• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
What do you mean "Whatever happened to milln?"?

He just doesnt post as much...

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
You guys are not very nice.

I mean... come on, its going to be two years from then and we are STILL going to be disgusted by him?

We should give him another try.

Browny

Smash Hater
No, really we shouldnt.

hes proven time and time again he will not obey the extremely simple rules of the channel, it will result in another perma ban within mere hours.

Browny

Smash Hater
The only rule being - If a moderator tells you to stop doing something, you do what they say. If you dont, you will get kicked and banned after multiple kicks.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
So I started renewing interest in Melee again (not gonna bag on Brawl tho), my word this game's kinda cool, I gotta admit.

Looking again at those Advanced How to Play videos was really helpful, now that I'm far more coordinated than I was like when I was 14 lol.

Lack of Lucario makes me sad though.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
I have been playing melee since it first came out. (i was like... 6 lol) and i STILL can't play it right :/

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Hey guys does this game run in 30 frames or 60?

like, lets say i wanted to look at the frames myself, what should I use?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
60 frames, but most vids on, say youtube, are around 30 because of how youtube processes, how the source was recorded, etc.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Sup guys I'm grounded.

for more details http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=51061

I might have recent videos of my bad lucario up soon <3 **** The DDD Match-up LOL. Wish I could play more DDDs but online DDDs just don't count D=

maybe if stauffy played on my wii stauffy vids but I don't know.
I think I played a doubles match if you really want to see me getting ***** by Mike and Jon that badly.

I may have a vid vs Rich saved on DSF's Wii too, if I can get him to send that to me.

So.... why was Mew..... ahem, he banned? It seemed like you guys were awfully friendly with him in the last days of the old social.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
"A thread brought to you by the Raptor Laser Batman Squad"

Also, guys.
Flame's birthday is wednesday.
I said nothing. ;)
Birthday Party in the IRC this Wednesday.

You guys should donate to the help FlameWaveK save up 75$ because he's incapable of saving the little he gets every week <3

Man am I bad with small amounts of money, I'm stingy with a lot, but waste it all when I have little. and I can't really help it eitherrrrrr.

In other news I have re-positioned the cords so I could fit the keyboard under my pillow.
Pretty convenient.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Sup guys I'm grounded.

for more details http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=51061

I might have recent videos of my bad lucario up soon <3 **** The DDD Match-up LOL. Wish I could play more DDDs but online DDDs just don't count D=

maybe if stauffy played on my wii stauffy vids but I don't know.
that sucks flamey. =/

i could up load your vids for you if you want to. i already have a account(the only thing i have uploaded to it was a scrub combo vid though) lol

i need to play more DDDs. i've only fought 3 good DDDs.

Top Bottom