• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AvalanchE - Home of The Murt Murhs (Welcomes T.Webb)

Sol

Smash Lord
edit the list and make it our brawl mains and change the power ranking for the crew for brawl and the active and inactive list

phish-it

Smash Champion
We need to have a smahfest or something for good times sake. So I hear there will be another installment of MLG LIBF's house.

Cia

das kwl
hi avalanche. I haven't seen you guys since that awful, awful circuit city tournament. you guys should come to a weekly soon. if you play brawl, u'll love it cuz it averages 35-40 people each week.

otherwise, there will also be melee in the back. :D

phish-it

Smash Champion
hi avalanche. I haven't seen you guys since that awful, awful circuit city tournament. you guys should come to a weekly soon. if you play brawl, u'll love it cuz it averages 35-40 people each week.

otherwise, there will also be melee in the back. :D
Yeah it has been awhile. The thing about the us attending the weeklies is well, it's a real hassle for us to get down to the city. Since we it's a pain in the *** to drive into the city/find parking and all that we usually take the train. and then we need to take a taxi to Web2zone, then the tournament entry itself, then a taxi back to Grand Central... It just ends up being more trouble than it's worth... If there happens to be a huge Saturday tourney sometime we can probably manage to show up though.

And yeah, I really do miss Melee.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
I don't even know where to begin. Cash Mooney referred me to this thread. I've been looking for people to play against in Melee, and since no one lives near me in Yonkers, Cash told me there are people here that are near Yonkers to play against. So uh... yeah.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Ooof, well we're not that close to Yonkers, about 45 minutes or so. But hey, if you ever want to make the trip, we're up for it.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
yo Phish, you could prolly ask someone to house you or w/e lol. That way it's not too much of a hassle getting back and forth in one day. And plus, mad people in NYC are nice like that

Ohh, and the subway is your friend. Once you get to grand central, just take the 6 local downtown to Astor Place and it's like right there.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Ok Phish, everything is edited .... just let me know where Keith's profile is so i can add him with his AiB account like i did with the others

Don't forget guys, take a look at it and let me know who mains whom and only give me your top 3, that's it

The Bino

Smash Lord
Aight ppl, i have my last tournament set it's set for October and in NYC

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=172912

If everything goes according to plan, i won't be having time for smash any longer, at least not tournament wise... and i don't play video games as much as i used to. I've told a few of you that i've been contemplating about me being done with this, as long as what i want falls into place Smash and other competitive games will more than likely come to a halt and i will be done with em for a long time or possibly forever

Im telling u guys this so u know what's going on, AE is already slowing down and dying out, maybe it's part of my fault for not keeping it alive as i probably should've.. at the same time, i think alot of ppl are just growing up and leaving this part of their life in the past, and another thing is... maybe it's cuz of how $hitty Brawl is

phish-it

Smash Champion

So Bino, Coin, Sol, Ky and myself are going to Esticle? We should throw a smashfest or something huge like that for good times sake.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Woah I can't believe this thread was revived.

OTG was supposed to make it to the last Dragon's Den, and I dunno what he was thinking throwing a smashfest on one of the days of the biggest tournament in history.

Top Bottom