• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I didn't show.

I was tired and lazy that day. Oh and didn't have a ride.

Next time though.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
The Google doodle for Labor Day (in the US) should have been ethnic people working in fields and construction while "the man" drinks expensive wine with his wife in Martha's Vineyard or wherever rich Americans go for a long holiday.

Or you know... Freddie Mercury like in the rest of the world.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Is there come mass video of Genesis 2 out yet? Like with the Sharks and Minnows and other stuff yet? Like a huge compilation video.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Le music blog is legit.

Isn't the June blog the same as a blog that someone else who got money thrown at them to publish that blog plugging VGB "wrote?"

junebug

Smash Journeyman
VGbootcamp didn't pay anyone lollll. they definitely didn't pay me. that was a joke. i thought that was made clear by teh (smirk).

i just really want smash to get some well-needed attention. plus VGbootcamp is from my region. nothing wrong with helping a couple of friends.

thanks for the support guys! also phil i have something for you. :)

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Smash would be great to get sponsored if some top players weren't so well you know and some other things...

****ing in someone's bed (if it is true), trying to split at a sponsored tourney and telling everyone about it, smelling like booty when arriving at a tournament, taking 6 hours for TOs to just finish pools, commentators knowing nothing about a high tier character that is being played *coughKTAR6junebugmatchescough*.
Salt salt salt.

If we took care of some of those things... It'd be a matter of time get sponsorships for tournaments.

Also state TOs should be doing stuff like making a big group on AiB and harass people to go to tournaments in that particular state. Group messages, yay. I guarantee that'd get at least 20% more turnout over time...

Also, whatever happened to our chats? I still have some metagaming that I'm scheming.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
H̸̨͎̘̲͕͎͕̳̬͓̱̜̖͚̦͌̎͛̍͂̒̕͠ơ͋̓͆ͯ͗̆͆̓̒҉҉̨̲͕̤̘̯͍̼̯̹͔͍̟ͅ
ͅn̡̻̪͙̗̥ͩͥͫ̅ͬ̓̽ͫͭ̈́́̕͢ḱ̵̵͍̰̤̟͇̯̗͖̲̱̮̠̱̐ͫ͛̔̊̽͟͝ͅ ̦̲̠̹̦͙̼̀͆̒̿̕͢͠͞ͅH̉͆̏̉ͮ̄͠҉̸̭̺̰̣̥̭̯̲̭̬̕͜o̧̘̜͓̫͖̺̦̫̥͂̒ ͧ͋̋̈́͂̆͗̉͐͑͗͢n̨̲͇̜̖̣̝̲̺̳ͭ̏̏͂̑͌͆̈́̉͋ͩ̏̚̚͡͠k̻̹̤̱̪͕͇͖̹ ͉̲͌̏ͨ͐́̈̋̆͋ͧ̍̈́̀͂ͮ́̚͠ ̵̶̸̠͍̹͎̳̥͉̘̤̫̞͓̩̱̥͇̥ͬ͂̾̀̓͟ͅH̸̲͈̹̻̯͔̻̫̝̳̘ͨ̇̈ͬ͊̎̂ͭ̉͆̿
̊̂̓́o̶͉̜̮̳͈͙͑̿̌͊̑̿̌̍ͨ̾͞nͭ͌̄͗̈́ͮ̄ͮ҉̜͚͔̣͕͡͝k̛ͩ̋̔͊̋ͥ͏̱ ̖̦͈̗͡ͅ ̴̨͚͍̙̣̮̫͙͕͊͆̔̂ͪ̑̾̕͢͢ĥ̵̡͋ͮ͐̓́͏̡̻̣̞̼̙͇̮͚͙̭ͅo̢̍̽̔̏ͬ̐ͪ̚
̚͡͏͎̰͖͇̹͖͈͈͍̭͈̦̹̖̹́͘n̢̢̩̥̪͎͙̬̬̟̩̼ͣͤ̑͐̈́͛͘͡k̡̰̼̗̭̙̼͕ ͖̠̤͙̼̟̤̖͉͊̄͌̒́͛̿́͗͂̿̚͝ͅ ̝͇͙͇̹͎͎̱̦̮̤̘̤͉̲̼͉̣͆͊̈́ͮͣ̏͗͂ͥͥ̉̈͊́̀͘͡H̎ͫ̍̍̈́́̿ͮͧ́͢͏̨
͖̗͔̠͇̻̥̼͕͕̝̺̳͈̬̺͈͉̺ō̡̨ͬ̑ͭ͝҉̛̼̥̩̬͎̯̣͈̬̪͍͔͍̪̱ǹ̢͓̼̖̜̹ ̦͚̜͖̫̜̹̜͓̗̹͐͌ͯ̆̎̈ͨ̍̐̈́̉ͩ̿ͨͧ͂ͯk̵̲̙̻͎̭̩̼̲̞̺̻̺̠̱͙̭͎̘̮ ͌̉͗͗ͣ̐̾͋̾ͤ́ͩ͌̋͑̚̕͞ ̡͈̲͈̖̝̥̙̜̜̦̣͕̫̎͒̍ͣ̀H͖̩̘̰̹̮̗̫̖͍͈͎̖̭̳̜̊̊̌͒͒ͪ̃͑͒̑͗̍͘͠o ̴̢̟͓̹̤͇͈̳̠̯̲̳͇̺̠̠̫̽͋ͭͬ̒ͭ̄̌̚͟ͅͅn̊ͫ͑҉̴̭̤͍͇̱̙̯͇͈̣̣̠͎̫̬
̦͔k̸̸̯̞͉͇̭͕̝ͥ͌͂͂ͧ̔͆͘͞

Steam

Smash Hero
the dude's been caught doing it in people's beds multiple times... like around 5 times total.

also Lol'd how they didn't even know the name of aura sphere during junebug vs. Kingtoon

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I managed to take on the local DK on the weekend and win consistently.
I realised that DK wins if we play defensively. We have to rush into his face..he seems to have a blind spot right there ;)

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Yep, good observation, once you get in, it's good stuff (sorta like D3, except you have to dance around shield a little more).

btw, don't rely on roll to get you out of DK punch and in a good position, there's a lolhitbox in the shoulder that kills really early, when I played a DK it happened and I died at like 60 lol.

Top Bottom