• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Tournament today :D
Well, tournament/smashfest/belated xmas party.
Someone'll probably bring dazzle so I'll have a stream up eventually. :D

iLink

Smash Champion
So my dad lent out the car I was going to use to go to a tournament today <_<

Instead I spent my time making a new avatar

iLink

Smash Champion
That second list made me go O________o

flame is hot....

...c wut i did there?

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Well just got home from the tournament. We and Wolfblade went double Lucarios in doubles and finished 7th overall. In singles 54 people entered, I had 8 people in my pool (top 4 made it through). I went 4-3 in pools and finished 4th. Lost first round of winner's and then lost in loser's. Overall 25th but I have something to say,

I used MK in a bracket match. :( lol

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
SO...

Is FoNz one of the best Lucarios? : |

I'm doing my homework and getting to know all of the Pound players' info, and I have no idea if FoNz is considered one of the best by the Lucario community. : |

... And someone told me FoNz mained Lucario... But what I found out was that he was a Peach. Are they wrong, or am I wrong? o_O

Browny

Smash Hater
well i dont think anyone would put him as a best, but hes definitely an amazing player who uses lucario, so dont take that lightly lol

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Don't worry about THAT, Browny, I don't plan on underestimating anyone at all. I just wanna know who people are, so I can study MUs as much as possible before I head on over to Pound. I wanna be ready for anything that might happen, and "doing my homework" before the last day is definitely helping me so far. :bee:

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Top Bottom