• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AzOne, Singles and Doubles: The Best of Az and SoCal

South_Paw

Smash Ace
yeah this thread needs to be bumped also, there are way too many good vids here

lol at me and trevyn in teams... we dont work well together : P

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, B-Will! I'm going, I'm going! :) I gotta find'm again. I thought I remembered seeing 1 set with a Yoshi/Luigi team... I hope they're on one of the remaining tapes. I just don't have as much time as I used to a week ago.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, B-Will! I'm going, I'm going! :) I gotta find'm again. I thought I remembered seeing 1 set with a Yoshi/Luigi team... I hope they're on one of the remaining tapes. I just don't have as much time as I used to a week ago.
Understandable, AltF4. Take your time, you did so much already and whatever you do is appreciated greatly. Thanks again.

I'm plus repping b. will once rep comes back.
heh, thanks Derp, although to tell you the truth, as of now, I don't think rep is ever coming back. That could change who knows.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
oy Alt if you see socal rapesies (yoshi/luigi) vs a falcon and falco, gets em! that's me and trevyn... its on the same tv that we talked about... to the right of the projector

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not trying to steal attention from AltF4 thread or anything, but here's a money match between B-Will and Wobbles. it was the night before the tournament, so I felt this thread would be an appropriate place to link this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMTco48qfpk
heh, thanks for that video mailorder. It gives me a chance to see what I did wrong against Rob. Good vid. :laugh:

EDIT: And lol at Tony. Commentary too good.

D1

Banned via Administration
AzOne looks like A-Zone...even tho I don't live there I say AzOne2 looks teh seckz.:cool:

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
*bump*

UPDATE, yay!

I finished uploading everything on to youtube, so the whole tourney is pretty much covered at this point. There might be some bonus footage in the future if I find the time though.

Later!

EDIT: Oh, and as requested by Tony, I'll put up some more descriptive tags on the youtube vids to help searching.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
O_O Google Vids!?
Dude AltF4 you're awesome. My school banned YouTube so this is like a treasure trove of vids.

*subscribe*

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea, I put the AzOne videos on both Google Video and YouTube. I have since only put them on YouTube because it seems to be more widely used. Also, I haven't received any complaints about not including Google Video...

But I appreciate the compliment, I do what I can. These videos really are very good. They're pretty recent as well, but if you want MORE recent videos from Az, check out the T5 thread. More will be added to that thread in the coming week as I get the chance to upload them.

Top Bottom