• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I unfortunately have to go back to Plymouth sometime this week to return my dad's car, and my car is still being fixed so I have no way to get back to EL.

fZk

Smash Lord
Ah mr retired himself

:phone:
I heven't been anywhere to play since Feb. I wouldn't mind going to a tourney now that the semester is over. How's your retirement coming?

I unfortunately have to go back to Plymouth sometime this week to return my dad's car, and my car is still being fixed so I have no way to get back to EL.
Thanks. I thought you were going to be back home now that school is over so I didn't ask you directly.

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Definitely not making this.... Or Tech's tourney the week after.... I honestly have no clue if I'll make ANY tourneys over the summer :glare:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Saturdays are dumb...... Oh well.....

Still, people should host more SFs cuz that might be all I'll be able to make lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh yeah baby party at the Santia House. I'll bring the *****es you guys bring the booze.

Oh wait only 3 other people in this state are of age.

Okay somebody help bring the *****es then.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
scala said he is having a fest on friday? Thats in southfield which is way close to tech and jon. Speaking as the santia actually living in the santia household, I dont see a smashfest happening friday so im not sure why gio is saying there will be lol. Who knows maybe we will, but if Scala will host, that works better considering my small house will be full of sleeping people.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So hyped guys 3 days left! Can't wait to see everyone since I haven't seen 90% of you since Good **** Stratford.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Tech you looking for a dubs partner? I was talking with Mikey and he said you are available.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I'm coming its costing me a bit but ill be here need a partner for dubs Brawl

I want to be in Judges pool I want to face the best in my city atleast once

EDIT this means I should have a tv wii xbox with all char dlc and recording for brawl, although ill probably only break out the recording if I enter brawl

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Tech you looking for a dubs partner? I was talking with Mikey and he said you are available.
Not anymore. Teaming with Sparta Kick yet again as of last night.I was originally just going to wing it but Oblivion backed out again and SK and I are like each other's backup partner lol.

We takin' teams yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom