• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Is there anyone aside from Trela that has recent vids to watch. I feel like I have gained a lot from watching his vids recently, however I want to see some other worthwhile videos as well and hopefully something within the last 6 months. I've just been having a buttload of fun with him again and I'm hoping that I can get him to presentable level at the next local in two weeks. Thanks!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Junebug vids are good if you can find them.

There's also the video/critique thread too.

Trela's just lucky that he lives in an area where vids get uploaded at the very least once a month, lol...

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
http://youtu.be/YOHXjtMvSMEhe

Trela is one of the three most entertaining players to watch (the other two being GNES and TKD) imo.

EDIT: The set against Razer I just posted is probably the only Brawl singles set that actually put me on the edge of my seat.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Is there anyone aside from Trela that has recent vids to watch. I feel like I have gained a lot from watching his vids recently, however I want to see some other worthwhile videos as well and hopefully something within the last 6 months. I've just been having a buttload of fun with him again and I'm hoping that I can get him to presentable level at the next local in two weeks. Thanks!
Invite me over and I'll show you the ways of the Cario.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura

ZTD | TECHnology

So I recorded some vids of my Cario vs Judge. I do okay vs him. Last stock most of the time. Its against his Wario (who he mains now) I beat his other characters lol . I''ll have them online tomorrow if anyone is interested. I just mainly recorded them so I could have you guys tell me what I do right/wrong with him. I mean if anyone is interested lol

Also yes MTI, we need to play. We can totally play whenever offline.
:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

They'll be up tomorrow in the video analysis thread. I'd do it now but Judge lost the password to the router...lmao. We're both wayy too drunk right now. I'll post the links up when I get back home. I'm eager to get some feedback on my Cario. I just hope I'm not too bad with him..lol

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Move to/visit Texas, I'll put vids of your games up.

D

Deleted member

Mewtwo is my favorite Pokemon, and my favorite character to play in Melee as well.

Lucario just so happens to be my current main in Brawl.

ZTD | TECHnology

PM me your number or something. I just got called into work though so I might not be free until the evening. I am eager to learn some stuff though very soon. Havent seen you in ages lol

I think I may surprise you with how much I picked up on about this character in such a short time ;)

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
PM me your number or something. I just got called into work though so I might not be free until the evening. I am eager to learn some stuff though very soon. Havent seen you in ages lol

I think I may surprise you with how much I picked up on about this character in such a short time ;)
Did you get a new phone number or something? I still have your number.

ZTD | TECHnology

My number has stayed the same, its just my phone kinda died and I had to get a new one so I lost most of my older contacts <_<

I got your PM though.

Top Bottom