• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AzC Presents - AzOneTwoStep! - Phoenix Arizona!- JunE! 14th/15th SSBB - Pre-register!

clowsui

Smash Legend
wtf, I thought Isai hated Brawl? Why is Mel on the list then (which is clearly his tag, no one else ever uses Mel XD)

Demised

Smash Ace
*phone rings*

"Hey hitori whats? How far out are you guys?" -me

"Yah, we got plowed into by a semi on the way and my cars completely trashed" -Hitori

OH ****. Everyones good but holy crap. This is the best part. THERE STILL ON THERE WAY SONS. Now thats dedication.

Stube

Smash Rookie
so the singles start at the end of saturday right? just wanna make sure so I don't waste the gas and time.

stoNe

Smash Cadet
Did Alex win yet?
he won singles and doubles hahaha
but ajax and i ripped everyone a new *** hole in beer pong 11-0 suckas!
and TAJ obliterated a TON of people at boxing matches, ill post those videos soon hehehe.

P.S. sorry about being a **** guys, i tried to be nice but no one listened, so i got mean. son't take anything personally, im just trying to get the job done. i still love you all and thanks for coming out!

Demised

Smash Ace
Hope all of the out of staters made it home alright. Gotta look out for those semis.

Thanks guys for the tourney. It was nice for once to not have to travel thaaaat far to go to a big tourney. Keep us up to date on OOS tourneys and i'll travel where ever. shout outs tomorrow?

PS. diiiggiiiityyyy....I'll love you forever if you post the teams vids as soon as you can.

sLicK.tdf

Smash Apprentice
The tournament was pretty fun for those 2 days right? Glad people took time out to travel as long as 30+ hours via bus from the NW. Grats to DSF / Ajax for doubles and DSF for singles. All the recorded matches were sick and I hope dook gets them up soon. I'm sure Casey will post results soon. more shouts tomorrow

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
That was a sick tournament! Thanks for hosting Casey & Co. We had a blast! I will post the vids first thing tommorow. I will post a couple then work on the crowd surfing montage, then post the rest. Epic event! Congrats to everyone!

Goop

Smash Journeyman
dook is probably the nicest guy ever. I didnt see him get po'ed once and he genuinely had a good time.

Grats to Casey and all the staff for doing the tournament, you guys did a great job.

Dannykat

Smash Journeyman
dook is probably the nicest guy ever. I didnt see him get po'ed once and he genuinely had a good time.

Grats to Casey and all the staff for doing the tournament, you guys did a great job.
QFT!

dook- you better not post that video of me trying to get more sleep!

Demised- Great match in the losers finals! If only i shield broke morty...we could have had 1 more match. haha

MaXXX- Great Robot, beating DSF/AJAX in a row in singles and putting them in losers.

Morty- It was nice playing your MK, counterpicking jungle japes was scary, especially when i fell in the water and almost died in the lead. Good job changing your style of play towards the end as well, confused me and I had no idea what to expect.

Sao- I never got to play you, but awesome Diddy as I was watching you play.

DSF- Stop beating me! Use snake, not wario, my most hated character to play! haha

Ajax- next time, we will get to play that isn't online!

Wobbles- I took another shower just because of your wario.

(Wolf player i played in singles)- Nice wolf, no spam, made me play intensely until the end.

Rest of Arizona/Staff- Thanks for hosting the tourney and making the summer worth it for some people. Adding in unexpected tournaments such as boxing, dodgeball, and basketball was interesting.

Everyone else i didn't mention or forgot- Great games, sick matches, and it was nice seeing all of you, instead of just reading text on a monitor.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
...Okay now that it isn't 2:39 am I can actually think.

First thing is first. I am rendering the first videos right now, they should slowly start popping up on my youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/dookdigity

Please check the videos to notify me if I put a name down wrong, don't have a team name, or if there is anything that is incorrect (like if I wrote semi finals when it was really semi-semi finals). I want to make sure everything is accurate. Just leave a comment on the video and I will change it and delete the comment. Thanks.

Subscribe and you will be notified when they come out, or just go whenever :) And leave your presence there via comments! I love seeing what people write.

AzOneTwoStep:

AWESOME tournament!

Casey and Stone (and whoever else helped host) - Thanks so much! I had a REALLY good time! This will be one of the most memorable (I am too lazy to google that for spelling) events I will ever experience!

Vegas Crew that stayed at my place (TechnoMancer, Peapo, DannyKat, SK92, Mercy) - Thanks for coming out, looks like you guys had a blast! Once I get my own place you are all welcome whenever you please!

More Vegas Crew - It was epic seeing all of you having fun with the crew from my side of town! You guys are awesome! See you next Monday at the Play N Trade Weeklies :)

BigLu - GEORGIA! Thanks so much for coming out man! It was awesome having you over and meeting your epic Luigi in person. Those were some fun Smash 64 matches we had with my friends after the tournament too! You are always welcome in AZ. See you at FAST1 !

Goop - I did have a nice time, I hope everyone else did too. We should practice more often, call me whenever you guys play. If I don't have anything planned then I am so down :)

MaXxxPower - The best time I had was playing you. They were really fun matches and you have on hell of a ROB! Easily the best I have ever played! Great preformance, you are a champion :)

Kyne - Snake will ALWAYS WIN, until you dominate all with your insane Samus!

Forward - Nice meeting the man behind the crazy combo videos. I never played Melee but it looks like you tore it up! It was fun playing tetris with you too. Amazing Snake. You and your **** mind games!

Ajax - Link me when you get that Falco combo on the internet, or email it to me and I can upload it in good quality dookdigity@gmail.com. Nice meeting you too!

DSF - Best Snake ever! I am glad we dittoed, it was a lot of fun and I learned a lot from how you play. Keep it up!

this is getting way too big, time to cut it down...

Everyone else, thanks for coming from different states and cities and helping make this an epic tournament!

Az Brawlers: See you at Atomic Comics :)

Morty

Smash Rookie
Thanks to the Tempe guys for hosting this tournament, I had a lot of fun and hope to see most of you at Atomic Comics this coming week.

Shoutouts:

First and foremost it was nice seeing most of the AZ guys that I see just about every week. You know who you are. STB, TCB, AZC all of the crews that end up seeing eachother regularly.

MaxxPower: You did amazing in singles, your rob is bad***. Some of the combo's you come up with on the fly impress the heck out of me. Also your 2 corner tech's out of spikes were nuts. Looking forward to playing with you some more in the STB Bi-Weeklies.

Timmy and Tommy: Really cool guys, i'm glad we met you and got to do some doubles with you towards the end even though it was cut short. At first when Demised told me you guys were twins and wanted to MM my brother and I, I really didn't know what to think. You were some of the coolest people at that tourney in my opinion and I hope to meet up with you guys again. Our crew TCB plans to go to UCLA in September, we should meet up there and hang out again.

DSF: Amazing player all around and really cool guy. I don't really know what it is about your playstyle that makes you so good but after playing you it just seems like you're about half a second quicker than everybody else I play. You seem to read the field really well and predict what is going to happen almost always. Once again it was really nice meeting you and hanging out a bit. I hope when TCB comes up to Cali again in September we can hang out again.

AJAX: You look like a rockstar and have a really awesome attitude. It was fun playing you and DSF in doubles and your snake is amazing, sneaky with the C4. I plan to take you up on your employee discount for EA in the future so hopefully when I find something I want i'll let you know. Thanks for being such a cool guy and I hope to see you as well in September.

Wobbles: It was nice seeing you again, especially after you destroyed me at Devastation for Melee. We talked a little bit about your outlook on this game, and you're a really awesome player. I hope you stick with it and don't decide to quit like you said you might be doing. You've made a lot of friends from the community this game has attracted and I hope to see you more. You're a really cool and spontaneous guy.

DannyKat: Holy **** at your Marth. I felt like you read me like a book most of the time. I had a lot of trouble adapting and you counter so well it's ridiculous. I've been trying to think more and more about what I could have done differently against you but i'm drawing a blank. I guess i'll need to work a little harder on my mind-games, but once again nice meeting you and the Vegas guys. Hope to see you at more tournies and maybe do some friendlies.

SK92: You've got an amazing Falco. My friend was telling me a bit about some of the online stuff and said he's played you before, also Digity says he plays with you almost weekly at PnT tourneys. Aside from the doubles tourney I didn't really have an opportunity to play with you or really talk, but you sempt like a really cool guy. Also thanks for the bawls :D

Hitori: It's unfortunate what happened to your car on the way here but i'm glad you were able to make it out. It was cool seeing some new ROB tricks with the gyro because i've been wanting to make ROB my alt character for a while. Thanks for being such a cool guy and I hope we can hang out again sometime in future tourneys. Make it to UCLA in September like we talked about, would be sweet.

Then to the Metaknight player that we played doubles and had a small pony-tail, with of whom I don't recall your name, I think Tanj was your tag? I think by mid-sunday it just became funny to me how I kept getting stealthily trolled throughout this tourney. You've got a really good Metaknight, I guess it was just kind of unfortunate with your match-up's; I'm glad we didn't end up having any pride-matches :x

And thanks to everyone else that showed up. There isn't one person out-of-state that came off as rude or ridiculous in any way whatsoever, met so many cool people here that I just don't feel like I have the space here to list you all. I hope to see anyone here at more tourneys in the future, and the next large one that I know of for now that myself and TCB plan on going to is a UCLA tourney in September!!

I hope everyone had a safe trip home and thanks to Digity for recording and always having a positive attitude, you know you're awesome.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Thanks for running the tournament, Stone. You were pretty tight. So was the guy with the big curly hair that played Ganon and looked like Wobbles. EoW kinda disappointed me with how he treated the players and whatnot, but whatever.

Shout-outs when the results thread is made.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
dook: Were you in charge of putting up the matches on TV1? They one we played on?

Also, which matches are you uploading?

Moar also: I left shoutouts on the results thread.

Top Bottom