• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I tried that 8 player smash stuff. Well we managed to get 7 players going so close enough. It's a real messy thing. I was very much not into 8 player smash and I believe I stand by that sentiment still. It was so chaotic. On bigger stages it's not SO BAD... but on stages like Big Battlefield... it's horrible lol. I didn't try Smash Tour at all and haven't been interested in doing so. I probably wont ever play that mode.

Since every time the smash team works on a side mode like Smash Tour or Smash Run with mixed reception, maybe that development time and space would be better spent on just more additions to the smash-core experience. AS MUCH as I love an attempt at a good side mode (I'm one of the few folks who really liked SSE and was hoping for a similar adventure mode) maybe it's better if they just don't bother though. People always tend to criticize these attempts at additional side content and than state "WELL it doesn't matter because I play Smash to just SMASH. That's what Smash Brothers does right!" Which is cool and all but not much about the core smash experience is that DRAMATICALLY different from previous iterations. These attempts at a new way of playing with the Smash characters is always appreciated and should be what differentiates one installment from the last one. So as the franchise continues we should be expecting improvements to this mode and a definitive side mode that compels the same level of excitement that Smashing itself compels. However that never happens no matter how the franchise progresses.

So maybe smash team should scrap these attempts and maybe just concentrate on added what most people get hype about like new characters and levels (Bandana Waddle Dee!)

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I tried that 8 player smash stuff. Well we managed to get 7 players going so close enough. It's a real messy thing. I was very much not into 8 player smash and I believe I stand by that sentiment still. It was so chaotic. On bigger stages it's not SO BAD... but on stages like Big Battlefield... it's horrible lol. I didn't try Smash Tour at all and haven't been interested in doing so. I probably wont ever play that mode.

Since every time the smash team works on a side mode like Smash Tour or Smash Run with mixed reception, maybe that development time and space would be better spent on just more additions to the smash-core experience. AS MUCH as I love an attempt at a good side mode (I'm one of the few folks who really liked SSE and was hoping for a similar adventure mode) maybe it's better if they just don't bother though. People always tend to criticize these attempts at additional side content and than state "WELL it doesn't matter because I play Smash to just SMASH. That's what Smash Brothers does right!" Which is cool and all but not much about the core smash experience is that DRAMATICALLY different from previous iterations. These attempts at a new way of playing with the Smash characters is always appreciated and should be what differentiates one installment from the last one. So as the franchise continues we should be expecting improvements to this mode and a definitive side mode that compels the same level of excitement that Smashing itself compels. However that never happens no matter how the franchise progresses.

So maybe smash team should scrap these attempts and maybe just concentrate on added what most people get hype about like new characters and levels (Bandana Waddle Dee!)
Smash tour is garbage from what I heard, and I think we need to return, but nintendo enemies only. Smash Run did that right

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Smash tour is garbage from what I heard, and I think we need to return, but nintendo enemies only. Smash Run did that right
Smash Run is pretty decent fun imho. ESPECIALLY and more so if you're using equipement and weapons. It's a shame that instead of doing some party board game crap like Smash Tour for the Wii U version, they should have put Smash Run on the Wii U. Than maybe it would not have been limited. There's a real loss of potential here. With the improved online capability of the Wii U, Smash Run could have handled people interacting more on the map and online play in general. Imagine if they expanded on it with interesting events and boss and more challenges. It's just SUUUUUUCH a missed opportunity. It's a real shame.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Smash Run is pretty decent fun imho. ESPECIALLY and more so if you're using equipement and weapons. It's a shame that instead of doing some party board game crap like Smash Tour for the Wii U version, they should have put Smash Run on the Wii U. Than maybe it would not have been limited. There's a real loss of potential here. With the improved online capability of the Wii U, Smash Run could have handled people interacting more on the map and online play in general. Imagine if they expanded on it with interesting events and boss and more challenges. It's just SUUUUUUCH a missed opportunity. It's a real shame.
What disappoints me is the rumor of Smash Run bosses being false, it would be awesome to fight Kraid and such!

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Smash Run is the best thing ever. Is like a successor of Subspace emissary and party adventure game done right!

Imagine using Olimar, Using round blades and defeating a Darknut. That pretty badass. And Duck Hunt vs. Bonkers, That a amazing. Imagine using Bandana Dee Vs. a horde of waddle Dee. To me Smash Run was really good and sometime I feel like a Dynasty Warrior game for a moment. I wish they do a Adventure mode like in melee, instead we get Smash Tour. I don't really like Smash Tour. But the only GOOD thing I like of Smash Tour is the final Battle, You use every character that you collected in the map, That things need to be its own mode Not he Map, NOT Smash tour, Using more than 10 character vs. your friends 10 characters, That need to be its OWN Mode. I'm disappoint with Smash tour since they show it, I would prefer Smash adventure, Smash quest or at least Tower of Smash....(remember that leaker.)

I don't know how to say this... Why all Kirby Stages are from Super Star on the Wii U version? And why King Dedede have Golden... I mean Arena Waddle dee in one of its palette swap? Why you do more Classic Kirby stuff Sakurai!? Why Masked Dedede don't bring the mask to battle?

And why, WHY I can't find a Bandana Waddle TROPHY when I can have like a hat in street-pass!!! (I dont have the have, but many people did have it.)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Smash Run is the best thing ever. Is like a successor of Subspace emissary and party adventure game done right!

Imagine using Olimar, Using round blades and defeating a Darknut. That pretty badass. And Duck Hunt vs. Bonkers, That a amazing. Imagine using Bandana Dee Vs. a horde of waddle Dee. To me Smash Run was really good and sometime I feel like a Dynasty Warrior game for a moment. I wish they do a Adventure mode like in melee, instead we get Smash Tour. I don't really like Smash Tour. But the only GOOD thing I like of Smash Tour is the final Battle, You use every character that you collected in the map, That things need to be its own mode Not he Map, NOT Smash tour, Using more than 10 character vs. your friends 10 characters, That need to be its OWN Mode. I'm disappoint with Smash tour since they show it, I would prefer Smash adventure, Smash quest or at least Tower of Smash....(remember that leaker.)

I don't know how to say this... Why all Kirby Stages are from Super Star on the Wii U version? And why King Dedede have Golden... I mean Arena Waddle dee in one of its palette swap? Why you do more Classic Kirby stuff Sakurai!? Why Masked Dedede don't bring the mask to battle?

And why, WHY I can't find a Bandana Waddle TROPHY when I can have like a hat in street-pass!!! (I dont have the have, but many people did have it.)
Sakurai is biased for the Kirby games he made. Thinking about it, he seems to be biased against Metroid too.I just hope he realizes that he made BDee so he's an instant shoo in

ϟPlazzapϟ

Smash Apprentice
I think it would be cool if his side special allowed him to turn into a clay ball and maybe draw a line to follow, kinda like Pac-Man's pac dot chain but he actually rolls on the line, opposed to simply following it's path

Also his forward throw could be the throw he uses to toss Kirby in Rainbow Curse

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I think it would be cool if his side special allowed him to turn into a clay ball and maybe draw a line to follow, kinda like Pac-Man's pac dot chain but he actually rolls on the line, opposed to simply following it's path

Also his forward throw could be the throw he uses to toss Kirby in Rainbow Curse
Oh? You joined today? Welcome Bandana Brigadier! I think Rainbow Curse moves shouldn't be used until the game comes out and proves what it does

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Ugh, there is an IMPOSSIBLE EVENT!
I can't do it! (in hard XD)

Its name is something like Kirby's Crazy Appetite.
I hate the GCO...

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
I have to agree with kirby queen.

Smash tour was a huge disappointment, I would have preferred a melee esque adventure mode.

I like smash tour, but I have a personal bias against it because I just get juggled around like crazy.

The salt gets very real.

Also i'm a bit disappointed in fighter choice, would have preferred K.Rool over rosaluma, or bandana dee instead of palutena.

Even the clones, would have preferred alph and pikmin over dark pit.

But other wise they seem to listen to fan favorites (Little mac, Bowser jr., Shulk)

And they also ignored fan favorites (Bandana Dee, Chrom, Ridley)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

I hate the GCO...
Isn't that the one where you have to eat everything?

Smash tour was a huge disappointment, I would have preferred a melee esque adventure mode.

I like smash tour, but I have a personal bias against it because I just get juggled around like crazy.

The salt gets very real.

Also i'm a bit disappointed in fighter choice, would have preferred K.Rool over rosaluma, or bandana dee instead of palutena.

But other wise they seem to listen to fan favorites (Little mac, Bowser jr., Shulk)

BDee doesn't have the status as a fan favourite yet

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The salt gets very real.
Well, it's a mode that is like Mario Party; salt is expected.

I am not too disappointed with the roster choice; I think that it's pretty solid in my opinion and I am only disappointed with the lack of Bandana Dee and a 3rd DK character and the fact that Dark Pit is playable. I personally don't like Rosalina, but she does represent the 3D games and thus has some reason to be in Smash. Palutena was also a pretty popular choice and she is important in the KI universe. (Don't get me wrong though, I prefer Bandana Dee and King K. Rool over Rosalina and Palutena)

Sakurai did listen to the fan demand for Chrom and he was considered, but he preferred Robin because he would offer something unique and I believe FE fans have been asking for a unique newcomer for the longest time. Chrom would offer nothing more than (pretty poor) promotion for FE:A and popularity and nothing else; he would just be a boring middle ground between Marth and Ike.
As for Ridley, it's the same case but he couldn't make him a fighter because he believes he is too big of a fighter to actually work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478

I hate the GCO...
MAN, I did in hard like 20 times I get crazy because... Im always run out of time.
You must do The Final Battle and the TRUE Final Battle. There the hardest... Like hell.

The salt gets very real.

Sadly Bandana Dee become fan favorite in Smash 4 era of spectulation. Now is a fan favorite.

Am ok with Palutena Being in and clones are easy to Hate, but sometime, I never like the inclusion of Rosaluma, Still my least favorite newcomer aside of the clones. I don't like rosalina being in, She was the most polite woman in mario universe and now She like a Murder and **** woman...

Im so with you Alph was 3x memorable and better character than Dark Pit, Dark Pit did cool stuff but Alph Save is entire Hometown Planet, facing stuff never he seen before and "Put spoiler tag here." Face a great treat while saving is friend alone.
Even do most of the jobs while the others just rest, he work all the time.

That why Alph deserve more the spot than Dork Pit. Screw Dork Pot. Even waddle dee can be more unique than the clones and that a Big shame of trio of the clones.

Edit: $lut i mean... on Rosalina part.

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I'm okay with all the new comers other than Doctor Mario and Dark Pit. I'm not a fan of filler. If they aren't interesting enough to REALLY be more distinctive than don't even bother imo. It's no biggie I suppose.

Of course I am very disappointed that there is not a new Kirby newcomer considering all the recent games and characters. I wanted Magolor and Bandana Dee for sure. I also feel like DK deserves another rep too and if they were considering Dixie in Brawl, why not continue that consideration for the next game?

People mentioned that image earlier where all the characters are standing at a colosseum. Is that from a particular mode like All Star or something? If so there is still space there for more characters so this gives me a TINY bit of optimism that maybe mew-two isn't the only one.

Also Isaac is straight up GONE from any mention that really bizarre. There was a recent Golden Sun game on the 3DS so it's not like he's entirely irrelevant even if the franchise isn't one of Nintendo's biggest. There are more irrelevant or region specific characters that have trophies I'm sure. So his disappearance to me, means something.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
MAN, I did in hard like 20 times I get crazy because... Im always run out of time.
You must do The Final Battle and the TRUE Final Battle. There the hardest... Like hell.
Yeah, it's really hard.

For the last two events, just one word: Ganondorf.
I completed them in hard with him.

Also, there are two other events that are really hard, one when you are Little Mac and you have to defeat other 3 Little Macs with 4 stocks, and the other is one with a giant metal R.O.B, but I actually completed this one because the R.O.B was too big and he commited suicide in like 15 seconds. I'm very lucky sometimes XD

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr

Bandana Dee doesn't roll on the rainbow line in Rainbow Curse, he walks on platforms...
Kirby is the only one who rolls in that game (unless there are extra modes/characters at the end like in Canvas Curse, but that would be a minor thing).

On the other hand, I already suggested that move in the moveset that I made for Adeleine. I gave that move to her because it's a paint based move, and even if she never used that move in the games, it's still a recurring element in Kirby games and it's still related to paint. It should be made by a character who is a painter from the Kirby world (there are many), or at the very least, it could be a custom B+up for Kirby (too bad that they haven't made different customs instead of variants of the same move, for most characters).
I don't think it would fit with Bandana Dee.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Why is everyone being Negative Nancy all of a sudden? :(

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Why is everyone being Negative Nancy all of a sudden? :(
I'm always negative

Also I don't think anyone's being awful. Just expressing opinions on things they would have liked improved or done in smash. I think as fans of smash that's a valid thing to discuss and desire. Everyone's got their nitpicks. Not like we're overall hating on the franchise or something. Not like many of us aren't playing the game like right now even lol. probably.

Although the smash games are no Kirby Super Star... I think it's a decently fun franchise :p

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I'm always negative

Also I don't think anyone's being awful. Just expressing opinions on things they would have liked improved or done in smash. I think as fans of smash that's a valid thing to discuss and desire. Everyone's got their nitpicks. Not like we're overall hating on the franchise or something. Not like many of us aren't playing the game like right now even lol. probably.

Although the smash games are no Kirby Super Star... I think it's a decently fun franchise :p
Fair point. Though it's just I accept whatever is thrown at me and don't see why we have to be negative when it could be worse.

Also, I like Smash Tour but that's because I'm a Mario Party guy.:lol:

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Am I the only one who really enjoys Smash Tour? Am I also the only one who really really likes Dark Pit? (Lucina can do die in a sack though).
I agree that I would rather have Bandana Dee or Leon Powalski than Rosalina or Palutena, but Sakurai didn't make the game specifically for a select few of us. He tried his best to please a wide variety of fans and did a pretty top notch job of doing so.
And remember, there's always a chance for DEELC

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Fair point. Though it's just I accept whatever is thrown at me and don't see why we have to be negative when it could be worse.

Also, I like Smash Tour but that's because I'm a Mario Party guy.:lol:
Haha, Well wanting more out of something is just wanting the best out of something. When you're passionate about it, it can't be helped. I wouldn't take it too personally. I mean I just know what I personally like in a game. I actually loved SSE in Brawl and everyone hates that... so lol.... kind of relate.

Hey if you like Smash Tour that's cool. At least some folks are happy...

Still miss SSE though.. ;-; r.i.p. adventure mode with cutscenes... that'll never happen again cause people will just leak the cutscenes online.

Am I the only one who really enjoys Smash Tour? Am I also the only one who really really likes Dark Pit? (Lucina can do die in a sack though).
I agree that I would rather have Bandana Dee or Leon Powalski than Rosalina or Palutena, but Sakurai didn't make the game specifically for a select few of us. He tried his best to please a wide variety of fans and did a pretty top notch job of doing so.
And remember, there's always a chance for DEELC
Man, what is it with people not liking the female characters that were added. I like all of them even if I don't play them. I am way more happier to have Lucina than Chrom. She was a really cool part of Awakening. Rosalina is a big part of the Galaxy games which are some of the best damn Mario games in forever. I waiting for them to top Mario Galaxy 2. Also Palutena is a big part of Kid Icarus and actually has a more unique moveset. I can understand her being in more than Dark Pit. I'm glad they're all in. I actually think they're cool. Palutena and RosaLuma are unique... and Lucina is atleast a break from dude with sword thing going on beside Robin for the franchise.

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Haha, Well wanting more out of something is just wanting the best out of something. When you're passionate about it, it can't be helped. I wouldn't take it too personally. I mean I just know what I personally like in a game. I actually loved SSE in Brawl and everyone hates that... so lol.... kind of relate.

Hey if you like Smash Tour that's cool. At least some folks are happy...

Still miss SSE though.. ;-; r.i.p. adventure mode with cutscenes... that'll never happen again cause people will just leak the cutscenes online.
Ironically, I hated SSE. It was so boring.:laugh: Though the cutescenes were amazing.

But yeah, I can see your point. I just liked it when everyone is happy.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I don't know how I feel about incorporating Rainbow Curse elements into Smash. It seems that just like Return to Dreamland, Bandana Waddle Dee's form of attacking really mostly is his spear again. So I'd say moveset will comprise mostly of using his spear.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Man, what is it with people not liking the female characters that were added. I like all of them even if I don't play them. I am way more happier to have Lucina than Chrom. She was a really cool part of Awakening. Rosalina is a big part of the Galaxy games which are some of the best damn Mario games in forever. I waiting for them to top Mario Galaxy 2. Also Palutena is a big part of Kid Icarus and actually has a more unique moveset. I can understand her being in more than Dark Pit. I'm glad they're all in. I actually think they're cool. Palutena and RosaLuma are unique... and Lucina is atleast a break from dude with sword thing going on beside Robin for the franchise.
I suck with Rosalina. Done.
I kinda suck with Palutena. Done.
I never liked Lucina that much in Awakening and I hate her in Smash. Done. I'd rather have Chrom or Roy come back than Lucina.
I like Rosalina and Palutena, but I can't use them (same with Robin, dang he's freakng slow)
:4darkpit: Rules :smirk:

D

Deleted member

Hello is this the Bdee thread? Oops opinion thread.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I'm okay with all the new comers other than Doctor Mario and Dark Pit. I'm not a fan of filler. If they aren't interesting enough to REALLY be more distinctive than don't even bother imo. It's no biggie I suppose.

Of course I am very disappointed that there is not a new Kirby newcomer considering all the recent games and characters. I wanted Magolor and Bandana Dee for sure. I also feel like DK deserves another rep too and if they were considering Dixie in Brawl, why not continue that consideration for the next game?

People mentioned that image earlier where all the characters are standing at a colosseum. Is that from a particular mode like All Star or something? If so there is still space there for more characters so this gives me a TINY bit of optimism that maybe mew-two isn't the only one.

Also Isaac is straight up GONE from any mention that really bizarre. There was a recent Golden Sun game on the 3DS so it's not like he's entirely irrelevant even if the franchise isn't one of Nintendo's biggest. There are more irrelevant or region specific characters that have trophies I'm sure. So his disappearance to me, means something.

While i don't entirely disagree with the things you say.Seeing as they are opinion and such but i just wanna point out a few things.(quick nitpick.Isaac had a game on the ds back in 2010.Not 3ds).Dark pit and Doc mario are extra characters not filler. However i do understand your dislike.However smash isn't smash with out the side stuff.Ever since 64.Rather people will admit it or not classic and allstar are side modes.Event matches are side modes.8 player smash is chaotic but it's there so when you have friends over you can have a good fun chaotic match.I mean i have more than 4 friends.So i find that a good mode.I do think they should of scrapped smash tour i haven't heard one positive review of that thing so it seems like a waste of time.However that doesn't mean there isn't people out there that like smash tour.I just believe that the side modes are just as important as the main modes and scraping them for characters would be a really stupid move on nintendo and sakurai.Again it's all a matter of

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Bandana Dee doesn't roll on the rainbow line in Rainbow Curse, he walks on platforms...
Kirby is the only one who rolls in that game (unless there are extra modes/characters at the end like in Canvas Curse, but that would be a minor thing).

On the other hand, I already suggested that move in the moveset that I made for Adeleine. I gave that move to her because it's a paint based move, and even if she never used that move in the games, it's still a recurring element in Kirby games and it's still related to paint. It should be made by a character who is a painter from the Kirby world (there are many), or at the very least, it could be a custom B+up for Kirby (too bad that they haven't made different customs instead of variants of the same move, for most characters).
I don't think it would fit with Bandana Dee.
Bandana Dee walks/runs on the lines though.
I made a gif for my signature, a weird gif XD

Dat gif though... :laugh:

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
While i don't entirely disagree with the things you say.Seeing as they are opinion and such but i just wanna point out a few things.(quick nitpick.Isaac had a game on the ds back in 2010.Not 3ds).Dark pit and Doc mario are extra characters not filler. However i do understand your dislike.However smash isn't smash with out the side stuff.Ever since 64.Rather people will admit it or not classic and allstar are side modes.Event matches are side modes.8 player smash is chaotic but it's there so when you have friends over you can have a good fun chaotic match.I mean i have more than 4 friends.So i find that a good mode.I do think they should of scrapped smash tour i haven't heard one positive review of that thing so it seems like a waste of time.However that doesn't mean there isn't people out there that like smash tour.I just believe that the side modes are just as important as the main modes and scraping them for characters would be a really stupid move on nintendo and sakurai.Again it's all a matter of
Hey I'm with you but if they're going to be consistantly a mixed experience than MAYBE they shouldn't bother but that's just me. I personally love some good extra content and if it were something meaty and worth replaying a lot, I'd say... BRING IT ON. That is what I want. Believe me, we're on the same page as far as wanting that content. I just think that content has got to be worth it as well. I dunno.

I suck with Rosalina. Done.
I kinda suck with Palutena. Done.
I never liked Lucina that much in Awakening and I hate her in Smash. Done. I'd rather have Chrom or Roy come back than Lucina.
I like Rosalina and Palutena, but I can't use them (same with Robin, dang he's freakng slow)
:4darkpit: Rules :smirk:
Well just because you're not good at them doesn't mean they don't deserve to be in. I'm not good with any of those characters. Meh to Dark Pit but if he's in he's in.

Anyone think that Bandana Dee should have megaton punches as part of his moveset too or strictly as a big final smash move?

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Would anyone be willing to compile all the Kirby related trophies and descriptions and share them? I know people haven't unlocked all the trophies yet so I'm not expecting to see anything right away but I'd think it'd be nice of there was a list and images of them. Still no word on the BDee trophy.

D

Deleted member

I hate the GCO...
I did that on hard! Well… my brother did… and he only managed to finish it in-between 1 second and 0 seconds left after 3 hours of attempts… stupid Gordo spam, tiny food, and weaving out of Dededes… Its the worst challenge in history and I think I only got a Kirby ability trophy for it. I have 600+ trophies and still no Bandana Dee (nor Isaac) trophies.
They are hard. Until you realize you can use equipment, even though I didn't use equipment for those. Seriously, just get the Vampire Brawn Badge from 8 KOs with Lucina in Cruel Smash (BThrow, Fsmash if too many Miis, Shield, BThrow, repeat) and all the events are easy. Crazy Orders turns into maybe 7-10 turns to 14-20 turns. I beat the last 2 player event match with all the fighters on hard with the vampire brawn badge and auto heal mario on my first try after struggling to get a 1/3 of the way through.

…Still no BDee trophy :crying: or maybe :colorful: if that means Sakurai believes in DeeLC.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
I made a gif for my signature, a weird gif XD

See you can make him everything. is not Just a GOD... Is he everything we want.

Is the ATOMIC BOMB PUNCH IN ALL DREAM LAND ON POP STAR.
In the smoke of the explosion, you can see Capt. Falcon Spirit on the clouds saying: "YES!"

Top Bottom