• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AzC Presents - AzOneTwoStep! - Phoenix Arizona!- JunE! 14th/15th SSBB - Pre-register!

stoNe

Smash Cadet
Yeah you gotta love those Ann Rice readin', black lip-stick wearin', 90's era Christina Ricci wannabees.

They're the best.
AZ EDIT: not appropriate.
case closed:laugh::laugh:
anyways...back on topic
good job at getting more people to sign up. I thought we made a post on shoryuken...at least we were supposed to hahaha.

sLicK.tdf

Smash Apprentice
any more states plan on making a showing? we got AZ / CO / TX / NM / UT. who are we missing? CA NV. oh wait, even Michigan is coming. thats a lot of states

EoW

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, i made some updates to the post and website regarding spectators and for people who don't register.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
you know that their may possibly be more then one guy named ken in cali.... rofl

Jaxx

Smash Cadet
This is Jaxx, and yeah that makes 2 black people there that I know of. I'll be there, you guys still need help running the thing, I'm available.

I really gotta change my name.........

phxdragon54

Smash Apprentice
ok i pre-registered today as "phxdragon54" but it didn't show up under the Already Registered. Should i register again or just wait?

stoNe

Smash Cadet
ok i pre-registered today as "phxdragon54" but it didn't show up under the Already Registered. Should i register again or just wait?
just wait a day, the registration is sent to our e-mail and we approve it, it helps get rid of repeat registers. plus with the website that we have, we can not get it to update right away. there is no database...just fields that we can have sent to our e-mail :)

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Mesa...Kinda far...It depends on if I come up with the cash and a ride...

I'll try to go.
for WA its far, for CO its far, for Michigan its far, GA is far, TEXAS is far but not Tucson psh man up son!

BladeWise - i'm excited lemme know if you need housing we will find you some.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
as it stand right now it would be a miracle if i made this. police took about 300 of my dollars this week and i had bills too... sooooo that leave me with about 50 bux LOL so sry for getting any of ur hopes up, seems like most u noobs just wanna talk **** to me anyways. hopefully i can win the next couple weeks so i can get a bus ticket out there

btw im going to the 3000 guarantee tournament in MD on july 5th.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Lol, when I look at the replies and views the GA thread has and then look at the games we're playing at said tourneys, I cry.

PS: I've spread some word about this tourney.

TKhaos

Smash Rookie
Woo

My first big tournament. I hope its as fun as the little ones I attend.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion

-sighs dejectedly-

I hope you guys get a Melee section running here in AZ. =] Grand lulz towards the lot of you to those of you who support this idea!

AtomicMatt

Smash Rookie
I'm going to try and schedule myself so I can be at this event, unlikely that I'll be playing though as it'd just be a waste of my money. ;)

You guys left some fliers tonight at the store, but if you could bring me more to hand out that'd be bad ***.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to try and schedule myself so I can be at this event, unlikely that I'll be playing though as it'd just be a waste of my money. ;)

You guys left some fliers tonight at the store, but if you could bring me more to hand out that'd be bad ***.
ITS MATT! OMGGGGG

Mind Explosion

Smash Rookie
This is going to be my first tourny ever. I'm guessing by how big this topic is, I'm gonna get owned. >:/

Oh, and how do I know if I pre-reg'd? I don't want to show up and have to pay a grip of cash.

Top Bottom