• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banana Lock

Sanzi

Smash Apprentice
Not positive if this works against humans. I've done it many times against cp.

Basically u have 2 freshly thrown bananas next to each other. they have to be in throwing range but not too close. You grab one and throw it. right after it leave's diddy's hands, u pick up the one on the ground and glide toss it towards them, then pick up the first one tht u threw when it bounced off them and keep glide tossing toward them and picking up the bananas tht u previously threw. this has to be done fast.

please experiment and tell me what u find.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Umm...basic Diddy play style?

Technically not lock, it is escapable, just very difficult to do so and either way the opponent is ****ed.

edddddie

Smash Cadet
lol dude, i use it all the time and i'm not even a diddy main
it's the best approach

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
Not positive this can be done by Diddy n00bs, but the CP's done it many times.

Diddy's recovery is also pretty fair. Because you can charge his up B to go much farther. You can even angle it toward the stage. This doesn't have to be fast, but it has to be done before you fall to your death.

Please experiment with this and tell me what you find.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Not positive this can be done by Diddy n00bs, but the CP's done it many times.

Diddy's recovery is also pretty fair. Because you can charge his up B to go much farther. You can even angle it toward the stage. This doesn't have to be fast, but it has to be done before you fall to your death.

Please experiment with this and tell me what you find.
I'll test it later. I always just fell to my death, but I think this might work...

Top Bottom