• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AzOneTwoStep REsults!!!!

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
Were you at Random. tourney using Moo as your tag?
Moo wasn't there. Moo is Kenny. He is from Mesa too. He didn't make it out to the tournament, not sure why. :(
I remember someone using a green Samus with the tag Moo
Dook is right, he wasn't there. I am not Moo, I don't use tags usually, and if i do i use Kyne. and i don't recall a green Samus : / Might have been Tudor, he was there.

on another note.

T-hot. your link is too sexy. sucks that we couldn't get our match.
Taj. good job landing the look-away on T-hot, also mindgames in melee are too good.
Forward-Grats on 2nd bro.
Dookdigity- We'll play some more now that i actually have your number, good snake.
JustinKamikaze-your olimar makes tiny people with big heads sexy.
Tudor-Nice to finally meet another decent Samus player.
Wobbles-Nice job signing peoples controllers :p
Stone, EoW and all other staff, good job on announcing matches and keeping things going smooth.
Jaxx, Fun times on teams.
Yamer, good job with Kamikaze in teams.
DSF, long time no see...your snake is awesome.

awesome tournament.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Shoutouts, guys. I had a lot of fun on Sunday, and these people are responsible for it.

Jesus feat. Lady Luck - I got sooo lucky on Sunday. I really wasn't expecting to do that well. Jesus is Lord.

STB - I love you guys, but you have to start helping me rep this organization. It's good to have you guys backing me up as always. You help me take my game to the max power. (stupid pun)

Bryan AKA - I'm saddened by the fact you didn't make it out of pools. And the fact that you failed to let us know you even started pools.

VatZero - VAT ZEROOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omar - :( You would have done well. Maybe next time.

Avery AKA BIG BLACK - Whachu gonn do, nieggga. Eat a d|ck!

TCB - You guys are freaking awesome. Good **** at teams. You guys are like family to us.

Timmy - Son, good stuff at teams. Your Kirby is 2cuteeee. Sad face for you getting gimped out of the tourney.

Jake - Good thing we didn't play in bracket, or I probably would have gone home earlier. ****, son. See you soon.

Morty - Great job in teams. On Saturday I watched your bout vs DSF and Ajax, and I wasn't surprised you made it that far. If anything, you guys should have taken it home.

Sao - Son, I remember that Diddy of yours ****** me last week. Was your girlfriend distracting you? Seventh in teams is pretty sexy, though.

Pokey - Thanks for being you at the tourney. ****, son. Also, did you not enter singles? Or am I blind?

Stevie - Good job in singles. Too many good Snakes in AZ. It makes sense, as the desert breeds the most poisonous rattlesnakes.

REVO - Sweet crew battle, guys. I guess this means we're 1-1. When is the tie breaker? Lol at
Manny almost dropping his controller. You guys are mega tight.

dookdigity - SONNNN!!! I have to tell you right now that you have one of the best Snakes I've ever laid eyes on. And I looked at a lot of them. You are genuinely one of the best people in the community; we need to get together again.

Hitori/T0mmy - It was really cool to meet people that realize the true potential of our robotic operating buddy; there aren't really many people around here that do, sadly. Thanks for showing me some gyroslide (tm) trixies, Hitori. And bummer about your vehicle. And T0mmy is the only ROB that can use the forward B without looking like a *******.

Sean - It's a whole new game, and you're still my hero. I wish I could have played a character other than your tripD; I've heard you can do great things with the anthropomorphic bird, Falco, and Captain Falcon in disguise (Snake). Perhaps another time.

DSF - I dropped my controller right before I plugged it in to play with you; you are an intimidating presence. Not only are you a beast at this game, you are a really awesome dude, too. I really regret not trying to hang out with you more. The loss to your D3 left a sour taste in my mouth, so you inspired me to pick him up. I fukkin love sour skittles.

Ajax - You are a stud. It was really nice to meet such a rockstar type person. I picked up some c4 tricks/strats from you, I hope you don't mind. I like the cut of your jib.

Casey and Co. - Dude, way to run a tournament. First AZOne, and now this. You've got a really good formula in your hands, don't ever lose it.

Sierra Vista - It was really cool seeing you guys again, and it was nice to meet Animal (?). I think that's his name. Seeing Jeff and Brian was really great because I missed you guys. No homo.

Trevyn - SON! Welcome back to AZ, we need to play more once you settle in again. Hanging out with you is always a pleasure.

Taj - You're the tallest guy I know.

Wobbles - I did not expect you to throw down and box like that. I always figured you for a pacifist; I guess I was mistaken. I took some footage of your fight, where you scream like a madman and rush in blindly. It's always a good time when you're in a room.

Yamer and my pool - Going 1-1 with all of you was a pleasure. I'm just glad I got out of pools. I miss your blue hair, Mike.

Jonathan (SV kid) - He's a pretty cool guy. He is 9yo and doesn't afraid of anything.

Thanks also goes to the sea of people who shook my hands for what seemed like forever after playing DSF.

AZ - too good.

Props:

Jesus feat. Lady Luck - It's better to be lucky than good.

2 of the top 3 were AZ.

I got to touch DSF.

Slops:

DDD – F*ck your fatass. :p

Light - I was hoping you wouldn't force me to play like that. Camping/Stalling for time is not in my blood. Whatever it takes to win, I guess. It was a good match, regardless.

Ridiculous Brackets - Half of my bracket was full of Snake players. Some of the better ones, too.

Joe - Talking smack about my savior, Ka and myself. :(

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
Slops:

Light - I was hoping you wouldn't force me to play like that. Camping/Stalling for time is not in my blood. Whatever it takes to win, I guess. It was a good match, regardless.

Ridiculous Brackets - Half of my bracket was full of Snake players. Some of the better ones, too.

Joe - Talking smack about my savior, Ka and myself. :(

When did i talk smack about you and Ka? I mean sure, Jaxx got me hyped about what went down in our matches, and friends asked what happened, so i told them.
I gave Ka my best wishes for singles man. and i don't ever recall even mentioning you. his wario is beastly.

:(

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
You were talking to Oscar (Vat-Zero) and you asked him, "where's your savior now?" (Ka). Most likely regarding his placement.

I was checking out pools, and I was behind you when you said "maXXXpower sucks".

It's not important, now, but it did make me sad at the time.

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
You were talking to Oscar (Vat-Zero) and you asked him, "where's your savior now?" (Ka). Most likely regarding his placement.

I was checking out pools, and I was behind you when you said "maXXXpower sucks".

It's not important, now, but it did make me sad at the time.
Ah, i see what you thought i meant. let me clarify please.
The "where is your savior" had nothing to do with his placing or anything like that. I was amazed and happy that one of the STB guys beat DSF, good ****. what i was trying to get at was more of a "your new savior is right there!" when that happened.

And as for the "maXXXpower sucks" thing, i was talking with Glide, him and me were saying that about everyone jokingly both days, it started in teams though, when me and Jaxx were playing he came up behind me and said "Joe sucks" so i replied "sam sucks" and it went from there whenever anyone mentioned a decent player.

My apologies to you and your crew for the misunderstanding. I love playing with you guys <3:urg:

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Shoutouts I guess:

SK92: You have a good Falco (in both games), and you like Melee more than Brawl, so you're alright in my book. I hope you enjoyed that slice of pizza I gave you :]

SV: It was a pleasure housing you. I hope I get to see you again soon.
--Axe: Your Pikachu (Melee) owns, and you're a really cool and nice guy.
--V-man: Dang, I didn't know who you were before the tourney. I just thought you were a nobody, but ****, you DEFINITELY deserved to be top 10 in AZ's Melee rankings. You're hilarious and really fun to hang with. Also, I'll make sure nothing happens to your controller. PROMISCUOUS GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL. WHEREVER YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE. I'M AAAALLLL ALOOOOOOOOONE, AND IT'S YOU THAT I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT.
--Tag: Why did you have to make everyone leave so soon? ;__;
--Ty(ler): Lol. Crazy *** trying to burn down my house

Sean: You should have played more Melee. Good job on 2nd, and I hope to see you at your Tucson Triweeklies.

Tony: You're still really good at Melee. You probably lost the least amount of skill out of AZ's top 3 Melee players (some might say Rob) but you went the longest without even playing the game. Also, you didn't even have a broken in controller.

Rob: It was pretty fun getting embarrassed by your ICs in front of that crowd. *handoff* *freeze glitch* it was funny when you and Tony were pretty much reenacting that scene from Shadowclaw 2. I hate to see that you're quitting/going on hiatus from Smash.

God ****, you ***** me even without doing that bs lol.

Dark: Drive me to Sean's Tucson Triweeklies

Light: Lol I love you dude. You're one of the coolest people in the AZ smash community.

Vat-Zero: For not kicking me out of your house while I waited for the SV guys to win in Brawl/Halo 3 and get their **** packed.

G-Mo: Getting 3rd and saying that Melee is clearly the superior game.

Neil/Sliraobe God (sp?): Hm, I don't know what to say. You're a good teams partner even though you say you're not experienced at it. You're also a nice dude who likes Melee :p

Sucks you didnt get to touch it on Day 2.

DookDigity: God, I don't know why, but you always are able to cheer me up because you always seem so happy and nice all the time. You're always so positive >__>

p.s. <3333333 VECTORMAN AND AXE!!!

Duff0

Smash Ace
Shoutouts I guess:

SK92: You have a good Falco (in both games), and you like Melee more than Brawl, so you're alright in my book. I hope you enjoyed that slice of pizza I gave you :]

SV: It was a pleasure housing you. I hope I get to see you again soon.
--Axe: Your Pikachu (Melee) owns, and you're a really cool and nice guy.
--V-man: Dang, I didn't know who you were before the tourney. I just thought you were a nobody, but ****, you DEFINITELY deserved to be top 10 in AZ's Melee rankings. You're hilarious and really fun to hang with. Also, I'll make sure nothing happens to your controller. PROMISCUOUS GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL. WHEREVER YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE. I'M AAAALLLL ALOOOOOOOOONE, AND IT'S YOU THAT I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT.
--Tag: Why did you have to make everyone leave so soon? ;__;
--Ty(ler): Lol. Crazy *** trying to burn down my house

Sean: You should have played more Melee. Good job on 2nd, and I hope to see you at your Tucson Triweeklies.

Tony: You're still really good at Melee. You probably lost the least amount of skill out of AZ's top 3 Melee players (some might say Rob) but you went the longest without even playing the game. Also, you didn't even have a broken in controller.

Rob: It was pretty fun getting embarrassed by your ICs in front of that crowd. *handoff* *freeze glitch* it was funny when you and Tony were pretty much reenacting that scene from Shadowclaw 2. I hate to see that you're quitting/going on hiatus from Smash.

God ****, you ***** me even without doing that bs lol.

Dark: Drive me to Sean's Tucson Triweeklies

Light: Lol I love you dude. You're one of the coolest people in the AZ smash community.

Vat-Zero: For not kicking me out of your house while I waited for the SV guys to win in Brawl/Halo 3 and get their **** packed.

G-Mo: Getting 3rd and saying that Melee is clearly the superior game.

Neil/Sliraobe God (sp?): Hm, I don't know what to say. You're a good teams partner even though you say you're not experienced at it. You're also a nice dude who likes Melee :p

Sucks you didnt get to touch it on Day 2.

DookDigity: God, I don't know why, but you always are able to cheer me up because you always seem so happy and nice all the time. You're always so positive >__>

p.s. <3333333 VECTORMAN AND AXE!!!
Tai = BACK IN BUSINESS!!!!

I hope everyone is cool with everyone now

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Ah, i see what you thought i meant. let me clarify please.
The "where is your savior" had nothing to do with his placing or anything like that. I was amazed and happy that one of the STB guys beat DSF, good ****. what i was trying to get at was more of a "your new savior is right there!" when that happened.

And as for the "maXXXpower sucks" thing, i was talking with Glide, him and me were saying that about everyone jokingly both days, it started in teams though, when me and Jaxx were playing he came up behind me and said "Joe sucks" so i replied "sam sucks" and it went from there whenever anyone mentioned a decent player.

My apologies to you and your crew for the misunderstanding. I love playing with you guys <3:urg:
I know you're a good guy, so I'm compelled to believe you.

My bad. I should probably listen more carefully, or at least less selectively.

<3

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Shoutouts, guys. I had a lot of fun on Sunday, and these people are responsible for it.

Jesus feat. Lady Luck - I got sooo lucky on Sunday. I really wasn't expecting to do that well. Jesus is Lord.

STB - I love you guys, but you have to start helping me rep this organization. It's good to have you guys backing me up as always. You help me take my game to the max power. (stupid pun)

Bryan AKA - I'm saddened by the fact you didn't make it out of pools. And the fact that you failed to let us know you even started pools.

VatZero - VAT ZEROOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omar - :( You would have done well. Maybe next time.

Avery AKA BIG BLACK - Whachu gonn do, nieggga. Eat a d|ck!

TCB - You guys are freaking awesome. Good **** at teams. You guys are like family to us.

Timmy - Son, good stuff at teams. Your Kirby is 2cuteeee. Sad face for you getting gimped out of the tourney.

Jake - Good thing we didn't play in bracket, or I probably would have gone home earlier. ****, son. See you soon.

Morty - Great job in teams. On Saturday I watched your bout vs DSF and Ajax, and I wasn't surprised you made it that far. If anything, you guys should have taken it home.

Sao - Son, I remember that Diddy of yours ****** me last week. Was your girlfriend distracting you? Seventh in teams is pretty sexy, though.

Pokey - Thanks for being you at the tourney. ****, son. Also, did you not enter singles? Or am I blind?

Stevie - Good job in singles. Too many good Snakes in AZ. It makes sense, as the desert breeds the most poisonous rattlesnakes.

REVO - Sweet crew battle, guys. I guess this means we're 1-1. When is the tie breaker? Lol at
Manny almost dropping his controller. You guys are mega tight.

dookdigity - SONNNN!!! I have to tell you right now that you have one of the best Snakes I've ever laid eyes on. And I looked at a lot of them. You are genuinely one of the best people in the community; we need to get together again.

Hitori/T0mmy - It was really cool to meet people that realize the true potential of our robotic operating buddy; there aren't really many people around here that do, sadly. Thanks for showing me some gyroslide (tm) trixies, Hitori. And bummer about your vehicle. And T0mmy is the only ROB that can use the forward B without looking like a *******.

Sean - It's a whole new game, and you're still my hero. I wish I could have played a character other than your tripD; I've heard you can do great things with the anthropomorphic bird, Falco, and Captain Falcon in disguise (Snake). Perhaps another time.

DSF - I dropped my controller right before I plugged it in to play with you; you are an intimidating presence. Not only are you a beast at this game, you are a really awesome dude, too. I really regret not trying to hang out with you more. The loss to your D3 left a sour taste in my mouth, so you inspired me to pick him up. I fukkin love sour skittles.

Ajax - You are a stud. It was really nice to meet such a rockstar type person. I picked up some c4 tricks/strats from you, I hope you don't mind. I like the cut of your jib.

Casey and Co. - Dude, way to run a tournament. First AZOne, and now this. You've got a really good formula in your hands, don't ever lose it.

Sierra Vista - It was really cool seeing you guys again, and it was nice to meet Animal (?). I think that's his name. Seeing Jeff and Brian was really great because I missed you guys. No homo.

Trevyn - SON! Welcome back to AZ, we need to play more once you settle in again. Hanging out with you is always a pleasure.

Taj - You're the tallest guy I know.

Wobbles - I did not expect you to throw down and box like that. I always figured you for a pacifist; I guess I was mistaken. I took some footage of your fight, where you scream like a madman and rush in blindly. It's always a good time when you're in a room.

Yamer and my pool - Going 1-1 with all of you was a pleasure. I'm just glad I got out of pools. I miss your blue hair, Mike.

Jonathan (SV kid) - He's a pretty cool guy. He is 9yo and doesn't afraid of anything.

Joe - <3

Thanks also goes to the sea of people who shook my hands for what seemed like forever after playing DSF.

AZ - too good.

Props:

Jesus feat. Lady Luck - It's better to be lucky than good.

2 of the top 3 were AZ.

I got to touch DSF.

Slops:

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
AZ, YOUR TOO GOOD.

I miss being part of this community. Looks like I gotta learn to play moar. Also it was fun seeing everyone together again at the tourney, wish I could of been there sunday. Gratz to everyone especially AZC for running this. Good ****.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
...Okay now that it isn't 2:39 am I can actually think.

First thing is first. I am rendering the first videos right now, they should slowly start popping up on my youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/dookdigity

Please check the videos to notify me if I put a name down wrong, don't have a team name, or if there is anything that is incorrect (like if I wrote semi finals when it was really semi-semi finals). I want to make sure everything is accurate. Just leave a comment on the video and I will change it and delete the comment. Thanks.

Subscribe and you will be notified when they come out, or just go whenever :) And leave your presence there via comments! I love seeing what people write.

AzOneTwoStep:

AWESOME tournament!

Casey and Stone (and whoever else helped host) - Thanks so much! I had a REALLY good time! This will be one of the most memorable (I am too lazy to google that for spelling) events I will ever experience!

Vegas Crew that stayed at my place (TechnoMancer, Peapo, DannyKat, SK92, Mercy) - Thanks for coming out, looks like you guys had a blast! Once I get my own place you are all welcome whenever you please!

More Vegas Crew - It was epic seeing all of you having fun with the crew from my side of town! You guys are awesome! See you next Monday at the Play N Trade Weeklies :)

BigLu - GEORGIA! Thanks so much for coming out man! It was awesome having you over and meeting your epic Luigi in person. Those were some fun Smash 64 matches we had with my friends after the tournament too! You are always welcome in AZ. See you at FAST1 !

Goop - I did have a nice time, I hope everyone else did too. We should practice more often, call me whenever you guys play. If I don't have anything planned then I am so down :)

MaXxxPower - The best time I had was playing you. They were really fun matches and you have on hell of a ROB! Easily the best I have ever played! Great preformance, you are a champion :)

Kyne - Snake will ALWAYS WIN, until you dominate all with your insane Samus!

Forward - Nice meeting the man behind the crazy combo videos. I never played Melee but it looks like you tore it up! It was fun playing tetris with you too. Amazing Snake. You and your **** mind games!

Ajax - Link me when you get that Falco combo on the internet, or email it to me and I can upload it in good quality dookdigity@gmail.com. Nice meeting you too!

DSF - Best Snake ever! I am glad we dittoed, it was a lot of fun and I learned a lot from how you play. Keep it up!

this is getting way too big, time to cut it down...

Everyone else, thanks for coming from different states and cities and helping make this an epic tournament!

Az Brawlers: See you at Atomic Comics :)
Just realized I meant to post this in here.

Will I die for quoting myself?

Anyways, my goal for today was to upload 10 vids from the tournament today.
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=dookdigity
Hope you all enjoy. I will keep working tommorow to get all that I want up, plus a montage of the event.

Plus, any news on any Wii power cords floating around? Someone must have snagged mine :(

Dannykat

Smash Journeyman
OOps meant to post my shout outs here:

dook- you better not post that video of me trying to get more sleep!

Demised- Great match in the losers finals! If only i shield broke morty...we could have had 1 more match. haha

MaXXX- Great Robot, beating DSF/AJAX in a row in singles and putting them in losers.

Morty- It was nice playing your MK, counterpicking jungle japes was scary, especially when i fell in the water and almost died in the lead. Good job changing your style of play towards the end as well, confused me and I had no idea what to expect.

Sao- I never got to play you, but awesome Diddy as I was watching you play.

DSF- Stop beating me! Use snake, not wario, my most hated character to play! haha

Ajax- next time, we will get to play that isn't online!

Wobbles- I took another shower just because of your wario.

(Wolf player i played in singles)- Nice wolf, no spam, made me play intensely until the end.

Rest of Arizona/Staff- Thanks for hosting the tourney and making the summer worth it for some people. Adding in unexpected tournaments such as boxing, dodgeball, and basketball was interesting.

Everyone else i didn't mention or forgot- Great games, sick matches, and it was nice seeing all of you, instead of just reading text on a monitor.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Seeing the Melee tournament results makes me wish I had participated, but oh well. Stuff, hardcore stuff, showed up at the last second anyway.

Good to see AZ rep well.

I see Taj, Forward, and Wobbles continued to prove their merit in melee. Good ****. I hope to see you guys this weekend.

Nice job MaxPower and the rest of you Brawl Playing AZ guys, I watch a few of your videos over Trent's shoulder :p

AZ too good

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I'd just like to point something out...

Sao, I wished I hadn't really fought you first round. That was very unlucky seeding, especially after you gave me that Meta Knight advice... Sorry, buddy.

...Um, and thank you everyone for making it a great time at the tournament, I suppose.

See you next time.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
There was a misunderstanding with the bracket and you ended up calling me "X-Core". It would be cool if you could change it to "Tudor". Also the team "whipped cream" is Tudor and Claw. Thanks!

EoW

Smash Apprentice
There was a misunderstanding with the bracket and you ended up calling me "X-Core". It would be cool if you could change it to "Tudor". Also the team "whipped cream" is Tudor and Claw. Thanks!
yeah tio kept giving alot of error during the tourney which you noticed first hand :(

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
No crews results? I heard a lot of johning about it >.>
I have Johns! New Mexico should've beaten Oregon! SCREW YOUR ROB TOMMY!

1: DSF (900$) - snake
2: Forward (450$) - snake
3: MaxxxPower (150$)
4: SK92 (case of bawls) - falco
5: DookDigity
5: DannyKat -
7: Timotee - wario/ness
7: Kashakunaki - wolf/olimar

Don't know the rest.
I actually only used Olimar two in the entire tournament and that was in pools against Forward's Snake (which were some of the closest games I played, next to DannyKat).

5: DookDigity - snake
5: DannyKat - marth
9: AlphaBravo - dunno
9: Sethlon - Falco
9: Light - Peach
9: Kyne(me) - Samus
13: Slick - Meta knight
AlphaBravo used Metaknight. I'm not sure if he used anyone else, though.

Yep, I was at ucla regardless of what anyone in this thread says I think its pretty apparent that socal is about a month or 2 ahead in terms of development stages with this game. Crazy good competition at ucla. I expect Az to start abusing snake, dedede, wario pretty soon (top top tier imo) Rob, meta knight, marth (top tier) counter circle being dedede > wario, wario > Snake, Snake > dedede. No wonder everyone is learning dedede =o
I disagree. At least with the California being ahead in terms of skill.

OOps meant to post my shout outs here:

dook- you better not post that video of me trying to get more sleep!

Demised- Great match in the losers finals! If only i shield broke morty...we could have had 1 more match. haha

MaXXX- Great Robot, beating DSF/AJAX in a row in singles and putting them in losers.

Morty- It was nice playing your MK, counterpicking jungle japes was scary, especially when i fell in the water and almost died in the lead. Good job changing your style of play towards the end as well, confused me and I had no idea what to expect.

Sao- I never got to play you, but awesome Diddy as I was watching you play.

DSF- Stop beating me! Use snake, not wario, my most hated character to play! haha

Ajax- next time, we will get to play that isn't online!

Wobbles- I took another shower just because of your wario.

(Wolf player i played in singles)- Nice wolf, no spam, made me play intensely until the end.

Rest of Arizona/Staff- Thanks for hosting the tourney and making the summer worth it for some people. Adding in unexpected tournaments such as boxing, dodgeball, and basketball was interesting.

Everyone else i didn't mention or forgot- Great games, sick matches, and it was nice seeing all of you, instead of just reading text on a monitor.
I was the Wolf player you played in singles. Good matches man. Like... no joke. Those were so close. No johns. The only thing I'm gonna say is dammit I should've beat you :p. Nah, you earned it. Never played Marth before. That Up B pizzowned me.

Anyways, go figures that I got no shoutouts (well, aside from DannyKat who didn't even know my name). I was the Wolf player in singles and Olimar player in doubles with the DK.

So everyone knows this was my first out of state tournament ever, and for a lot of NM it was. I'd like to think we did pretty well. Good games all around and I guess I'll do shoutouts now myself.

Sethlon - Wicked *** Falco. I'm picking him up now and I had you sign my controller for ****s and giggles. Good times, haha. Next time we play I will win, though.

DannyKat - **** I wish I had won those matches. Your Marth was pretty cool and you were a good sport. Sorry you didn't place higher.

DSF - You never did that friendlies match with me. You're a bully *cries*

All of Colorado Because Colorado is Just that **** Awesome - Rock on. We'll see you in August.

Peop0 or Mercy (not sure which) - Whichever of you was the Metaknight... **** YOU! That teams kill you got on my Olimar in the first 10 seconds made me want to kill myself. That was pro. Nice.

CBK - Your DK was awesome. Learn to play Wolf and **** me next time. Same with you Idaho. Rock on.

To All the People I MMed - Thanks for the money. Except you Sethlon. I only lost my money match to you. **** your Falco.

I hope to see people again and I hope I become someone important in this community in the future. Thank you everyone.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
i'll finish shoutouts later... umm.. as for some i remember.. gmo = housint thx vato thx housing... tai also thx housing.. like my vocab? lol

btw all these are melee comments

Sethlon.. i never did play you but you played my partner axe.. kick *** roy
sk92 - nice playing your falco then again i didn't play it.. my partner axe did... (btw - i bet you thought the same **** i did) (How the **** is pikachu that good.......0.0

tai.. dude you were alot better than i thought u'd be.. i still remember showing up and you thought i was a random... now that i think about it.. I kinda like it that way.. nice falco/fox/marth
kasuke.. i didn't play you much but you had a decent marth/falco it was cool playing you.. good luck w/whatever you decide to do
Goop - lol you actually made me nervous a bit.. i remember playing ur zelda.. u took the first 3 stocks off me without me even taking one from you... I fear the zelda kick... LMAO sorry i had to be gay at the end... fox = up throw up air.. - ME HAPPY..xD u still owe me a pokemon match
taj/wobbles/forward.. it was fun playing all of you.. wobbles your funny as hell.. Forward.. it was cool playin you in those dittos.. Taj thx for playin vs me.. sorry some thought my m2 was urs didn't mean to copy =/
Light - OMFG ur peach is lame j/k j/k it was fun playing it... we should've played more i only got to play you twice ; ; but yea it was awesome
Trevyn - YOU BETTER CONVINCE EVERYONE TO **** BRAWL AND GET INTO MELEE LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD lol.. i want to fight that crazy *** falcon of yours (the one that ***** me at T5)
I missed more but i'll edit.. so yeah.. that's all laters

TheMadShrew

Smash Cadet
Umm... I already posted this, but I don't know if you just missed it or what, but WOOF should be at 17 instead of SID, you guys accidentally put my name on there as SID (someone from my pool who didnt make it through). Can you please fix this? Thank you.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
5: DookDigity - snake
5: DannyKat - marth
9: AlphaBravo - dunno
9: Sethlon - Falco
9: Light - Peach
9: Kyne(me) - Samus
13: Slick - Meta knight
AlphaBravo used Metaknight. I'm not sure if he used anyone else, though.
That's interesting, I just realized I was the highest placing Metaknight at the tournament.

I'll give my shoutouts later, I don't feel like it right now.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i'll finish shoutouts later... umm.. as for some i remember.. gmo = housint thx vato thx housing... tai also thx housing.. like my vocab? lol

btw all these are melee comments

Sethlon.. i never did play you but you played my partner axe.. kick *** roy
sk92 - nice playing your falco then again i didn't play it.. my partner axe did... (btw - i bet you thought the same **** i did) (How the **** is pikachu that good.......0.0

tai.. dude you were alot better than i thought u'd be.. i still remember showing up and you thought i was a random... now that i think about it.. I kinda like it that way.. nice falco/fox/marth
kasuke.. i didn't play you much but you had a decent marth/falco it was cool playing you.. good luck w/whatever you decide to do
Goop - lol you actually made me nervous a bit.. i remember playing ur zelda.. u took the first 3 stocks off me without me even taking one from you... I fear the zelda kick... LMAO sorry i had to be gay at the end... fox = up throw up air.. - ME HAPPY..xD u still owe me a pokemon match
taj/wobbles/forward.. it was fun playing all of you.. wobbles your funny as hell.. Forward.. it was cool playin you in those dittos.. Taj thx for playin vs me.. sorry some thought my m2 was urs didn't mean to copy =/
Light - OMFG ur peach is lame j/k j/k it was fun playing it... we should've played more i only got to play you twice ; ; but yea it was awesome
Trevyn - YOU BETTER CONVINCE EVERYONE TO **** BRAWL AND GET INTO MELEE LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD lol.. i want to fight that crazy *** falcon of yours (the one that ***** me at T5)
I missed more but i'll edit.. so yeah.. that's all laters
I concur with the shoutout to Trevyn

AXE 09

Smash Master
*Vectorman speaking* sk92 actually i disagree.. lol j/k no it was awesome... ur still gonna play melee tho right? xD

thx again to everyone... when do you plan on visiting again.. i've still yet to play you?

SK92

Smash Journeyman
ill be at the next major brawl tournament, to get revenge on forward and dsf good matches.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Next week I need someone to make me a GLADIATOR TAJ sig plz k thx! :D

AZC is the best crew forever because AZC represents the whole AZ Coast!

Thank you to everyone that boxed with me!

Our tournament scene is just too good even if it is Brawl. :p Not quite as exciting as Melee, but we the love is still there. :D

Props to Casey, Mr. Stone, Peter, J-Dawg, Sam t3h GL1d3, B-stick, and Kevon(sp?) for running the tournament so well. I can come and lose at Brawl and vent my anger by BEATING THE **** OUT OF PEOPLE!!! (Sorry Trevyn <3)

All the peeps that played Melee with me, thanks for reminding me of the good old days. Be ready for our 10 year Melee reunion! :D

Forward- Grats on making the moneyz mang. Good seeing you again!

Wobbles- See ya in August!

DSF- WINNER! GL on the East Coast mang!

Tai- Thanks for the Melee matches and praise! :D

Kosuke- You have the look of hatred in your eyes everytime I see you, lol! You look like you should box with me. :p

Trevyn- I'm sorry. :(

Technomancer- Nice seeing you again man! I haven't repaid you for helping me out in Maryland, next time you're down here I need to do soemthing for ya! :D

Vectorman- Thanks for the pizza slices! <3 I'm also two points away from taking your 2 dollars! :p

AXE- Good games! Now grow a pair and box me! :p

IZZY (Tony)- Nice seein ya again man, tell the CO crew I said suppy! :D

Sethlon- You seemed tired. We didn't get to do Mewtwo vs Roy. :(

Chaos Theory- Nice seein ya again man! We need to hang out again sometime!

Corey- Good matches! Box me.

Dark- Good matches! Box me.

Goop- Box me.

Everyone else- Sorry if I didn't give you a personal shout out, hopefully I'll catch everyone I chatted with at another tournament soon! <3 And you should box me.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I did box you. Remember? I bet your leg was in unbelievable pain after I ran the train on it with my ultimate blow of fury and suffering. Oh wait... you did feel that, right?

Corigames

Smash Hero
No... but I at least had a piar to go in "the ring" for what... 1 minute and a half or something? Yeah. I'm hardcore.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Kosuke- You have the look of hatred in your eyes everytime I see you, lol! You look like you should box with me. :p

Corey- Good matches! Box me.
ROFL Kosuke boxing you would just make him hate you more than he already does.

Corey didn't even go to the tourney, and he DID box you.

EDIT: nvm

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I'm finally hooome T_T

And the Bird said "Let there be Shoutouts".

ChaosTheory: Muchos thanks for the pick up from the greyhound. It was cool to see you again after so long, even if we never really met at that mag tourney way back when.

EoW, Kevan, Stone: Very good tourney, guys. Thanks for lettin me chill at your place/s, and hanging out afterwards was especially fun. I'll make sure to come again if/whenever you guys hold another tourney :)

Forward: I hate ICs. B reversal grenades for the fancy. You didn't team with me :(

Wobbles: You didn't team with me either :( But Taj is like twenty feet tall, so all is forgiven.

DSF: I was hoping to get some matches in sat night, but beer pong is too good. Good **** with the Dedede, no one in texas has one thats anywhere near as tasty.

Izzy: >3000?!?! Lol, a ditto between you and Mr3k would be really cool to see. Does anyone other than you two even play sonic?

Kashakunaki: You placed above me... :confused: Fun matches, that first one in brackets especially had me sweating.

SK92: Falco dittos are groooss. Gimme more of 'em :)

Taj: Haha, my roy was too scared from the last beating you gave it :embarrass Gimme time to get into shape and I'll box you :)

Great tourney, I just need to force Texas to carpool next time so I don't go broke, lol. GGs to all the people I didn't mention/whose name I never caught.

Top Bottom