• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Dr. Canadian Bacon

Smash Cadet
I have to disagree here, if anything Sakurai's bias should help a trophy appearance since Bandana Dee first appearance was in Kirby Super Star 8 games in 1 under the Megaton Punch for the SNES mini game and that was a game Sakurai directed and have plenty representation already. Magolor was created after Sakurai left Kirby to Hal so if his bias was to be really a reason then Bandana Dee trophy should be in the game while neglecting Magolor or another character, so I don't think bias is the correct answer here.

Sakurai is the "father" of Bandana Dee

You mean this one??
If the answer is yes, it was already in Brawl it plays on Norfair if the answer is no then kindly link the song since I haven't found another GS music in the game.
My comment was posted before I knew about the Magolor trophy. I guess he's not as bias as I expected, I guess I was just a little disappointed during the time. As for the remix... It was actually from a different game, I just messed up a tad bit. The song was: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtYeNx_mVLc

Bandana Waddle Dee has no trophy though, people have finished every challenge already, and still no sign of Bandana Waddle Dee, so I guess we can assume either DLC, or that SORA is completely ignoring over the character. Which, really bothers me...

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Was the Isaac trophy found? Maybe because these two character were considered for DLC.... than maybe the theory can still strive...

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Was the Isaac trophy found? Maybe because these two character were considered for DLC.... than maybe the theory can still strive...
Isaac doesn't even have an assist.I doubt they;ll find his trophy but there are 1000 of them.He's bound to show up sometime

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Bandana Waddle Dee has no trophy though, people have finished every challenge already, and still no sign of Bandana Waddle Dee, so I guess we can assume either DLC, or that SORA is completely ignoring over the character. Which, really bothers me...
I know that feel when your favorite character, after being introduced in the series as a main, gets ignored and not represented all of a sudden. I mean, it already happend in the past, with another character, so many times.
I remember years ago, finishing Kirby Air Ride hoping to unlock her at the end, and waiting for Kirby GCN... discovering that after the delays, the games was ported to Wii and she wasn't in the game. Beating all the handheld games and their minigames in order to find at least a cameo of her, searching for stone transformations...
And when I lost all the hopes, I got a couple of keychains of her, but that's all. Not even her name, just some pixels.

At least you're lucky that Bandana Dee is going to be in the multiplayer of Rainbow Curse, while Adeleine got replaced again by another new character that does the same thing as her.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Guys they show all the assist trophy!

Not Isaac, and Not a single sign of Bandana Dee. Things. Just. Got. Real.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord

Oh my!

I'm going to try and be a little optimistic
BUT
We still have to get the confirmation that further DLC will be considered. The Wii U game is already out and not much of anything.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion

not to be a ****. But why would Bandanna dee be an assist?Was that mention somewhere?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
I feel shotfired what I say. I say those words because, Sakurai was unpredictable, He indeed, Sadly, a Bias with is own old kirby games and new one don't get soo much effort or Stages. Im still surprised no one find Bandana Dee and Isaac. I can't blame that Bandana Dee is a NOT-Future character but Bandana Dee is one of the character having a future and more role in Kirby games than Meta Knight himself.

But I gonna say something but the hunt has become really hard. Like, WAY too hard. Is Hard like Hard.

There a Challenge, to get it, (is welcome to hell). To do it. Go classic, do it 9.0 AND DON'T LOSE A SINGLE LIFE. How the hell Im gonna do that when there are Eight Player Smash and ALL, I mean ALL CPU FOLLOW TO KICK YOUR BUT, They don't kill each other much, They want you dead.

At least They let you custom your moves, Better use Bowser or King Dedede and SPAM ALL DAY. Im gonna do it. But I need a rest...

D

Deleted member

not to be a ****. But why would Bandanna dee be an assist?Was that mention somewhere?
Sakurai mentioned that Assist Trophies were a bit different between versions, so some people thought that there will be exclusive Assist Trophies among both versions. As a result, people thought that there was a chance of exclusive Assist Trophies for the Wii U version and it was possible that Bandana Dee could be among them; this didn't turn out to be the case.

There a Challenge, to get it, (is welcome to hell). To do it. Go classic, do it 9.0 AND DON'T LOSE A SINGLE LIFE. How the hell Im gonna do that when there are Eight Player Smash and ALL, I mean ALL CPU FOLLOW TO KICK YOUR BUT, They don't kill each other much, They want you dead.

At least They let you custom your moves, Better use Bowser or King Dedede and SPAM ALL DAY. Im gonna do it. But I need a rest...
I'm definitely not going to do that challenge. That's evil.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956

Oh god that is brutal. I guess I better make a Dedede that is all defense if I'm ever gonna have a chance.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Is it that cruel match thing? Because Gamexplain posted an easier way to beat it here

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I already completed that but you don't get anything related to Bandanna Dee.
Oh okay. I haven't played my copy of Smash Wii U so I wasn't sure what the challenges were but remembered seeing this video.

Hm so still no Bandana Dee stuff. Well whatever.

Maybe Isaac and Bandana Dee have really been neglected. Isaac who was at least in the game, gone.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Have any of you found regular Waddle Dee's trophy on the Wii U version? If I'm right, it was Parasol Waddle Dee who got a trophy in the 3DS version, but there was no regular version. In Toad's trophy though, it mentions Captain Toad, so maybe we can expect something similar?

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I guess I'lll spend some time hunting trophies. I want a Bandana Dee trophy so I can pose it in that diorama mode!

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Have any of you found regular Waddle Dee's trophy on the Wii U version? If I'm right, it was Parasol Waddle Dee who got a trophy in the 3DS version, but there was no regular version. In Toad's trophy though, it mentions Captain Toad, so maybe we can expect something similar?
I have Toad Bridgade trophy, Yes, Captain Toad is in that trophy with the rest of the crew.

I was doing that challenge, I could not do it, But close. I make a Custom Tanky attack sklow King Dedede with tone of defense and Little bit of power.
He work almost perfect and Gordo kill better the oppenent than yourself, Is a gordo is refelcted to you, its feel nothing but to another person, Is FLAT OUT BANNED HIT! I will do it one day, Right now I have more than 400 trophys! Found Captain Toad, but no Bandana Dee... Or even Isaac.

I keep hunting. My search is not done yet.

nscm100

Smash Cadet
mabey sakiri just wants chaters that he made in the kirby sesies but i am not giving up on hope for the little dee

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I don't even know what to say.

Bandana Dee.

This thread is dying (and the character forums in general), Sakurai needs to confirm that he is going to make more DLC than just Mewtwo and the Miiverse Stage.

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
We need to make a social thread before this thread might get locked if mewtwo really is the only DLC character.

MADE ONE!

http://smashboards.com/social-forums/bandana-dee-brigade-social-group.1767/

please tell me if you are not invited and want to be.

I made Chandelure the creator.
Joined. Also the threads are just getting slow cause the game are out already. Speculation is low as we know the bulk of what's in the game now. Not much to discuss other than the possibility of MAYBE more DLC. This is something that still hasn't been confirmed as a possibility yet. So it doesn't give us much to speculate on with that either. Also people are playing the game now I'm sure. I expect the threads in general to get slower.

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
We need to make a social thread before this thread might get locked if mewtwo really is the only DLC character.

MADE ONE!

http://smashboards.com/social-forums/bandana-dee-brigade-social-group.1767/

please tell me if you are not invited and want to be.

I made Chandelure the creator.
I hath not been invited. Also, sorry everyone that i haven't posted in the last millennia. Been playing a lot of omega ruby, so much so I beat the main story in less than 72 hours of getting it.

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
D

Deleted member

I have more of 400 trophys.......................
I can't just find him!?
Is this equivalent to searching for Bigfoot or something? I would be surprised if he didn't get in the game as a trophy... and if he has a trophy, I am surprised that it is taking this long to find him.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
BUT, I actually think the lack of Bandana Dee trophy and the inclusion of the Lor Starcutter and Magolor trophies are a good "combination" for DeeLC.

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
BUT, I actually think the lack of Bandana Dee trophy and the inclusion of the Lor Starcutter and Magolor trophies is a good thing.
And Galactic Knight referring in Super Star Ultra and Return to Dream Land like a BIG spoiler.
Thanks Nintendo.
@ Chandeelure Chandeelure ... I never knew we came soo far for a Impossible request to make it Popular.
But my JOB IS NOT DONE! Im gonna do all the challenges! and collected a bunch of trophys.
Is I can find Barbara from Rayman Legends, I can find ANYONE!!! (Yeah, a third Rayman Trophy.)

Top Bottom