• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Austin, TX Melee Circuit : Tchaikovsky's Ice Tea Sonata

MT_

Smash Ace
PLEASE help bring setups to this!!! Among us TOs we will have 3-4 TVs but we need more! Get your venue fee waived!!

RadiantVoid

Smash Rookie
I'm from the San Marcos area, competition is a bit stale here so I'm looking forward to the fresh challenge :)

:phone:

UT Smash Club

Smash Cadet
ATTENTION: THE ROOM HAS CHANGED TO BIO 301!!!

This very close to where the previous venue is, but make sure that you go to BIO 301 not the FAC where it was to be previously. Feel free to call or text either of the TOs listed on the OP if you need directions or get lost.

dcx1287

Smash Lord
I'm from the San Marcos area, competition is a bit stale here so I'm looking forward to the fresh challenge :)

:phone:
Welcome. You'll definitely get the chance to play some of the best players in Texas. The best player in TX will also be in attendance (Oscar aka "Mojo") so you'll get your challenge!

Top Bottom