• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bananas are so distracting

xoxokev

Smash Lord
The bananas are too addicting and mind-consuming. A lot of times I can get my opponent's percent well above the killing range, but my mind is too engaged in keeping up the banana combos, and I forget to kill. For example, in a recent match, I got my friend to 187% and he still ended up winning because I didn't get the kill move in. I hate when that happens. Do you guys ever have those kinds of problems?

I know the solution is probably simple... like "STAY FOCUSED" or something like that... but the bananas are too fun

ShadowX718

Smash Cadet
Rofl.
You remind me of one of my friends that do nothing but banana combos and don't kill me until 170%-230% lol

DUB

Smash Lord
If you didn't read the guides ( which you should, there's a lot of good information in them ) something to look out for, when an opponent is at about 130 on average (depending on weight) you should be looking out for a naner into smash. There's no point keeping them around to 190-200.

Top Bottom