• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

The Smashballot is ending soon. We need to have fate!

A friend did this to me yesterday, it's a birthday gift:

http://water-the-fox.deviantart.com/art/Penguin-and-Frog-Happy-B-Day-Water-563227128

This is his account: http://reallyfaster.deviantart.com/

PD: How I put this on a spoiler?
[ spoiler ] remove the spaces in the spoiler boxs put whatever in [/ spoiler ]

it should look like this.
"Only love is with us now
Something warm and pure
Find the peace within ourselves
No need for a cure"

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
According to the Wolf thread, get go the Mario Maker Stage in both versions, Pirate Ship in Smash U, and Duck Hunt in Smash 3ds.
We also got some Mii costumes but let's be honest no one cares.

I'm kinda happy.

Edit: Ninja'd

Last edited:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Newest update doesn't contain anything Kirby related. I should be on a fanboy stampede, but this is further proof that he's holding out for something big...

Furret24

Smash Master
Newest update doesn't contain anything Kirby related. I should be on a fanboy stampede, but this is further proof that he's holding out for something big...
Considering that the last two updates have been fairly small, I'd that's likely.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Kirby Super Star Ultra, 2008
Who do you guys think is the strongest villain in the Kirby-verse and why?
Dark Matter. Being able to possess anyone and weaponise their body as required (poor Dedede - ouch!) offers potentially limitless strength, and it's just damn scary, too! :laugh:

We also got some Mii costumes but let's be honest no one cares.
I must admit, if I had the Mii Gunner Amiibo (I only picked up the Mii Brawler one - they're sold singly over here), I might've been tempted to get the Fox McCloud outfit to put on it. :laugh:

Actually, the hat that's part of that outfit is derived from the Fox hat in StreetPass Mii Plaza, so I'm wondering now, do any of the other 3DS owners here use a Kirby series hat for their assigned StreetPass Mii? I, quite obviously, have mine wearing the King Dedede Hat. :p Anybody else?

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
If characters were coming, I don't think they would have released the new update as silently as they did.

:231:
I think the very fact that they released it as silently as they did is quite interesting. JaidynReiman JaidynReiman summed it up well over in the K. Rool thread;

The highlights for me is how well Sakurai kept this hidden. NONE of this was guessed, rumored, or leaked in any way, shape, or form, even the previously announced Super Mario Maker. No one guessed any of these Mii Fighter costumes, let alone "leaked" them. And Pirate Ship? Yeah, a lot of people thought it was likely to come back, and it eventually did, but no one thought it was coming now.

This was a complete and total 100% surprise, and considering how this was a surprise and no one got anywhere close to getting this right, I'm 100% convinced the Shovel Knight rumor is false as well. There's no way a future update got leaked and this one DIDN'T.
Yeah, I was expecting it after there were no news yesterday, but I'm still deesappointed.
I went in only expecting the Super Mario Maker stage and maybe one other because of the apparent evidence that cropped up suggesting that there would be one, and I was nicely surprised to find the return of a stage I've never played before because I didn't like Brawl and didn't play it for very long, along with one of my favourite Wii U stages being ported over to the 3DS version as a freebie. I'm not Dededisappointed in the slightest - it was a nice surprise! :grin:

I'm also really happy for the Monster Hunter fans who wanted some hunter representation, especially since, if my memory serves me correctly, the chaps from Capcom had previously spoken against having a hunter as a fighter. It seems like the sort of thing that fits really well as a Mii costume, to me, just because of how the source games are, and it looks like it's brought a smile to quite a few faces. :)

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
The new content is great, we have Pirate Ship and Super Mario Maker HYPE banned stages.
New free stage for the 3DS.

ZERO CONTENT of Kirby whatever.

DAT MONSTER HUNTER ARMOR THOUGH.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I think the very fact that they released it as silently as they did is quite interesting. JaidynReiman JaidynReiman summed it up well over in the K. Rool thread;

I went in only expecting the Super Mario Maker stage and maybe one other because of the apparent evidence that cropped up suggesting that there would be one, and I was nicely surprised to find the return of a stage I've never played before because I didn't like Brawl and didn't play it for very long, along with one of my favourite Wii U stages being ported over to the 3DS version as a freebie. I'm not Dededisappointed in the slightest - it was a nice surprise! :grin:

I'm also really happy for the Monster Hunter fans who wanted some hunter representation, especially since, if my memory serves me correctly, the chaps from Capcom had previously spoken against having a hunter as a fighter. It seems like the sort of thing that fits really well as a Mii costume, to me, just because of how the source games are, and it looks like it's brought a smile to quite a few faces. :)
I was wondering why I got an alert from the Bandana Dee thread... I was going to say, I don't recall ever posting in here. :p

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
Someone wants to fool around in the new stages and stuff? ( am I asking to battle people too often?).

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I'm staying on this thread for the rest of our time. I'll never leave.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
But seriously, I haven't seen anyone arguing against Dee for a while.
And every character has people who don't like them somewhere out there. Why would anyone want to waste their time seeking it out?

As @Wanderer from Roseyard so nicely put it in the K. Rool thread the other day;

This is the legacy of the Smash 4 DLC speculation era. Polls about polls within polls. Write-in, check list, radio button, all kinds. People are more worried about how liked a character is than they are about liking the character.
That last bit, especially, is well worth bearing in mind.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I love all the little details they put into the Omega version of Pirate Ship.

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Dark Matter. Being able to possess anyone and weaponise their body as required (poor Dedede - ouch!) offers potentially limitless strength, and it's just damn scary, too! :laugh:

I must admit, if I had the Mii Gunner Amiibo (I only picked up the Mii Brawler one - they're sold singly over here), I might've been tempted to get the Fox McCloud outfit to put on it. :laugh:

Actually, the hat that's part of that outfit is derived from the Fox hat in StreetPass Mii Plaza, so I'm wondering now, do any of the other 3DS owners here use a Kirby series hat for their assigned StreetPass Mii? I, quite obviously, have mine wearing the King Dedede Hat. :p Anybody else?
I wear a burger, but my Bro wears Bandana Dee! (I don't have the Streetpass DLC :( )

D

Deleted member

Oh... I've never visited 4chan. And I meant that I haven't seen anyone in Smashboards to deetract Dee for a while.
Smashboards has decent mods we should be glad.

speaking of mods we should really just stop talking about /v/.

Do you guys think we can get another stage?

i'm really hoping for Dedede castle.

Top Bottom