• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awkward Moments Mafia - Game over! Scum wins! Will a SD game ever see a town victory?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Just don't replace into Ryker's slots. Let him get modkilled. Also, the day July and Kuz get scum together is the day I get a dayvig.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I don't see how you can type that with straight text when you were scum. :mad:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Ryker did exactly what he did in Megaman X, uggg, not fun trying to clean up a mess like that. I don't get why he tried to push any avenue to live when I know he skimmed the game just to live as a VT.

Also I lied initially about thinking I was gonna be shot, doing what I could to not get lynched, since I had a bad feeling my lynch would lose it for town. And it did. :(

Bah, always when I replace into games too.
I knoooooowww >_<

Not only was he a VT that tried to save himself, he didn't even have any decent scumpicks, he was just doing whatever!

Then he went and publicly said in the social thread or whatever that he didn't want you to replace in for whatever reasons which I thought was dumb and suspicious, should have been done in PMs

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Just don't replace into Ryker's slots. Let him get modkilled. Also, the day July and Kuz get scum together is the day I get a dayvig.
I don't like doing that when I can help a mod avoid a mod kill.

Red Ryu, you were actually playing pretty townie and honestly you turned Ryker's slot around to me.
I dunno, everyone still wanted to lynch me. :(

Kantrip

Kantplay
Mostly because scum pushed it (at least I did). Felipe was all I needed to get on board, and I knew I could do that just by saying some weak reasoning and then telling him to take action for once.

July

Smash Apprentice
@Kuz: Lol truth :)

I would like to just take a moment to say how awesome my role pm was:

Sworddancer. said:
Welcome to Awkward Moments Mafia, July! You are your first time in the locker room, vanilla townie.

Oh Jesus, this is your first time in a locker room without your parent. You don’t know what to do, where to go, or even where to look. In matter of fact, looking around has proven to be a bad strategy, as you’ve been constantly catching glimpses of man* ***.

So, like, you’re just suppose to change in front of everyone? Yeah, you can’t do that. You’re probably going to just change in a stall, and avoid the shower, although your suppose to use it, you guess.

Welp, not only will this be your first experience in the locker room, but probably also your next couple of ones. That’s to say, when your not avoiding the room altogether.

Abilities: Your thoughts, voice, and vote are your only power. Use them wisely!

Win Condition: You win when all anti-town factions have been eliminated. Even if you are dead.

*Sorry if you are female, I don’t know how this experience goes down from your perspective. =/
Bolded part....I definitely wouldn't use the word "awkward" to explain what that moment would be like from my PoV :p

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
and here i was thinking of how much push scum would have if they had 3 members... even on d1 they could make up nearly half the lynch :(

something weird seems to happen in every game i've played lately.

even my own game had weird stuff because lol vigging your own mafia buddy

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I knoooooowww >_<

Not only was he a VT that tried to save himself, he didn't even have any decent scumpicks, he was just doing whatever!

Then he went and publicly said in the social thread or whatever that he didn't want you to replace in for whatever reasons which I thought was dumb and suspicious, should have been done in PMs
He didn't, but after I asked him via PM he said it was fine. I didn't wanna replace in if he didn't truly want me to.

Mostly because scum pushed it (at least I did). Felipe was all I needed to get on board, and I knew I could do that just by saying some weak reasoning and then telling him to take action for once.
Yeah that can happen in Lylo...:(

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Felipe messed up. It became obvious you were lynch bait rather than being scum avoiding the noose. You replaced in fine. I was disappointed by your reads since I didn't see substantiation / justification for them and you seemed to just be going along with the pace. Also when you hit lylo or potential lylo, you really have to lock in your town and raise up participation. Actually I'd probably flip a **** and starts caps raging at Felipe to unvote so I don't know if I'd be well suited. Imo I felt you could have done more defense analysis rather than just reduce the argument to wifom. There was a double wagon on you that dissipated twice. That made me pretty suspicious about your slot. Overall you should have been more active as you were the bait that was had gone stale from D1. I didn't want to carry you as I was already carrying Armor. And I liked Gova more than you or Fragmental.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I actually didn't think much of Kantrip's vote at first because I kind of forgot Felipe's vote was already on RR for some reason.

Not that I could do anything about it either way since Felipe disappeared :/

Kantrip

Kantplay
I meant the original vote. I initially set it up so that it would look like I was good with the lynch in advance, but then I realized for anyone who thought it could be LyLo (which it was), they'd think it was stupid because it would set up an alpha strike by scum.

It's a good thing my set-up speculation is so good :troll:

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Glad that you enjoyed your first game here, deff hope to play with you again some time :D
I will. Trying to decide what next to join. y; and Ryker already tempted me to host here

I largely stayed away from Skype most of this game, actually.
Wait...

...You have skype?

As for my PM:

Sworddancer. said:
Welcome to Awkward Moments Mafia, thethirdkoopa! You are someone using the urinal directly next to you, town vanilla cop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_bynv9s6Iw&feature=channel_video_title

“It's not homophobia, it's just solid fact if you pee next to another man you will both explode. :D” - XPringTronX in the Youtube comments.

It’s just feels kind of weird, even though it probably shouldn’t.

It’s even weirder if someone decides to use the urinal next to yours if they don’t have to.
Ewshh.

Abilities:

Vanilla Investigation:

Every Night, you may investigate a player. Do this by sending me in the command investigate: *player’s name* If they are a vanilla townie, I will tell you so. If they anything else though, ( INCLUDING town power roles) I will simply state: “not vanialla townie.” You may chose to investigate: no one if you like. Your sanity is guaranteed.

Win Condition: You win when all anti-town factions have been eliminated. Even if you are dead.
I laughed so hard. Easily interesting flavor without a doubt.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
ps kooz i thought you were scum and i had intent of prodding you
sucks i replaced out, my reads were fine this game, let me get my final list; kantrip being traitor surprised me.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Also **** you kuz again I've lurked the **** out of this day and you don't seem to give two ****s now.

Town -
Asdioh
Kantrip
(RF)
(FM)
July

Null -
Fynal
TTK
Gova

Scum -
Kuz
Armor
dissapointed i changed my read on armor though

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So what scumtells should I have noticed in this game, from all three scum?

Funnily enough, seeing J be the first killed made me think it was Kuz, but again NK wifom isn't something I'm going to push.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I accept the blame for the sheeping :/

Also, i was going to unvote but my internet went out. No joke, i am on a cyber now.

FragMental

Smash Rookie
Ah, I had fun earlier on. Forgive me for my absences and the fact I didn't care to play optimally, haha.

Nevertheless, it was a nice little diversion for when I was around.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So what scumtells should I have noticed in this game, from all three scum?

Funnily enough, seeing J be the first killed made me think it was Kuz, but again NK wifom isn't something I'm going to push.
anybooodyyyy

Top Bottom