• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters
GX is amazing and I love all their reviews unlike some others
*cough*IGN*cough**cough*Gamespot*cough
Kirby is too easy, probably never finish The True Arena with a non broken ability.
OK, new topic, what would you prefer?
Fountain of Dreams returning, Return to Dream Land stage, Triple Deluxe stage or Rainbow Curse stage?
Royal Road from Kirby: Triple Deluxe, mostly talking about the area you fight Masked Dedede and others.
His spear and things that waddle dees used over the years( bombs umbrellas Nruffs etc.)

Edit: I KNOW THIS ALREADY DISCUSSED BEFORE BUT PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!

Also,
:4bowser::BOM-OMB

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
There, there... You'll get your :4jigglypuff: amiibo one day.
Question Time!
If Kirby could have a crossover with any Nintendo franchise, who would it be and why?
Kirby and FREAKING STARFY. It would be kawaii because they're both so discustingly cute, epic because they're both overpowered as heck, and entertaining. I mean seriously: What Kirby and Starfy fan wouldn't want to see Dedede interacting with Moe as Moe insults his weight and Dedede trying to pry open his shell with his hammer? I'd love that.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
"Good?" "Peaceful?" I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'm not following. Is that something they serve at Denny's?
Question Time!
If Kirby could have a crossover with any Nintendo franchise, who would it be and why?
I hope, I hope. Every night, I pray Her Jigglyness in hope.
I would cross Kirby and Mario, not just because they're my first and third favorite Nintendo series' respectively, but because they synch perfectly. They both have a cutesy exterior and an unimaginably dark interior, they both have ridiculously overpowered protagonists, hilarious and sometimes misunderstood villains, a vast assortment of power-ups, one is called Jumpman and the other can fly, partners that are mind-meltingly cute, both protagonists can bust a move, they both have amazing music, they both love stars and food, they both have at one point fought the sun, I could go on.

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
"Good?" "Peaceful?" I'm sorry, I'm afraid not following. Is that something they serve at Denny's?
Yeah, "Good" tastes like chicken and "Peaceful" tastes like steak. I prefer Peaceful.

I'd love a Kirby and Mario crossover because that'd just be awesome.

D

Deleted member

Say guys if bandana waddle dee get into smash 4 for DLC are we going to turn this thread into the kirby fandom thread or something?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm pretty sure this would become the official social thread.
And you also get to party :)

......And then I start to think about my thread.........

Man I have nostalgia memories of that stage night.....:)

Like, trust me, it';s a totally new experience to have something like this going I can;t even describe it.....

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure this would become the official social thread.
This thread is basically a Kirby series social and has been for a long time in the drought of news for deescussion :urg:.

~~~~

It would be nice if the theorized second DLC stage besides Mario Maker was a Kirby stage like Fountain of Dreams or something new like a Magolor racing stage, Halcandra, the Lor, the Arena, or a Copy Ability testing room. Mario Maker is coming on the 30th which is only a few day(s)? away from the Ballot closing, so the 2nd stage might be a tie-in with a new character. And if its a Kirby stage… Bandana DeeLC

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Question Time!
Mario & Luigi RPG, because I would like to see the lovable and adorable Kirby crew interacting with the most lovable and funny versions of the Mario crew. Seriously, the AlphaDream studio not only created some of my favorite Mario characters (Fawful, Starlow, Dreambert, Bedsmith, etc) but they also improved characters that are sorta bland in the platforming Mario series (like Mario himself, Luigi and Bowser... seriously, Bowser is awesome in the Mario & Luigi series and Luigi made me literally cry when playing Dream Team, because of... spoilers). So I would love to see how they could improve the Kirby crew (not that they need any improvements!).

D

Deleted member

Confesion Time:
Despite beign a Bandanna Dee Supporter and wanting him for Smash,i didn't voted for him until now.

The reason beign: I had no more devices to vote on, but now i am in the laboratory of my school which had computers and i took the chance to vote for him.

Better late than never i guess.

There's absolutely nothing going on my School as im writing this, hence why i voted.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Confesion Time:
Despite beign a Bandanna Dee Supporter and wanting him for Smash,i didn't voted for him until now.

The reason beign: I had no more devices to vote on, but now i am in the laboratory of my school which had computers and i took the chance to vote for him.

Better late than never i guess.

There's absolutely nothing going on my School as im writing this, hence why i voted.
That's okay!

Reila

I don't really know much about insults in english, but that gif is against the rules, I think XD
Oh yeah, I forgot how sensitive the mods are towards certain words. Though that gif isn't really insulting anyone, it is just a "you know you messed up, right?".

You might want to edit your post and remove the gif, lol

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
A lot of bad things just happened in my life...so I'm gonna turn to my stress reliever. I'm going to be more active, (Not that anybody here likes me) I usually come here when I'm stressed out or bored so that may explain a lot.

So Bandana Dee.

Over the past week I've been meaning to say this

Do not approach detractors (it goes to me as well) what I thought about was...their no votes don't matter so what they don't want him in smash. You will almost never convince a detractort to do a 180. So yeah.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
A lot of bad things just happened in my life...so I'm gonna turn to my stress reliever. I'm going to be more active, (Not that anybody here likes me) I usually come here when I'm stressed out or bored so that may explain a lot.

So Bandana Dee.

Do not approach detractors (it goes to me as well) what I thought about was...their no votes don't matter so what they don't want him in smash. You will almost never convince a detractort to do a 180. So yeah.
It works sometimes, but yeah, at this point, I don't really think it's necessary to argue with people, the ballot will end in 16 days.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

So Bandana Dee.

You're kidding right? I like you. We all like you! You're our friend!

D

Deleted member

I have Relia as ignored since i joined these boards so i dind't saw her reply to me.

I WOULD vote for all the characters that i want if i had enough devices to do so, but i don't. Anyway the Ballot ends in 16 days so i dobut a last minute vote would make a difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I would continue this but I don't wanna make a social.

Personally I thought nobody liked me.

I'm just the type of person who protects what they love. I've always loved the Kirby series its basically what introduced me to gaming as a whole and I truly truly love it.

Shoot I'm aggressive to detractors because they never admit they are biased. But then you have people like aldero5 and Green greens etc who are open minded not biased not hatetful. I don't hate characters or people that don't like characters, I hate or rather dislike people who they to hide what they are sometimes. Biased.

Anyways remember how afraid Luigi was of Waddle Dees wouldn't it be funny if in the reveal trailer that Luigi running away from Bdee.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I have Relia as ignored since i joined these boards so i dind't saw her reply to me.
I WOULD vote for all the characters that i want if i had enough devices to do so, but i don't. Anyway the Ballot ends in 16 days so i dobut a last minute vote would make a difference.
Opinion alert: In my opinion, every vote counts.

D

Deleted member

Despite our differences, we all are Bandanna Dee supporters, and we have a goal to reach.

Which is making Bandanna Dee playable.

Opinion alert: In my opinion, every vote counts.
In all honesty my gut feeling tells me that they already choosen the Ballot character(s) by now. I could be wrong though.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I don't get why they would pick characters yet ballot is not over.

I think they are taking a well deeserved break until the ballot ends.

I'm no longer pwanked ;P

Seriously shout out to he Smash team its amazing what they've been doing.

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master

I'm just the type of person who protects what they love. I've always loved the Kirby series its basically what introduced me to gaming as a whole and I truly truly love it.

Shoot I'm aggressive to detractors because they never admit they are biased. But then you have people like aldero5 and Green greens etc who are open minded not biased not hatetful. I don't hate characters or people that don't like characters, I hate or rather dislike people who they to hide what they are sometimes. Biased.

Anyways remember how afraid Luigi was of Waddle Dees wouldn't it be funny if in the reveal trailer that Luigi running away from Bdee.
Not all detractors are biased and hateful. Some may just not want Bandana Dee in Smash, and that's fine.

Reila

Ha ha, I always wanted to know if someone had me on their ignore list. Feels rather good.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Despite our differences, we all are Bandanna Dee supporters, and we have a goal to reach.

Which is making Bandanna Dee playable.

In all honesty my gut feeling tells me that they already choosen the Ballot character(s) by now. I could be wrong though.
I have that feeling too, but I still think that everything counts.

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
GX is amazing and I love all their reviews unlike some others
*cough*IGN*cough**cough*Gamespot*cough
GameXplain actually answered my question on one Smash Livestream. I asked if he (Derrick) would like to see Bandana Dee in Smash, and he said that, despite the fact that he didn't think he has a big chance of getting in, (he's never been to this thread on SB) he said he'd like the idea and that BWD would definitely work.

That would be the best thing ever, especially if BWD stabs Liugi and he goes skyrocketing up, until, DING, star KO.

Question Time!
Kirby x Boxboy, because I'm the only person that seems to like Boxboy. And Code Name STEAM.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
That moment when you realize your local Target/Best Buy has a few rare amiibo left in stock.
Which ones, out of curiousity?

I got my latest one when my copy of Super Mario Maker arrived (this is number 15, with more on the way :laugh:). I named him after a common name used for Mario in bootleg video games, "Super Mary" (I'm amazed that Mario still doesn't have the NES Super Mario Bros. palette as one his Smash alts, though - I had to pick the brown-and-green one, instead). :grin: Sadly, he didn't seem to like his name, as evidenced when he got me the boring puzzler Mario & Yoshi when I scanned him into Amiibo Tap. :c

Question Time!
I've got to agree with @ MarioMeteor MarioMeteor - it would have to be Mario, for many of the same reasons, plus the previously-established crossover there. I was talking about the same with @dangeraaron10 recently, too. :laugh:

Seriously, this is a sensible approach - there's no sense in seeking out trouble. Round of applause. :)

Respecting your wish to avoid turning this into a social thread, but I just want to quickly say that you're one of the regulars who lights up the place, so I like you. :p

:laugh: I have no difficulty imagining this with the game's pre-existing animation routines alone.

Not all detractors are biased and hateful. Some may just not want Bandana Dee in Smash, and that's fine.
Absolutely right. Though, at that point I wonder if the term "detractor" actually applies - surely it's more indifference, at that point? (This could just be because, since joining Smashboards, I've only seen "detractor" used in the sense of referring to the unpleasant variety, though.)

That would be the best thing ever, especially if BWD stabs Liugi and he goes skyrocketing up, until, DING, star KO.
They have to do that, but saying this feels mean towards Luigi. :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom