• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
By the way everyone what was the best thing to com from the DE for you that wasn't Star Fox?
I definitely think Paper Jam, we get a Mario & Luigi RPG game plus a name that's going to invite a lot of space jam remixes!:troll:

I've always liked the idea of crossovers and the storylines in those games. Now if I can finish Dream team before this comes out...

Oh, also the fact that you can play as your amiibos in super mario maker, I might just get the game for that feature. Who doesn't want to play as an overweight santa penguin with a mallet in Super Mario?

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
By the way everyone what was the best thing to com from the DE for you that wasn't Star Fox?
Paper Jam and Tri Force Heroes, without a doubt. Super Mario Maker would have been good too if we hadn't already seen so much of it... I still want to get it, but jeez Nintendo, we get it, you can make levels in Super Mario Maker.
@ God Robert's Cousin God Robert's Cousin You need Dee picture?
Could you give me the source for this image, by the way?

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
In my opinion it was Star Fox, Mario Maker, Mario Paper Jam, Fire Emblem, and Yoshi's Wooly World. Unfortunatly that's it.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Chandy with all do respect you're starting to sound a bit negative. Remember when you said...

Well remember to keep thinking that And have feith.
There's a difference between having faith and thinking logically. Chandy was doing the former. Besides, what sound files would Bandanna Dee have anyway?
Super Mario Maker and Paper Jam. I don't know if you've noticed, but I like Mario. I'm definitely getting Maker Day 1. First thing I'm going to do is a modern recreation of Super Mario Bros..

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
There's a difference between having faith and thinking logically. Chandy was doing the former. Besides, what sound files would Bandanna Dee have anyway?

Super Mario Maker and Paper Jam. I don't know if you've noticed, but I like Mario. I'm definitely getting Maker Day 1. First thing I'm going to do is a modern recreation of Super Mario Bros..
Don't worry I noticed. ;) After all he's in your profile picture.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Or the theme of the Kirby dance. :p Oh and duck noises.
I make Bandana Dee spam duck noises each time my brother wants to go on to the next stage. My other brother usually joins me and afterward he goes crazy.

I want to post the video I found on Tumblr of Bandana Dee making those sounds because I'm not sure everyone's heard them (plus they're fun :p) but the person that originally posted it deleted their account.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I'm not in the same mindset, but whatever. Even with them on the list, Bandana Dee stays in the Top 10.
Honestly, I don't think they can not only because of the 3DS but the only reason people want to play the Ice Climbers is to play as BOTH of them thus the entire "splitting up" thing doesn't work, I'm pretty sure Sakurai would have done that if he thought it would've been such a great idea.

At least that's my thoughts on it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Xenoblade Chronicles: X, Fire Emblem: Fates, and Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam. I am excited for Yoshi's Woolly World as well, but most of the stuff shown and presented was already known to us.
The rest was just either stuff I couldn't care for or was completely awful. Not even Mario Maker despite the cool amiibo stuff... I am not a very creative person and the game looks like you can make a bunch of Kaizo levels, which doesn't appeal to me.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam, come on and Slam :dr-_-:
The Legend of Zelda Tri Force Heroes
And Hyrule Warriors Legends
I don't have a Wii U and I've been wanting to play a Zelda game for a LOT of time
Now I finally can :drflip:
I just hope that Tri Force Heroes isn't Multiplayer only, that would be terribe
Also, I love crossovers and the Mario & Lugi series, that game is like a blessing to me :kirby:

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Although it doesn't interest me more than Mario, I might get Hyrule Legends just cause you can play as ****ing HYRULE HIMSELF!

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
well I've got save up for what's to come I'm hoping for some more smash bros news in these coming months hope Mr. Sakurai is in good health is it weird for me to be concerned so deeply on a person who I never really know? (questions for later)
did you guys know Amiibos have limited uses....
also I'm still holding on that they will show one more smash character in development

Burruni

Smash Hero
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam, come on and Slam :dr-_-:
The Legend of Zelda Tri Force Heroes
And Hyrule Warriors Legends
I don't have a Wii U and I've been wanting to play a Zelda game for a LOT of time
Now I finally can :drflip:
I just hope that Tri Force Heroes isn't Multiplayer only, that would be terribe
Also, I love crossovers and the Mario & Lugi series, that game is like a blessing to me :kirby:
They confirmed that.... it's all multiplayer, but you can do it all by yourself like the 2 Four Swords titles by swapping around the characters, but 3 links have to be present. Even if one's real and the other two are "dolls" that you swap over to control.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
They confirmed that.... it's all multiplayer, but you can do it all by yourself like the 2 Four Swords titles by swapping around the characters, but 3 links have to be present. Even if one's real and the other two are "dolls" that you swap over to control.

It works for me!! :dr-_-:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
The new Amiibos (which, when I get mine, will be housing Smash AIs). I really like the Hammer Slam Bowser Amiibolander and the NES-palette version of the Anniversary Mario Amiibo.

Oh, also the fact that you can play as your amiibos in super mario maker, I might just get the game for that feature. Who doesn't want to play as an overweight santa penguin with a mallet in Super Mario?
Santa penguin... :laugh:

[Dedede nerdery] The look of Dedede's robe and crown can be traced back to the imperial dress of the Manshu Dynasty. It's rounded off with some things that hail from Japan, like the haramaki (belly-warmer). [/Dedede nerdery]

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hello there guys; Just briefly popping on by here, but I've seen potential in Bandana Dee. I would support him being Smash 4 DLC as well; it would give Kirby one final represenative that to me would complete the Kirby representatives in Smash. I hope he gets in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom