• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Console Gaming is overrated! Tons of Strong PC-Games if you know where to look and can read or deal with japanese.
Hello Neo-LSGD

How are you doing today?
Agreed; but I meant that I wish I could play vidja like at all since I'm so busy with school and other stuff. The only vidja I can do atm is check streetpass on my 3DS and that's hardly a game, lol.

And I'm doing great today! What have you been up to?

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
I think I'm the only brawl player in all of Nebraska

Smash 4 better have a near perfect connection

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
No time for vidja unfortunately. I wouldn't mind playing any Smash game with someone every now and then though.

I've forgotten who Trela is

I just remember them saying their username came from alert backwards or something?

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Wow alert

So who was the top lucario back in ur day? Junebug? Zucco? Was Zucco even the best at one point?

i cant think of anyone else

I would say Azen, but thats, like, old

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Albert backwards is Trebla.

Minus the b and you get...TRELA.

And now you know.

Oh well don't get me wrong Trela has always been hot **** I've just been disconnected from the smash community for so long I've nearly entirely forgotten who he was

But yeah Trela was/is top Lucario and definitely Junebug too. Zucco on a more regional level I think. I came in during the waning era of Azen

iRJi is also important but I don't know what's his deal as of writing this

Albert backwards is Trebla.

Minus the b and you get...TRELA.

And now you know.

THAT was it. Ha ha yes now I remember him talking about his name and I think like his little cousin misspelling it by leaving out the "b" or something

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So random question, if I were to lets say travel to a southern state, would Plane or Megabus be preferable if I need to be back by monday morning before 9 AM for school?

Megabus is cheaper but plane is faster and more convenient.

Okay so I'm gonna assume the event you're going to is Saturday. In that case try to leave Thursday and take the Megabus. Since school is kind of a big deal I would suggest taking the plane back.

Also off topic but what happened to Shippo and FWK and Zucco?

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, I noticed this thread is active. Can I ask some of you to critique my recent videos I posted in the critique thread? Thanks in advance!

~QD

Are you sure

Are you completely sure

How can you even be sure

Are you sure you dont need to see a psychiatrist?

I've never heard of FWK; I don't think anybody else has

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Seeing Red Ryu's avatar makes me wonder what Bamco is planning for Smash 4. I would think they would want to include a character...like Kratos.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You already knows Tales fans would crap their pants if they put Lloyd or Kratos from Symphonia.

Or they could put Pacman...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Go use the suicide on yourself more, Yoshimitsu.

Top Bottom