• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Snakebite said:
ssbm is gay
Someone's little brother again?

Seb said:
theres a mario kart DS comp for westfield shopping centre's these holidays, just wondering who's going?
I'd love to participate in the Nation-wide comp!

Except that WA isn't involved.

**** Nintendo.....anyone know how it's Nation wide when 3 states (well 2 states and a teritory) are left out?

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Mark, I hope you see this, because I can't come. My mum is a paranoid nazi and refuses to let me go. I really am sorry because I did wanna go, but she truly is the bride of Hitler.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Regarding my End of Year meet! :)

Since Chirstmas has come and gone, I have three T.V's at home so if you guys can bring one cube with an RF cable and one cube with a stereo cable, we should be able to set up three cubes for the day.

For those who are taking the train to geelong, get to Spencer St Station by 10:00am, as that's the best time to leave for geelong, unless you want the 9:00am train.

Lunch and snacks will be provided, but I can't do anything about dinner, so bring money for that. Leaving time will be ,hopefully, 8:00pm.

Markarse, don't forget my copy of Rebel Strike.

Who's coming on Friday???

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
*Loves KO also*
Dunno squat about it Mikul, organise through Mark if you want me to come otherwise I dunno. I'd only come if I drive and it's carpooling.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Just wondering if there are any Melbourne smashfest or anything in the next week?

It appears at last minute I have been offered a week in Melbounre down at my sisters place, and if (she doesn't mind driving me to some remote location in melbourne) I would like to see the skill Melbourne has to offer which unfortunately I missed out when I couldn't go to SEAT2.

Well if anything is happening let me know.

Peace.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Serkan, as in the one which caused a lil uproar one may say on the MKDS WR site? ^_^

I didn't care for Time Trials myself. I played them for a couple of hours just to beat staff ghosts, but basically stopped playing then. Snaking hurts my thumb to much and failing a Powerslide when it should of gone makes me to angry :p. So my Figure Eight is only like 1:21.. so farely slowish.

But this is smash. So to make this smash related. I love Cao too.

-Edit-
I just posted and saw the google adds. So I had to make this my new Signature. Maybe later I may do some graphic stuff to it. Like pictures of the naturally awesome Sloths.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rofl Sloth.

I'm in Singapore currently. 2 Hour wait until I get to leave for Heathrow, a nice little flight of 13 HOURS!!!!! I'm half owned by the 5 hour flight here >_<

Updates later. Love free internet ^_^

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
LOL, what do you thinks worse your 13 hour flight or my 10 hr drive to melbourne that I gotta do on friday

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
... and may Ryan get pwn't by snowballs and pwn with green eggs and spam. lol, Ryan did a Cao back in Feb - whoring free Singapore internet cus of waiting for connecting flight boredom. Keep your luggage safe! Soooo cuuutttteeeee

I play Chu Dat on nye!!!! *Chu pose*

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Zereul, where does your sister live? I live in Hoppers Crossing (about half hour drive from city, 50 minute train ride from flinders) and am thinking about holding a smashfest/meet sometime next week.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Go Ryan..... Can I recommend the peanut satay's? I remember the food in Singapore being 'to die for'.

make sure you beat Svampen! Show him what the aussie dinosaurs are made of!

Dave..... hows the girl situation dude? Are they throwign themselves all over you and your sexy australian accent? Or are you spending all your time smashing with all those awsome smashers? Shame on you.

Peace out

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yo Josh! Read my sig... I'm freaking owned here for the time being, but that'll all change once school starts and I get my life back! hahaha. But I've been out in alot of malls when I got the chance and the scene is hawwtt X3

Yeah yanks really like Aussie accent - everyone shoutout I've gotten so far has been "your accent is so awesome"

lol.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Bit hard for me to see, as I sort of live in Tasmania.
But I don't care either. It's not like I play MKDS for more then 2mins a week.
You got a friends code tho? If I ever have the oppurtinty to race online, which may be around nye if I'm lucky?

boozerZ isZ cuteZ. Good luck Bringer! 13 hour plane flight FTW. Sounds much easier then my 40min one.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Give them hell Bringer! Hopefully your DS doesn't go flat mid-flight. :/

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
forblaze71 said:
Zereul, where does your sister live? I live in Hoppers Crossing (about half hour drive from city, 50 minute train ride from flinders) and am thinking about holding a smashfest/meet sometime next week.
My sister lives in mordialic*spelling :S* I think or close.

As for the person looking for a Syndey lan, I was originally holding one at my place in the Illawarra on the 7th, but due to recent luck in going to melbourne it will be pushed back, maybe a week or so.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Alright people, I'm wanting to hold a smashfest/meet at my house. Any day from Monday through to Thursday is cool, so it's up to you lot to decide on a day. Everyone is welcome, but I'll probably put a limit on about 8-10 people. If you wanna come, just say so here or talk to me on MSN: forblaze71@hotmail.com

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Soz i havent said anything in a while but i have one million relitives and i have to visit them all over christmas (btw merry xmas and a happy new year to all aussie smashers and cao). Chris i go back to work on tuesday but im available till then so im itchen for smash. (i got gun for an xmas pressie so i have been negleting smash, how dare i so i still havent improved). I want to here what evry one got for christmas but to keep it on topic try and add samsh into what you say :)

NG7

Smash Lord
What on earth Adam? Cao IS an aussie smasher! He belongs to us!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Exactly! How dare you write him off! He's gone researching, learning new tricks, then he'll come back, strike down his masters and complete his journey to the Smash-side.

In other news, Bringer's made it safely and has found snow.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Aight awesome, so far it looks like it's gonna be on Monday. And Adam, is it possible for you to stop by Mordialloc on your way here to pick up Zereul?

Pudnyow

Smash Rookie
Hi

Hi everybody. I'm new here and just posting to say hi to u guys. I love Smash and would be interested in enering a tourney! My fav characters are Peach, Zelda and Mario. You can put me on that index thingy if you want. Anyhoo, just greeting you guys!

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
geez shaz, cant you read

it says next to his location under his av that he is from melbourne.

snow is kicking rad, good fun but very painful if you get slammed in the face with a big snowball.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
well you could get a super high paying job then save up and fly to a snow filled country for a smash tournament

or you could be like me and get a super high paying job and spend it all on car insurance :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

freaking car insurance and rego

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
He is from Gametalk and Ive showen him the way here (See Gametalk is usefull for SOME things lol)

He said that his some pretty good skill. Oh and you play Zelda..woowhoo we definatly have to have battle of the *****es sometime now that Cao's gone!

Which area do you live in and how old are you pudnyow?

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Arighty, i was planning on taking the trian to your joint but it would be quicker if i drove, give me Zereul's address and I'll see what i can do (only kidding, if i can drive an hour longer just to pick up Cao im sure i can pick up Zereul). Monday it is, yay for smash.

Btw its going to be 42 tomorrow and I alredy have bad sunburn from the 27th (my back is all blistered up because of my sunburn). Sometimes having a pool is a bad thing.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
S**T. Alright, I don't wanna say this, but my smashmeet is subject to immediate cancellation. If it's a public holiday on Monday, it won't be able to happen for numerous reasons. I hate to have to do this, but..... I have to do this.

Top Bottom