• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awesome GameStop Stories Smash Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
haha you read 4chan
What kind of insult is this? I basically just said I did. T_T
If you're going to post, make it on topic.

On Topic @ Original Poster: This has became so much of a hype, if you didn't do the video, than the guy who did must be regretting it after it got that popular, considering Most People thought he was you until you told us he wasn't.

ShadeofDante

Smash Cadet
Fragmaster is way more funny than you could ever hope to be jupiter. Just saying.

Don't try saying "it was a joke" now, even if it was true it just makes you look like you're trying to cash in on the publicity it has now.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Here is the fact of the matter;

That is either YOU in the vid, or a friend of yours.

and yes, that story was real. I don't give a crap what you say otherwise, but it was.

How do I know this? Rude little pricks like yourself always enter establishments and raise hell to the people who work there for absolutely no reason but self glorification and to pet your little ego. It is just like the Burger King commericial when they lie about removing the whopper from the menu.

Many people believe those commercials are staged; but they just simply aren't. People overreact over stupid little crap like that ALL the time, including yourself when you went into that gamestop.

You did not just make that story up. That is bullcrap. What isn't bullcrap is that you believe you are a higher person because of trash talking, but now that you got your *** burned, you come back to us butthurt and looking for ways to not own up to your crap.

I am going to make this VERY simple; had you wanted this little epidemic to be forgotten, you would have not drawn more attention to yourself; you would have waited it out. This PROVES you are an attention Wh0re, and that my claims of you being a little butthurt tit is absolutely true.

Everything matches up to that claim, regardless of your say so.

What kind of person do you strive to be if you can't learn to own up to your crap and go on with your life? The only people who would have known who that guy was referring to in that youtube vid would be from here, not anywhere else. However, only about a handful KNEW who wrote that little "story" from here, but that was not enough for you was it? WAS IT? No, you just had to bring it right back to surface because your need for attention was not satisfied.

I am onto your little scheme Jupiter; and I must say....

You are absolutely pathetic. Hands down one of the worst individuals I have ever had the displeasure of commuting with.

That is all.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
You got smacked the **** up. On the Internet. Congrats.

EDIT: THE WORD IS "PERKS." NOT QUIRKS. QUIRKS DOESN'T EVEN QUITE MAKE SENSE IN THIS USAGE. 24 YEAR OLD?!

Soviet

Smash Cadet

uh its neither of those options, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about from the get-go so I'm just going to disregard the rest of your post

You are absolutely pathetic. Hands down one of the worst individuals I have ever had the displeasure of commuting with.
lol do you guys carpool together?

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
uh its neither of those options, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about from the get-go so I'm just going to disregard the rest of your post

lol do you guys carpool together?

Meh, I just noticed that it was the guy from SomethingAwful.com

Because you are a TL;DR guy, I am just going to disregard your idiocy.

Soviet

Smash Cadet
Meh, I just noticed that it was the guy from SomethingAwful.com

Because you are a TL;DR guy, I am just going to disregard your idiocy.
Where did I tl;dr? I said I disregarded it because its complete and total rubbish and thus completely unworthy of a response, not that I didn't read it. The only thing that stood out was your pathetically hilarious inability to understand the difference between commuting and communicating. Keep those Bushisms up, you'll go far.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Oh wow, you're worse than I thought. I'm sure you're happy, your prayers have been answered! A way to easily scapegoat your terrible personality! Hahaha, you're too much.
Thank you for taking the word's out of my mouth.

heheh,...*grumble*...yeah, I knew I probably would be making this worse for me by posting this...but I figured it wouldn't add too much damage that has be dealt already. If anything, I'm at least redeeming myself from being that snotty, immature, arrogant character that I portrayed in the story. =_=

That nerd spazzing out is freakin' funny. I couldn't stop laughing when I first saw it.
What happened to messing with people because life is boring?

You really try way to hard to look cool on the internet. You probably really are that "snotty, immature, arrogant character," or at least wanted people to believe you were before you realised that personality made you like a total moron.

You're pathetic. Your post nor the video is "inafamous." Get over yourself.

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
Rancho Cucamonga? Did he put in that city name or did you? Because I work at a GameStop near there. I can tell you we were saying "February 10th" until the date was changed on the site. Just FYI.

BrianM

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I saw that video and had no idea who you were. Doubt it's tarnishing, your rep, nor giving you any hype. You're overanalying this in a sense.

Bendu

Smash Journeyman
Whether it's real or not, you still just look like a snobby nerd with a low IQ. The only person I feel sorry for is the guy who made the youtube video, for not making it totally clear he was reading someone else's forum post. Because now there's no doubt hundreds of youtube mouth-breathers who didn't get the joke of the video.

You however, you just suck.

ripman3

Smash Journeyman
Did you not learn the first time when Sakurai COMPLETELY OWNED you?

Why on earth would you being a jerk to the gamestop employee have ANYTHING to do with whether or not the game was delayed.

Nobody cares what you have to say anymore, the only reason were paying any attention to you is
a) It was one of the single greatest examples of internet ownzors
b) were bored waiting for brawl

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha, that video is awesome. and you little *****es are mad because thats really the **** that comes out of your pathetic mouths. really

Let that be a lesson next time you little nerds try to be the little ****ing know it alls. hahaha

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
My friend and I were preordering Brawl tonight and the cashier goes on about how exciting the roster is going to be. He swore on his life that Sega bought TWO character slots and that Capcom also asked for some input. He then went on about how awesome Leon Kennedy would be and that that was his most wanted character.

Needless to say, he was an idiot.

Seginus Temple

Smash Rookie
While it's good that you admit that the story was false (although how can we believe you now), I can't help but think that if the game WASN'T delayed, you'd still be acting like the big bad gamestop-employee slayer. So you got what you deserved for passing off a lie to make yourself look like you omg totally owned someone. However, it's out of your hands now anyways...

And as a long-time lurker first-time poster, hello Smashboards!

McFatSauce

Smash Rookie
Where did I tl;dr? I said I disregarded it because its complete and total rubbish and thus completely unworthy of a response, not that I didn't read it. The only thing that stood out was your pathetically hilarious inability to understand the difference between commuting and communicating. Keep those Bushisms up, you'll go far.
Wow. He posts a story, madeup or not, about how much better he was than a gamestop employee. Then he was wrong, turns around and denies that this happened. So what? He's acting like a little girl, not the supposed age he is. People like him make me sick and it's funny that you're defending him.

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
Personally, I think its not really anything to be proud of.

On one hand, your idea of a good time is to go to Gamestop and get in arguements with the employees and tell them how horrible they and their store are and how much better and more knowledgable you and your beloved Toys R Us are. And you don't even get in an arguement over anything meaningful to character, its over a stupid little release date to a game.

But on the other hand, you didn't even have the balls to go into Gamestop and "show them up", so you sat at your computer like a little tool and typed up some fake conversation where you pretended to show up a gamestop employee. And then you posted it on a video game forum, thinking you were some sort of a hero or something for pretending to tell off a gamestop employee for being wrong about a release date.

And then to top it all off, you were wrong all along. Your awesome little fake arguement where you showed us how confident you were and where you and toys r us were right, no matter what, ended up being wrong. You didn't even leave the possibility open, you pretended to tell him as a fact that it would come out on February 10th, and then you were proven wrong.

I don't know how somebody could be impressed by you're fake little arguement you made up where you pretended to insult and belittle a gamestop employee and his company and pretend to be able to get every game a week early because youre BFF's with a Toys R Us manager, so I don't really get why you're doing this.

You put in absolutely no talent or humor to that video, Smashbrothah was the one that took the arguement you were being serious about and turned it into a joke. He's the one that made humor out of your pathetic and embarrassing little story, and his acting abilities perfectly expressed just how pathetic of a post that was.

All you're trying to do is act like you created it, so you should get credit for it. But no, you didn't create it, you inspired it. He took what you did and made something hilarious and worthwhile out of it, all you are is the butt of the joke.

Its even worse that you not only made this arguement up and posted it, but now that somebody made a funny joke of what you said, you act like youre the genius mastermind behind it all. You did nothing, you were made fun of, and now you're trying to act like you made the joke. You didn't make that joke though, you were the joke, and now all you're doing is trying to show off how big of a joke you are.

Dabble

Smash Cadet

and yes, that story was real. I don't give a crap what you say otherwise, but it was.

How do I know this? Rude little pricks like yourself always enter establishments and raise hell to the people who work there for absolutely no reason but self glorification and to pet your little ego. It is just like the Burger King commericial when they lie about removing the whopper from the menu.

Many people believe those commercials are staged; but they just simply aren't. People overreact over stupid little crap like that ALL the time, including yourself when you went into that gamestop.

You did not just make that story up. That is bullcrap. What isn't bullcrap is that you believe you are a higher person because of trash talking, but now that you got your *** burned, you come back to us butthurt and looking for ways to not own up to your crap.

I am going to make this VERY simple; had you wanted this little epidemic to be forgotten, you would have not drawn more attention to yourself; you would have waited it out. This PROVES you are an attention Wh0re, and that my claims of you being a little butthurt tit is absolutely true.

Everything matches up to that claim, regardless of your say so.

What kind of person do you strive to be if you can't learn to own up to your crap and go on with your life? The only people who would have known who that guy was referring to in that youtube vid would be from here, not anywhere else. However, only about a handful KNEW who wrote that little "story" from here, but that was not enough for you was it? WAS IT? No, you just had to bring it right back to surface because your need for attention was not satisfied.

I am onto your little scheme Jupiter; and I must say....

That is all.
Complete and utter fricking win.

Beautiful Fiend. Sheer gorgeous.

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
That was the most bizarre thing that i saw in my 6 years of intense internetting.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Personally, I think its not really anything to be proud of.

On one hand, your idea of a good time is to go to Gamestop and get in arguements with the employees and tell them how horrible they and their store are and how much better and more knowledgable you and your beloved Toys R Us are. And you don't even get in an arguement over anything meaningful to character, its over a stupid little release date to a game.

But on the other hand, you didn't even have the balls to go into Gamestop and "show them up", so you sat at your computer like a little tool and typed up some fake conversation where you pretended to show up a gamestop employee. And then you posted it on a video game forum, thinking you were some sort of a hero or something for pretending to tell off a gamestop employee for being wrong about a release date.

And then to top it all off, you were wrong all along. Your awesome little fake arguement where you showed us how confident you were and where you and toys r us were right, no matter what, ended up being wrong. You didn't even leave the possibility open, you pretended to tell him as a fact that it would come out on February 10th, and then you were proven wrong.

I don't know how somebody could be impressed by you're fake little arguement you made up where you pretended to insult and belittle a gamestop employee and his company and pretend to be able to get every game a week early because youre BFF's with a Toys R Us manager, so I don't really get why you're doing this.

You put in absolutely no talent or humor to that video, Smashbrothah was the one that took the arguement you were being serious about and turned it into a joke. He's the one that made humor out of your pathetic and embarrassing little story, and his acting abilities perfectly expressed just how pathetic of a post that was.

All you're trying to do is act like you created it, so you should get credit for it. But no, you didn't create it, you inspired it. He took what you did and made something hilarious and worthwhile out of it, all you are is the butt of the joke.

Its even worse that you not only made this arguement up and posted it, but now that somebody made a funny joke of what you said, you act like youre the genius mastermind behind it all. You did nothing, you were made fun of, and now you're trying to act like you made the joke. You didn't make that joke though, you were the joke, and now all you're doing is trying to show off how big of a joke you are.
Everything this guy says is true. This explains the whole story in one post.

omg that would be the worst thing possible
Explain? Why is this bad?

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow. Im glad KaptKRool cleared that up for me.

The funny thing is EVERYONE knows what a fool this guy made himself out to be.

I saw people making fun of him over at Neogaf.

In his case Infamy is probably better than nothing at all.

jupiter

Smash Apprentice
Its kind funny for me to read this, only because I kind of new it was fake, but at the same time if you did do it I would have shaked my head.

How does it feel to be a winner and a loser at the sametime?
haha, it feels really weird. It's my first time for this kind of thing. :lick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom