• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Az Presents The WestCoast Championships!!!

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace
Az Presents The WestCoast Championships!!!

When: August 4th 2007

Where: Tucson, Az....The Venue is TBA(Most Likely a Resort)

Entrance Fee: $20 singles. $20 Doubles.

Money: I am throwing $100 dollars out of my own pocket to 1st place for singles only.

1st place- 65% of prize + 100 dollars
2nd place- 25% of prize
3rd place- 10% of prize

Rules: 4 stock, 8min time limit.

Random stages: FD, PS, DL64, BF, YS, FoD.

Counter pick stages: None

Each person may choose to strike a stage from random select, but it will not be banned from the entire set.

Loser chooses stage from the 6 random stages. Winner can then change character, Loser may then change character.

You may pick the same stage in a set if you lost on the stage. You may not play on the stage that you won on unless the opponent aggrees.

More Info: These are the given rules as of right now, they may be subject to change, I will have a poll to decide if you would like this set of rules or rules that allow the counter pick stages.

Big Names coming so far:
Forward
Taj
Wobbles

Names of Ppl who are planning to come:
TemplarPsi
Butters

Tvs:
GamerGuitarist7

Cubes:
GamerGuitarist7

The Game II

Smash Champion
If you hope that this is the biggest WC event of the year, how many people are you hoping for?

By August, I'll already be in SoCal, so I want to know what's the expected attendance so I can possibly make arrangements. And I say possibly because it's three weeks before Evo finals, and people are probably going to save money for that.

--GCII

Top Bottom