• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back from the Dead, Who's Down for Some Sauga Brawl?

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Z3PH Presents: MISSISSAUGA CASUALS

Hey guys I told you all I'd make a thread for this. I'm going to start holding casuals at my house in lieu of MDK's Hype not Hate casuals since he wont be able to do them for a while/if at all anymore.

December 19th Casuals are cancelled, these will be on hold until the new year but ill keep ya posted.

I have 2 TVs and 1 Wii at my house that are ready to be used.

My house is a 2 minute drive/10 minute walk from Meadowvale Town Centre so its easy to get to if you need to bus. Major intersection is Aquitaine and 10th Line, directions will be given per request by PM.

These will be held on fridays until the new year, at which point there will be a vote for either saturday from 3-9 or friday from 4-9.

RULES:

No Alcohol or Drugs!

If you bring food eat in the kitchen and clean up after yourself.

No Smoking near the house, you can walk a bit down the street if you wanna smoke.

Park on the Street or in the plaza beside my house if possible, its illegal to park in the Cul-de-Sac. Please don't park in my driveway unless you are not blocking the other car.

Tell me before showing up and make sure to let me know who you're coming with and don't just show up with out telling me or I might be a **** and tell you to GTFO

No excessive screaming unless the hype calls for it!

Keep the MMs and Swearing on the down low, chances are my parents will both be home as well as my younger siblings.

Add me on msn: masterthinny@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

-----------------------------------------------

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Dino's place is easier to get to for me, so I don't know.

Either way, I can't come this week.
Hot date, then a show.

:026: -SUP3RCANS1R

MDK00

Smash Ace
@supercansir: wut happend to ur hot g/f? no pedo

lol i wonder what minus wud say if u cudnt blaze at casuals lol. that guy blazes and goes on like a 10win streak. its ef'in unreal =S

negroK - weed = garbage play
lol u noe its tru. no creativity

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
have a double sesh on the way over then i guess *shrugs*
IMPORTANT EDIT:
Alright first off since LBT will be the next day, if we get a decent number of people there will be a 2 dollar mini tourney, winner take all. Secondly my mom said that as long as everything goes well friday these can happen on a weekly basis so best behaviour =D. Finally, I want to record matches and whatnot but I only have a laptop, no capture card or camcorder. If anyone has capturing solutions or knows where to get cheap ****, lemme know please.

I HAVE 2 TVs and 1 Wii, so we need 1 TV and 2 Wiis ideally

4Serial

Smash Lord
If you wanna record stuff for cheap, you should buy a gamebridge avc-1400 or 1410 (or 1420 if it's out, I think it is, but they're all basically the same i guess). It costs like $15-$35, most DECENT recorders are like $70+, best ones are at like $200. Gamebridge is pretty much perfect for Youtube purposes.

After that, you need to buy 3 audio splitters (not stereo), should be like $1-$3 for each one. Setting it up isn't very hard once you get it. You need the splitters so it can be recorded/played on your computer while you play the game on your TV. You CAN play on your laptop, but it's reaaalllyyy laggy.

I'm not sure where you could by a Gamebridge, though Chris of Brampton knows. You can find audio splitters everywhere - radio shack, future shop, best buy, etc.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Easy cap is sick for 15$.

Btw. From data I looked at, weed increases performance for games -_-. Theres a threshold tho, if you smoke too much it hinders you. Increases concentration from up'd state of relaxation and decreased reaction time.

lmao niko.

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
Easy cap is sick for 15$.

Btw. From data I looked at, weed increases performance for games -_-. Theres a threshold tho, if you smoke too much it hinders you. Increases concentration from up'd state of relaxation and decreased reaction time.

lmao niko.
Therefore, weed is the steroid of smash.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Zeph a friend may also be coming with me. What time are people going to be there at?

demodemo

Smash Ace
lol sorry, i typed that up really quickly and shoddily.

Anyway, I'm a good friend of Roberts (you know him? black guy, i think your school, very violent person) and I smash with Ting sometimes. most of the time it is just me and robert using my friend Andy's wii at someones house, we are all very casual haha.

we have been playing melee for the past two weeks though lol. i think all three of us (+1 including ting?) are coming. I can ask ting for directions or something..

Top Bottom