)
I actually got a Meta Knight amiibo. Walked into Best Buy when they were unpacking a new shipment. I grabbed one and was like "This mine!", payed for it, and left.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
I actually got a Meta Knight amiibo. Walked into Best Buy when they were unpacking a new shipment. I grabbed one and was like "This mine!", payed for it, and left.
That simple, huh? I don't think I have heard of a 'major supermarket' in the UK that sell amiibo. Only the video game outlets (that term seems so old fashioned) here have them (that I know of). I'm looking at an Amiibo tracker and it says the last time MK was known to be in stock was June 17th.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
That simple, huh? I don't think I have heard of a 'major supermarket' in the UK that sell amiibo. Only the video game outlets (that term seems so old fashioned) here have them (that I know of). I'm looking at an Amiibo tracker and it says the last time MK was known to be in stock was June 17th.
America has this stupid thing with amiibo called store exclusives. Best Buy has Dark Pit, Meta Knight. Target has Jigglypuff, Rosalina. Pretty sure Toy'sRUs has some stupid exclusive ****. Gamestop has exclusive ****.

Furret24

Smash Master
America has this stupid thing with amiibo called store exclusives. Best Buy has Dark Pit, Meta Knight. Target has Jigglypuff, Rosalina. Pretty sure Toy'sRUs has some stupid exclusive ****. Gamestop has exclusive ****.
Lucky. Here in Antarctica, we don't even get amiibo shipments.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Hey guys Mii gunner have samus Oufits soo she desconfirm... Uhh...

There was even Lloyd Irwing outfit and K. Rool Outfits. People are losing there MIND.

There were ZERO Bandana Dee and Isaac from Golden Sun. So our precius time is not gone.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Store exclusives exist over here, but Amiibos aren't. An example would be back when Pokemon X and Y came out, if you pre-ordered with a store called GAME (very original) you got a 3DS game case in the shape of a poke ball. For some reason I didn't get one when I pre-ordered (maybe because I done so online).

D

Deleted member

Wait a second! No offline tournaments like brawl or melee, that was the thing I was most existed for in the update:c
Wait does that mean you don't exist now?
rip in peace swordofacorn you will be missed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kerpy Derp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kerpy Derp
3DS FC
3136-7596-2766
it's like a really small store I have way too much free time since I got layer off and my parents have gone to P.E.I for the week >_>. I'm also going to be at the store tomorrow morning for dark pit which I will give away. (I might as well since he is going to be rare.) I'm really sorry for doing this but its a toxic addiction I can't break out of it please send help...
Your giving away a dark pit YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE DARK PIT!!!!!!!!

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
So you guys might not believe this, but I went to GameStop earlier to get a 3DS eshop card, and they had FOUR Pac-Man amiibos, and I didn't buy A SINGLE ONE of them!

Kerpy Derp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kerpy Derp
3DS FC
3136-7596-2766
It would be awesome if the tournament mode will have double Deelimination
EDIT: Oops sorry about the double post but I had to make the pun

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
So you guys might not believe this, but I went to GameStop earlier to get a 3DS eshop card, and they had FOUR Pac-Man amiibos, and I didn't buy A SINGLE ONE of them!
I have a Pac Man. Funny story actually. I went to Target and asked the guy behind the counter if they had any new amiibos. Guy didn't know **** about amiibos and said no. One middle aged woman walked up in her shopping cart with another employee getting out Pac Man's for her. Girl employee explained to other employee who didn't know about Amiibos what they were. The middle aged woman said give me as many as you have. I eventually got one while muttering under my breath "****ing scalper". This probably isn't funny.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Just reading it makes me mad.

Top Bottom