• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Dudes for SSBB. You know you want it. *Moveset Added*

nomis

Smash Journeyman
SSJ4Kazuki said:
Are you bad enough to come up with an
incrediby detailed moveset, like the one I did for Sami?
Oh you bet I am.

A, A, A : Punch of badass x 2, Right straight of awesome.
> A : Devastating Ninja-killer Fist.
^ A : Uppercut of infinite.
v A : Amazing crouching shin kick.

Fsmash : Astonishing elbow to the face.
Usmash : Intimidating victory pose (double-fist in air version).
Dsmash : Rippling sweep kick of doom.

Nair : Jump kick of destruction.
Fair : Emo-vasectomatic jumping fist.
Bair : Earth shattering back dropkick.
Uair : Magnificent triple moonsault
Dair : Meteoric victory pose (kick version).

B : DBZ Charge (used to power up any of the following B-moves):
^B : Shoryuken of behemoths. Fully-charged enflames victims in their path of wrath.
>B : Child smashing shoulder charge. Fully-charged makes victims attendees of shortbusses. Uses the same animation as Fox/Falco's Dash attack, but instead of going through the victim with weaksauce, the Dude stops at where he hits the victim (like if you throw a bowling ball at a Mime's skull).
vB : F-4 Tornado corkscrew punch to the ground. Fully-charged creates a larger tornado surrounding the Dude.

Dashing A : Diving punch to the crotch.

But wait, that's not all - there are Smash B moves! Smash B moves only work when fully DBZ charged:

Smash ^ B : Volcanic Shoryuken of Kens. The temperature on the Dude's arm becomes as hot as lava, melting Zamus' clothes off. If the character is not Zamus, he is immediately replaced by Zamus. Because that'll be badass.
Smash > B : Children bashing barrage of shoulder charges. Multiple shoulder thrusts are executed onto elementary school kids.
Smash v B : End-of-world spiral grounded fist. Tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, and earthquakes will occur. The end result: Badass.

Super Smash : Win the game.

Stage : Inside the TV.

Taunt : (posted in the taunt thread) Dance to Michael Jackson's "Bad" and win. This will last for the whole song, and everyone is forced to watch. If you try to reset/turn off the game, the Wii will explode. Because their awesomeness has to go somewhere.

BTW, I read your Sami moveset. Although not as close to the caliber as my moveset, it is very impressive.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
You haven't thought about Kirby.

What will happen to Kirby when he gets their power (And no, he can't explode)
That would be broken. Kirby has no B moves to power up, except his own. Which
could work. Your moveset is wacky, and over the top. His taunt would make no sense,
and his Super Smash can't end the match outright.

There are plenty of better characters to choose from besides Bad Dudes,
like Sami for example. Sami ftw!

nomis

Smash Journeyman
SSJ4Kazuki said:
You haven't thought about Kirby.

What will happen to Kirby when he gets their power (And no, he can't explode)
That would be broken. Kirby has no B moves to power up, except his own. Which
could work. Your moveset is wacky, and over the top. His taunt would make no sense,
and his Super Smash can't end the match outright.

There are plenty of better characters to choose from besides Bad Dudes,
like Sami for example. Sami ftw!
Kirby would implode.

Bad Dudes will be so broken, it'll be to the point of being so badass that everyone will come to accept it.

nomis

Smash Journeyman
SSJ4Kazuki said:
Yay! A universally tournament-banned character!

That's the most ******* idea I've ever heard.

A tournament banned character would kill the game so bad... :(
I'm guessing ******* = "superior idea compared to every other."

Time for sleep.

Baron_54

Smash Apprentice
If this is not comedy at its finest then a whole lot of other things are. Like Kirby's organs turning inside out.

nomis

Smash Journeyman
cooler1339 said:
Bad Dudes will be in SSBB. Unless Nintendo doesn't have bad enough dudes to make Bad Dudes.
That's what I'm afraid of.

Does Nintendo have dudes bad enough to make Bad Dudes?

Wait, let me rephrase that question:

Is there ANY dude bad enough to make Bad Dudes? Even the original creators aren't bad enough anymore - that's why there's no sequel.

Besides me and my fellow followers, I don't think anyone's capable of making Bad Dudes.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I agree nomis, I tried to draw them 3 times so far but my pencil exploded. I guess I'm just not bad enough, and I don't know anyone who IS bad enough. Let's hope there is though, because these guys would be a great addition to the game other than the fact that they'd kill everybody.

nomis

Smash Journeyman
Marshigio said:
I agree nomis, I tried to draw them 3 times so far but my pencil exploded. I guess I'm just not bad enough, and I don't know anyone who IS bad enough. Let's hope there is though, because these guys would be a great addition to the game other than the fact that they'd kill everybody.
This one time I was talking to my friends about cult classics, and around 30 minutes within the conversation I mentioned Bad Dudes.

Two of my friends have yet to recover from the hospital.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
I'm sorry for what happened to your friends nomis, that story brought tears to my eyes.

Does anyone here think they can draw a GOOD picture of Bad Dudes without dying halfway? If you're up to this impossible task, please post it.

nomis

Smash Journeyman
I went to visit one of my friend's in the hospital to ask what happened to us. Out of the 7 people, he was the one that suffered the biggest punishment. So I walked up next to his bed and he could barely even open his eyes - they were swollen shut.

"Greg," I said, "did you see exactly what happened?"
Greg couldn't even speak, but I saw his hand twitching in the corner of my eye. Apparently he was pointing at a white marker board, so I brought it to his hand and he wrote, 'no. how did you recover so fast?'
"My injuries aren't as bad. I don't know the exact reason, but it might be because I'm seriously badass."
My friend, with no strength left, managed to squeeze out a smile. In that moment, I could sense his pain being lifted.
'i know' he wrote on the board.
"Everyone does." I replied. "So did you see anyone? The doctors said the wounds are apparently from devastating blunt attacks. He said they might've used maces and mauls, but all signs indicate that only bare fists, elbows, and knees were used."
'i think i saw someone...' he wrote.
"Can you draw him out for me? Maybe we can catch the guys"
Greg nodded. He proceeded to draw his face, and from the little amount flexibility he had, he managed to draw a face, an arm, and a tank top. But suddenly his hands began to tremble.
"Greg?" I frantically say, "Are you alright?"
Greg's hand begins to shake. Soon his whole body begins to twitch and becomes uncontrollable.
"Greg! Calm down!" I try to restrain him. "Nurse! Someone!"
As his body tremors, he yells out, "BAAAaad ...... DUUuuuu----" he stops in his tracks and his body becomes stiff. His head tilts to the side and his eyes look at the empty space.
"Greg...?"
His EKG resounds a monotone beep with a display of a green flat line.
"Greg! GREEEEEEEEEEEEG!!!"

I leave his room to allow the nurses clean up.
"Are you Greg's friend?" A doctor approaches me.
"...yeah..."
"I think he dropped something for you." The doctor hands me the white board and I grab it. I slowly raise my eyes to the black and white frame, and this is what I saw:

I tried to finish the drawing for him, so I could frame it as a memory of Greg, but the markers I've used just melted.

R.I.P. Greg.

R.I.P..

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Maybe at the end of the credits, they could put in"In honor of Greg". Then they would show that pic you put. It's a shame he never got to finish the drawing, I'm just lucky that didn't happen to me when I tried to draw them. That story WAS badass nomis.

You know what...I'm going to go visit Greg's grave now.

EDIT: On June 8, 2006 I went to visit Greg's grave, a person who died at the hands of some real bad dudes. I decided to take a cab there.

"Where to?" The taxi driver asked.

"The cemetary, I heard of someone who died and I'm now investigating what happened" I replied.

"Ooooh, I heard of someone who died and was buried there...bad dudes eh?" He asked.

"Yes, I want bad dudes to be in Super Smash Brothers Brawl but there seems to be no one who is bad enough. I was bored so now I'm doing this investigation" I said.

"Look no further, I am bad enough." he said. Suddenly he took out a drawing out of nowhere and handed it to me.

"Pretty badbutt huh?" He asked me

"It's bada--"

Suddenly, the car spun out and was heading straight towards a gas station. "Holy crap!!!" I screamed and jumped out of the car with the drawing in hand. The driver, wasn't fast enough unfortunately... I walked the rest of the way towards the cemetary while looking at the drawing.

"Wow, this looks just like the one Greg drew except completed for the most part..." I said while staring at the drawing in awe.

I finally got to the cemetary, I walked to Greg's grave...
"I'm sorry this happened to you...but it seems everytime someone draws the bad dudes, they die." I whispered to myself.

As I turned away from the grave, I saw a person who looked a lot like the one from the picture. "Who the hell are you?" I asked. He responded by punching the ground which destroyed what was there before.

He was too badass to talk.

I started to run back home but he gave chase. "Get away from me! I'm not badass enough to fight you! No one is!!!" I yelled in an attempt to get him away from me.

He was too badass to run.

He flew after me! I sensed him reaching out to grab me from above me. Suddenly, since I was running so incredibly fast, the picture fell out of my hand and went into the Bad Dudes face. He shielded his face and ran the other way.

He was too badass to look at himself.

"Well, I'm not done my investigation yet...but I've found out a few things at least..." I said while picking up the picture. I walked the rest of the way home.

I woke up the next day, but the picture was gone from under my pillow. "wtf, where did the picture go?!?!?!?!" I yelled in horror, knowing I wasn't protected anymore.

"Well, let's check my notepad to see if he has any weaknesses"

I picked up my notebook and opened it.
1. Bad Dudes are too badass to talk
2. Bad Dudes are too badass to run
3. Bad Dudes are too badass to look at themselves.

"This isn't good..." I said to myself. "Guess there's only one thing to do"

I got out a pen and put in #4 and 5.

4. Bad Dudes are too badass to have a weakness
5. Bad Dudes are too badass to draw without dying...

nomis

Smash Journeyman
Y-you... you saw one of the Dudes and survived?!

You must be careful; anyone who has a sight of their face will have their thoughts scrambled by a swift elbow to the temples. Since you are in danger already, we must do one thing - call out the Bad Dudes.

Calm down, I know what you're thinking: "You're f***ing crazy Simon!" But I have a plan.

We must do this in the desert, because if it's anywhere else, the Bad Dudes will grab anything around us and use it as a weapon. Chair, TV, little brother, ANYTHING.
So we gather about 10 people and hand them all a sheet of paper with a pencil to draw with. If you're thinking of giving them guns to protect themselves, don't. The Dudes can catch the bullets between their massive pecks and crush them so hard, that the shards of the bullets will fly into our eyes.
Four people will draw Bad Dude #1, four others will draw Bad Dude #2. As for the other two? That will be us. We will have to fight back by drawing these men:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
That sounds crazy enough to work. I'm in the desert right now but I don't see you.

Anyway, I'll draw the one with the black hair and you draw the one with the blonde hair. Once we're done drawing them then what do we do? Draw what happens when they all fight each other?

I'm not 100% sure about this plan nomis(hey I just realized you spelled your real name backwards for your name, that's what I did too! My real name is Oigihsram), so how about you draw the blonde haired guy first so I know what to do with the black haired one.

Off-topic- I seriously think that Bad Dudes have a chance of being in Brawl, I haven't seen any GOOD reasons why they couldn't/shouldn't be in it.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Nomis is finally back, that's a good thing.

Suddenly, the other Contra guy appeared.

"Let's kick some ***, other Contra guy!" he said.

A little kid was scared, so he decided to pray.

They stood in the faces of the bad dudes with their guns at the ready....

nomis

Smash Journeyman
Bill and Lance holstered their guns on their shoulders.

"Who's Bill and Lance?" says one of our artists.

They drop their guns to the side of their waist and shoot and endless stream of spread-shot bullets onto our minions.

"JOOOOOHN!!" I scream in slow motion, running towards his falling, hole-filled body, extending my arm and open palm in hopes of reaching him before he hits the ground. John's knees slowly droop and his torso falls back. I dive and catch John a second before he touches the ground. "John...!" I say.

"...Simon...?" John moans, strengthless. "...it's OK Simon... I've lived my life without regrets... thank you... for everything...!" His hand falls on the ground.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

*Camera pans up in the sky*

Kids play gleefully at a local playground, across the street from their school. There are kids waiting in line to be the next challenger in a game of handball, little girls are playing jump rope chiming rhymes, teasing their peers, and many other kids doing various other activities.

A little boy comes running from Main Street, quickly hopping over all the cracks in the sidewalk while holding a white plastic bag by the handles.. He reaches the outskirts of the playground and scans the area.

"Found him!" He runs towards another boy and says, "Hey, Simon!"
"John!" says little Simon.
"I got the new Super Mario Bros. 2!!"
"Really?! Let's go play it at your house!"
"Alright!"

Simon and John run through the playground, running through the handball courts, jumping through the jump ropes, hopping through the hopskotches, and kicking through a game of marbles.

"Hey!" says a boy playing marbles.
John turns around while running and says "TOUGH S*** B****!"

Simon laughs and they continue their journey to John's home, they get there in about ten minutes. John struggles to open the door while Simon pressures him to hurry up. Before John is able to insert his key in the doorknob, someone opens the door.

"Oh, my." Says a middle-aged woman. "You boys look like you're in a hurry."
"Hi, mom!" says John.
"Hi Mrs. John!" says Simon.
"Oh, hello Simon." The boys run past her. "Don't run in the house!" She sighs as the boys ignore her.

John pulls out a box from his bag and an ominous glow emits from the object. "...whoa..." they both say. After a few seconds of admiration, John quickly shreds the shrink wrap, tosses it aside, opens the top of the box, removes the innards, and finally pulls out the cartridge. They notice how smooth a fresh new cartridge is and so they rub it against their cheeks.

"Enough of this gay s***! Plug the game in already!"
John puts the game in, turns the system on, and picks up the controller.
"Whoa! You can play 4 characters!" says Simon.
"Yeah! Look at that mushroom guy, haha!" They both chuckle.
After 15 minutes of playing, John's mom comes in with drinks and snacks. "Here you go boys. Even though it's the weekend, I don't want you boys playing too much, OK?"
"Yes, mom."
"Yes, ma'am." They groan.

--

"I'll never forget those times, John." I sob. "You would always play the easy parts and you would let me play the hard parts, just so you wouldn't have to go through the frustration. Those were good times... Speaking of good times, remember when your hot mom would always bring us food? I always looked down her blouse. I've wanted to tell you earlier, but you know, you were alive."

Touched by my story, one of the Dudes came up to me and patted my shoulder.

"Dude...!" My eyes tear up while the comfort of the Dudes' hand is on my shoulder. I slowly turn my head to look at the Dude, but then he squeezes his hand, giving a grip of a thousand mechanical cranes on my shoulder. He lifts me off my feet and slowly turns me around.

Before my eyes meet with his, I can already tell what he's trying to say to me. His expression, which I can subtly tell in the corner of my eye, says:

"NEVER MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH THE DUDE."

He throws me west at the speed of light. My body catches on fire from the tremendous force, and I revolve around the world.

Forty six times.

I end up in a room with two little kids playing Super Mario 2. I think, 'They look awfully familiar...' A large hand suddenly grips on my shoulder and lifts me up in the air. In the corner of my eye, I see the other Dude, and his expression says, "MUST PREVENT TIME PARADOX." He throws me east at the same velocity.

I land on the desert floor, naked, and motionless.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Whoa, trippy story.

And just when I though this thread had lost all meaning, too.

Just then the ice climbers turned evil. Yeah. It happened.

Edit: USE PHOTOBUCKET FOR HOSTING IMAGES!!!!!

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Popo charged at the Bad Dudes, only to be killed in a second's time by Bad Dude no.1.
The Bad Dudes waited there, ready for any future attacks. It seemed hopeless...

"What the hell?!" Marsh exclaimed "Why is Simon naked?!".

Simon, barely able to breath, caught glimpse of Nana, his favorite ice climber.

"Nana....is that you?..."

Nana looked over at naked Simon, and approached him.

"I'm so glad I'm finally able to meet you, even if I'm about to die." He said.

"You were always my favorite Ice Climber...Nana..."

Nana looked at him with nothing to say(because she can't talk), filled with sorrow.

She began to unzip her coat, unaware that Marsh was watching all of this unfold in front of his young, innocent eyes. He started to sneak up behind her...

'Sweet, at least I get to die happy' thought Simon.

Sadly for Simon, under her coat, was yet another coat.

She bended over him, and Simon didn't know what she was doing.

Then, something erotic happened, they kissed, and started to embrace.

"I always wondered how you tasted..." Simon told Nana after the kiss. "Juicy" he said, "and I feel a whole lot better too!"

"She can't be trusted..." Marsh whispered, and killed her with his own hand.

"Nana!!!!!!!!!!" Simon screamed, never had he felt so empty.

"Marsh....why?"

"I'm sorry Simon, but chances are she was trying to kill Bill and Lance. They're our last hope, and we don't need anyone else getting involved in this." Marsh replied. "Also, you might want to put on these clothes"

Simon smiled, "Thanks, I had a shirt just like this"

"No problem, but we have bigger worries. Look over there" Marshigio pointed to the east, and both him and Simon watched.

One of the Bad Dudes gave an expression that said, "Bill and Lance....you weaklings....I'll fight both of you!"

The other Bad Dude stepped back, and let the fight commence....

(Will be continued by Nomis, or maybe SSJ4, he's cool too later)

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion

They were ready to battle all right, the fight was about to begin,
and nomis, the advancer of this slow-moving plot was nowhere to be seen!

EDIT: I have probably ****ed up the line of continuity with this one image.

Please don't flame, liik I tried okay?

Falco-Z

Smash Apprentice
No idea who they are... and your post hardly makes me want to play as them...

nomis

Smash Journeyman
I lie on the floor, helpless, and traumatized by the death of my loved one. I think of the times when we held hands, marching through the ice, overcoming all obstacles, walking endlessly into oblivion. I remember the first time we kissed was in a cave somewhere halfway through our journey. She put her head on my shoulder and she said, "Simon, if I die here right now, I want to at least hear these words from you..." She paused for a minute and continued, "No matter what, Nana, I will always love you."

I raised my arm over her shoulder and held her tightly. We both turned our heads and our eyes locked. "No matter what," I said, "Nana, I will always love you." I could tell from her eyes alone that she felt a great weight lifted off her shoulders. She was prepared for death at any instant, for she knew our compassion will live beyond our deaths.

A tear drops down my left eye as I lie there on the desert.

"...tta do something, Simon!" I hear a feint voice calling my name. It is enough to snap me back to reality.

"Marshmellow! What's going on?"

"Have a look for yourself..." Marioshi points towards the sunset.

"Oh dear god." I watch as thousands of bullets are shot, hundreds of shin kicks per second are thrown, and the occassional Roundhouse Kick.

"What do we do?" says super saiyajin level 4 Kazuki.

"We've got to stop them somehow." says Marshigaeiou.

"I got it." I say. "I know what will stop them."

"WE MUST SUMMON THE KING OF BADASS HIMSELF!!!!"

"Holy Christ, what have I done."

Top Bottom