• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bailey Presents: "Brawl Sucks!" - Nanuet, NY - Mar 22, 08

phish-it

Smash Champion
Wow, I just checked the MTA website and apparantly there is a Train station in Nanuet 1 mile from the venue.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Wow, I just checked the MTA website and apparantly there is a Train station in Nanuet 1 mile from the venue.
That would be correct.

Thats the train station I was talking about before v.v;

edit:Bailey, would you happen to have the ruleset for the Brawl tourney?

I'll be going to one this week so I'd like to know if I have to deal with gay items and such =/

Bailey

Smash Hero
Mooney my Brawl Tournament rules are:

3 Stock
8 Min
No Items
NO FS
First Stage Battlefield, then after that it goes other ones I don't know now.

That's basically it.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Playing smashed blazed... hmm.... interesting concept. Field Research will be needed to see if it's truly awesome.
This is a very good idea, you'll have tons of fun

And Bailey and Phish it lemme know how much , not really tryn to do that much but watever.
And KY!!! Fox vs Falco MM!!!lol

Tercel

Smash Rookie
I might come by for this tournament since i live like 5 minutes away--are the prizes in cash or store credit??

Sol

Smash Lord
lol melee i havn't even touched that game in so long, ill be there but i wont be entering the melee toruney

Tercel

Smash Rookie
As much as you and many others may not like Brawl, Bailey, chances are you will get a much better turnout for a Brawl tournament since it is a brand new game.

Also, you may want to consider lowering the venue cost. $25 just to participate in the tournament is a little excessive and will deter newer players from wanting to bet that much money. I suggest you lower the venue fee to maybe $5 and/or lower the entrance fee to $10. As it stands right now, I won't be coming if I have to pay that much, and I'm sure the same could be said for others...

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
lol tercel dont be a *****..... but ya the venue fee for baileys tournys are always high until like 2 days before hand wen they get lower... trust me the entrnce fee and venue fees's will both be dropped.. and i work at the venue so trust me on this lolz

Bailey

Smash Hero
Brawl is the side tournament if there is one.

If you guys can bring enough set ups (ie: Wiis to the venue) then sure have a Brawl tournament.

Brawl is a fun party game but I don't like it competitively.

SonicOfDarkness

Smash Apprentice
suffern new york yo no items no ****y stages i
Brawl is the side tournament if there is one.

If you guys can bring enough set ups (ie: Wiis to the venue) then sure have a Brawl tournament.

Brawl is a fun party game but I don't like it competitively.

hey hey what do you mean if there is one dont play games bailey you better have a brawl one you here i dont care how it gets done just make one alright and have it with team bez i got mad people comeing to play brawl and melee so... make it happen there should be no reason why you cant make a brawl tournament !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and p.s. you guys chill with brawl sucks i mean its done all ready oh and bailey i hope your playing in the brawl tournament

R3N0

Smash Lord
I'll Win.

j/k not going to upstate for a mini-tourny that only paid for my entry fee.. and like 2 dollars extra for running through mad ppl.
kthx bai.

Top Bottom