• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
She cant' cos that's just scary!
lol
Well if you played Ocarina of time you see that sheik is just Zelda in disguise, the disguise might make her seem more like a male, but it doesn't actually MAKE her a male, lol.
Smash gurl it depends what kinda place your parents wanna stay. All the fancy hotels are in the city, but I guess there's the odd smaller motel kinda place around my house.
Erm, dare I ask what chicken man is?

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Well Nintendo often refer to Sheik as 'he' maybe even in smash itself on a trophy or something...and the costume used magic, just like Ganon does (the triforce appears on the hand when transforming) so I choose to not rule out the male possibility.
Chicken man is just my Falco walking at the pace that makes him look like a chicken and doin his tilt forward A as his only move....for some reason this really screws SabreAnt over and he rarely beats it lol. I also sing a song similar to 'the candy man can' from Willy Wonker.

$ma$h_Gurl!

Smash Cadet
ROFLMAO!!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

crono, U MUST do a vid beatin' sabreant w/ that move!!!!!
and record that song of yours.......
LMAO!!!!!

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Lol yeah that'd look hilarious, I'd like to see it for sure.
But get some good serious vids too.
8)
No way sheik is a he, they refer to her like that only because she's sposed to look male, it's a disguise.
I say the magic is just to have it more like a transformation, she "magically" changes her clothes. I mean can you imagine them making her undress and then get changed and put make up on etc whenever you hit down+b? It also makes it more dramatic on OoT when she suddenly and magically reveals herself. But just think about it, AS IF a princess would purposely and magically turn herself into a male!
Anyways enough of that...
Smash gurl what kinda place are your family looking for to stay in?

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Ahh but what better disguise than that of the opposite sex of the different race? Yeah ok anyway you have your beliefs I'll have mine :)
Serious matches...hmmmmmm...yeah maybe but I for one aint ganna use my main chars in one if we actually can make them....don't wanna give the plot away altogether. :p

$ma$h_Gurl!

Smash Cadet
lolz..i still think sheikz a guy.....

anywayz, my parents want a place where it got a cheap price and nice place (duh). n' i want it to be near your place haha,
so i dun have to waste money on transport.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Hopefully cronos and smash gurl (and mebbe sbareant?) are visiting my place in around 8 weeks.
Smash gurl I've never stayed in hotels around my area lol there's not much point, so I don't know what the accomodation is like, but there are two or three hotel/motel thingies that are each around five mins drive/10-15 mins walk from my house.
Bah I still can't believe you call sheik a him...
Ahh but what better disguise than that of the opposite sex of the different race?
EXACTLY. But that is ALL it is, a disguise, not a whole different actual gender! She's disguised as a Sheikah, and she could do that cos she had Impa as her guardian so she woulda known all about them.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
How are you guys going? I haven't noticed any posts since the sites been back. Before the boards went down I mentioned that me and rmusgrave held a tournie. It came down to me and rmusgrave and he beat my faalcon with his ganondorf. I was winning and he recovered well to win. Also, I said thet metroid was better than Zelda, well I am so sorry. So how are you guys?

kupo

Smash Lord
lol this convo died long ago! (this is SG)
haha, Cronos_rainbow left the forums...don't think he'll be back again...we're busy w/ school work. ugh!
CR plays BTT and sometimes HRC. Everytime his(HERS!=P) g/f beats his record, he tries AGAIN to beat her record. lol, i haven't played him lately...don't think i ever will play him again...

Blademarth pops in once in a while...

SabreAnt's(Jon) busy w/ other games and work...still carries the cocky pride.
(Jon if you're reading this, my bro is wearing the "T-Shirt". I'll burn it later...muahahahaha!:p....)

anyways,
me...it's just plain smash against friends who are hardcore at the game.

yep that's about it...hope you guys have fun w/ your matches. In the future hope you come down here or Sydney! wanna vs you guys still! Tell us how your matches go!:)

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
????/what the ****? i thought tjhere were more than 9 pages of posts!?!? oh well, i didnt read them anyway....

i just thought id say hi...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It's sad to see such hard core guys like you stop. Oh well. If I/we(Quetzalcoatl, rmusgrave) ever go east I hope you can all regroup. Long live the eastern smashers I guess. Quetzalcoatl, soon you will be mine! Or soon I will be yours or....a forget it. lol

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Hi again blademarth and mic + friends and SG + friends.
I'm still here too...
Didn't notice this topic ever get bumped up since the server rollback. I'm hardly playing ANY GCN recently, too much school work and only playing RO when I get time...
Although I still love my GCN and it's always a lot of fun when friends come round. I still love smash too, but just don't have the motivation like before to keep playing and keep my skills up. But any time I hear of the chance for a match with an outsider, I know I'll drop everything (provided schoolwork permits) and train myself up to my old standard again.
So don't count me out just yet!
Everything smash is sorta postponed, that's all...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Don't worry, I won't. :) BTW, Quetza is good. A little too good. (3 secs for GAW in target test? OMfG!) And his amtes aren't bad too. As in they are really good. On next thursday, rmusgrave will be playing as well and hopefully we'll kick in the team bit.

BTW, thanks for telling him about me and rmusgrave Smashgirl. Thanks a lot. Oh well..

kupo

Smash Lord
No probs. Mic...Quez sounds bad@$$. Characters he uses?
If it's Falco, man...i'd so want to vs him...We don't have Falco's here...pretty much Mario's, Marth and Fox's=P.
Anyways, yeah, when schools over, i'll plan something out and i'll come over to visit you peoples and then to U.S...(i hope...).
For now, don't stop smashing!!
Keep it going!!
CR sucks! He stopped!! =P :D

Anyways, hope to see you guys in the future!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Originally posted by kupo
No probs. Mic...Quez sounds bad@$$. Characters he uses?
If it's Falco, man...i'd so want to vs him...We don't have Falco's here...pretty much Mario's, Marth and Fox's=P.
Anyways, yeah, when schools over, i'll plan something out and i'll come over to visit you peoples and then to U.S...(i hope...).
For now, don't stop smashing!!
Keep it going!!
CR sucks! He stopped!! =P :D

Anyways, hope to see you guys in the future!
That would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet....*cleans up drool* He use *looks to see if quetza's around* peach him and a couple of his friends are good with her . Suprising huh?

kupo

Smash Lord
Haven't played a Peach...(only for fun)=P, which sucks.
Yeah, sounds pretty cool. Is that the only character quezta uses?
Which characters do you use against him??
lol, does he own you?:D

Yeah, i'll plan my trip when school finishes. Man, so much work...=<
lol, I'm gonna work on fox later on...
Gotta get the WD, shine perfect...

Um, yeah, see you around mic!:D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I usually use my best. DK, Capt., Dr Mario, and for some reason link. I'm goo and can beat him just and I've never realy played as him. Wierd. He also uses Dr, Fox i think, and Zelda/Sheik. He can prety much own me:( Just.:) Just means more of a challenge.

EDIT: He also rules with Mewtwo. And Peach. I think i've already said peach...

unknown2226

Smash Apprentice
k so I was reading this whole post and I have something to say.....
What happened did you guys (smash girl, Chrono_Rainbow) and all of you people went to Sydney to have your matches, if they did I am interested in knowing the results of the matches........

kupo

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, Cronos_Rainbow and myself(Smashgirl) never went to Sydney to play haha and co.
We had restrictions and money problems(mainly me=P).
So yeah, I'll have a match with haha, EVENTUALLY...
i'm, stuck in school, so yeah, no freedom til i finish.
Stuff CR...he sux...=p :D

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
Thanks for the compliments mic. But the first time we versed, your Gannondorf was very close to beating my Peach. Although I guess I was just being a bit careless ;)
However the recent match - up between my Peach and your Link was... not too pretty, I think you do much better with Gannon.
My friend who didn't make it was disappointed he couldn't be there (and by the way uses Falco, kupo). He turned up to the house just after you left! Oh well...
We all agree that rmusgrave did well with Marth and encourage him to develop him as much as he can.
I've also been practising some mean combos with items, be prepared if we turn them on next time.

On a side note, anyone in Perth please PM either mic_128 or myself for all the details. We want to increase our group of 6 into a larger number. If you are reading this and you are not registered, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? Register right now and PM us immediately.

kupo

Smash Lord
Cool Stuff

Sounds like fun times.
I'm definitely coming over to see you guys(you too, HM)
I smell a Challenge! lol:D! Falco vs Falco on Corneria! w00t! I'll be there!
One of my friends recently picked up Falco which is badass, and he's improved heaps...haha, that'll get me ready for the challenge...you're goin' down!

Quezta rules w/ mewtwo?
hehehe, wanna have a bet?

lol, i'm crazy...crazy to fly anywhere for smash competition.
h*ll...if there's gonna be tg6...I'M GOING!

Crazy girl I am...
Everybody d*mn agrees...=P

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
Re: Cool Stuff

Originally posted by kupo
Quezta rules w/ mewtwo?
hehehe, wanna have a bet?
Yes.

My Mewtwo vs. your Falco. We'll see...

and my friend quotes he is eager to clean the great fox with your smashed up carcass.:chuckle:

and my other friend quotes he is prepared to clean up falco's limbs after a down a smash from peach.

kupo

Smash Lord
haha, challenge accepted.

Mewtwo dies at the wrath of the chicken's foot.

Your Friends Falco falls into the abyss by the God's Spike.

Peach flies sky high with the power of the shine.

anyways yeah...hope that you don't stop smashin'...
I'm comin' in Dec.!

The Stitchface

Smash Cadet
Looking forward to vs you, Kupo. Oh yeh, I'm quezas mate. Im pretty sure we wont be a pushover. My fav character is peach and I like using most of the top tiers and young link.

Oh, and mick128, Im looking forward to vs you hopefully next weekend. Should be good. Ive been practising with shiek, and Im ready to take your C.F out with her. We might be able to have a proper tournament if mat shows up.:)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh it will be good. Although, sheik will just be flying into the backround a lot. And quetza, item combos huh? Excelent. I will also try a bit more with Gannon though. BTW, if you haven't read my PM to you yet, We can't make it this weekend but maybe next weekend? Anyway, When do you finish school Kupo? Are you doing year 12? Who are you good with again? I've forgotten and can't be stuffed looking back.

kupo

Smash Lord
Yeah i'm in Year 12.
I don't think I'll be able to come in the next holidays(starts sep.19th). I've got the money to fly to W.A. it's just that i'm restricted til I finish school(somewhere in Nov.).
So yeah, somewhere in Nov. I'll be coming over for a few days.
lol, am i going to have to stay at a motel or you peoples gonna house me?

j/w, how old are you guys?

Characters I use are Falco and Fox.
I've kinda dropped Sheik.

haha, stitchface, lookin' forward to the match.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
rmusgrave: Hello. I would like to be slaughtered by you at SSBM if you come over here... I might hold a tourney for you.

Me: Anyway...yeah. How come you dropped sheik?

kupo

Smash Lord
lol a tourney with how many people?

Dropped Sheik because she doesn't suit my style of play. I like offensive/aggressive style of play. Falco suits that pretty well.

Anyways yeah...asking again...
How old are you guys?

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Hello to all my fellow australian ssmb fanatics.
This is my first post so just be patient.
My real name is mat and i am Quezats and The stichfaces friend.
I use Falco and Mario.

To mic_128: I cant wait to see you guys again and to have a proper tourney. Maybe next weekend we will meet up at joshes.

to kupo: If you ever do get the chance to come over here i will be more than happy to completely meteor smash you to your doom. A falco vs falco match will be very interesting!!

See ya

Cubed64

The Stitchface

Smash Cadet
My brother is looking forward to your challenge Kupo. Hes in year 10. He likes fox and wants to play a one on one, both you and him fox. Hes pretty good. Youll just have to see when you vs him.

And Musgraves, I know you like Marth, pikachu and gannondorf. I was wondering if you strongly like any other characters as well.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Originally posted by rmusgrave
*Sobs histerically* I have no friends! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Heh heh. That's funny. Waitaminute! I have no friends either! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Oh well.

This weekend sounds cool. What about you rmusgrave? BTW, Quetza, Cubed64 and Stitchface (The 3 smashers of the apocolysp (Misspealt :) )) me and musgrave practised a lot on Saturday. I think we have both improved. KKupo, who did you vs before they all stopped?

The Stitchface

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by mic_128

BTW, Quetza, Cubed64 and Stitchface (The 3 smashers of the apocolysp0
Thanks for the name, but isnt it meant to be the 4 smashers of the apocalyse? Dont forget about my brother, hes pretty good. He beat rmusgraves 3-0 in a five stock match remember?(it might have been 2-0)

Anyway, good to see youve been practicing. We've been practicing as well, so it should be good.

See you on sat.

nesis

Smash Cadet
So... Just double checking, but who here lives in or near Sydney?

^_^ I'd love to meet up for a tourny with some of you guys / girls, since I don't get much human competition at all.

This is my first post in a while on Smashboards... I think I'd better get to fixing up my account ^_^!!

kupo

Smash Lord
Welcome to Smashboards nesis!
Haha Monkey and Beebow live in Sydney. Haha lives somwhere in Burwood(?), from what I can remember. Not sure about Beebow...haven't seen him lately. Check the first page.

Lucky peoples...it seems that people are appearing everywhere else 'cept here! What luck! *sigh* Where are all the victorians?? ugh! [cartman] *I hate you guys* [/cartman]

KKupo, who did you vs before they all stopped?
I Vs'd Cronos_Rainbow as soon as i met him. My first *outside* challenge.
That's all really for *outside* challenges.
Other than that, I've got around 15 friends(7 of them are hardcore smash players) who play regulary. Unfortunately, a few dropped out recently so we've got around 10ish.
Most of them are Mario/Marth/Fox players. Surprisingly, we've got one solo Bowser and one solo Falco player.

Ugh year 12 sucks...I just wanna smash with you peoples...
Can't wait til December...
Keep smashin' it f00'z!

Top Bottom