• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Energy: The Lucario Force New and Improved

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Come on people we need to finish our tourny matches now because whoever you guys are, are just wasting time for us.

Plywood

Smash Rookie
Nickname: Plywood (ign: Plywood)
E-mail: none right now
Instant Messenger:
Friend Code: 0645-5471-4998

Last edited:

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
Nickname: h4rdcor3 (VOS in tourneys)
IM: gtalk & msn, see links to the left for actual address
FC: 3050-7257-7067

been around for a while. Use to be fairly active back in the summer. I still read, but don't post a whole lot.

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Nickname: h4rdcor3 (VOS in tourneys)
IM: gtalk & msn, see links to the left for actual address
FC: 3050-7257-7067

been around for a while. Use to be fairly active back in the summer. I still read, but don't post a whole lot.
Welcome to the clan H4rdcor3

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Really slow.

I see your thread took a nose dive as well.
Its hard times I tell ya.
-t2

Trela

Smash Lord
Ok everyone. Let me start off with something.

Nearly before the Tourney started, everyone has been, been, "Busy". Almost NO one posts in our Threads anymore, NO one gets their matches done in the Tourney, and NO one goes in the Chatroom anymore! I dunno whats been happening; It's either the Clanmates or the Leaders. I think it's both.

Starting now, we are making LOTS of changes to Aura Energy. Without these changes, the Clan would fall. This post has a list of all of the changes we are making. Listen closely! Also, I will show what each change means below it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leadership

4 Leaders - There is 2 Leaders and 2 Co-Leaders. Each Leader will have 3 Tasks to do, most of which are the same as the others.

Leader 1: Runs the Rules and Mods the Clan.

Leader 2: Runs Tourneys and Clan Wars.

Both Leaders: Create new ideas for Clan Activities; Advertizes, Edits, and Creates new Threads for the Clan.

Co-Leaders: Do whatever the Leaders tell them to do; will sometimes help the Leaders with their Tasks; Creates Sigs and Decorative things for the Clan.

Basically, the Leaders Rule the whole Clan. Co-Leaders are almost like the back-up Leaders; they are important to the Clan. If a Leader isn't on for a few days, one of the Co-Leaders will take his position.

Rules

NOTE: These same Rules apply to all of our activities.

1. No Spamming the Clan Threads.

This one is pretty self-explanitory. Dont Spam and make annyoing posts in our Threads.

2. No misbehaving.

Do NOT misbehave in our Clan. Period. This means no arguing, debating, insulting, or just being plain mean. We aren't children guys.

3. You must post 3 times a Week.

We are tired of the lack of Posts and Clan activity every day. That is why we have made his Rule. I want to see some activity from now on.

4. You must be in the chat room 3 times a Week.

Other than 6 people, there is NO one who gets in the chatroom. This is a Clan; we like to discuss things and just generally chat to each other. We want to see some more people in the Chatroom. It wasn't just put there for no reason! Also, if some of you aren't allowed in the Chatroom, PM me about it.

5. Always listen to the Tourney Rules and Clan Wars Rules.

This is probably the easiest one to obey. When we have a Tourney or Clan War, we put the Rules for it in the Tourney Thread. Not listening to the Rules will get you kicked out of that Activity.

6. Be mature about serious discussions and or anything else serious.

We are Lucarios. We are here to discuss and change the Lucario Metagame and have fun while doing it. when we talk about these kind of things, don't start saying stupid stuff like "Whats an Arial Move?", and when some kind of problem comes up, we will handle it in a mature way.

7. you must participate in 1 out of 3 Activities the Clan has. If you miss two in a row, a Leader will PM you about it.

There is a lot of members in our Clan. We want everyone to participate in our Activities (Including you Azen =P). I don't want you sitting at the sidelines when we have a huge Clan War with another. If you miss 3 Activities in a row, you are out!

8. Never argue and or talk back to the Leaders.

The Leaders are the ones leading this Clan. Don't start talking back to us on how we are doing such a bad job, and when we want you to do something or when you get a warning, there will be NO talking back.

When you join Aura Energy, you agree with all of the Rules.

More might be added.

Warning System

A new thing we have added is called the Warning System. It helps us keep track of the bad things you have done in the Clan. Breaking one of the Rules will give you 1 or 2, depending on the Rule.

NOTE: If you get 5 Warnings, you are kicked out of Aura Energy!

Rule 1: 1 warning.

Rule 2: 2 warnings.

Rule 3: 1 warning.

Rule 4: 1 warning.

Rule 5: 1 warning.

Rule 6: 1 warning.

Rule 7: Automatically out!

Rule 8: 2 warnings.

Behave and obey these Rules, and you will NEVER get a warning!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess that is all I have to say. This information will be posted on the front page, so you MUST check over them!

=Trela=

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Hi everyone rules have been changed now so go finish up your matches before next Saturday and report your matches Trela.

Lucariowned

Smash Rookie
Nickname (Lucariowned)
Location (Ohio, Midwest)
E-mail (warpigkiller@gmail.com)
Instant Messenger (AIM)
Friend Code (I'll have it in a bit.)

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Nickname (Lucariowned)
Location (Ohio, Midwest)
E-mail (warpigkiller@gmail.com)
Instant Messenger (AIM)
Friend Code (I'll have it in a bit.)
thanks for signing up. welcome to the clan and if you like you could go on the chatroom to talk too all the members that go on occasionally.

F@!c0Girl605

Smash Cadet
Nickname: Sarc (Trying to get a username change here on the forums)
Location Pacific West
E-mail: Not allowed to put
Instant Messenger: I don't have one.
Friend Code: 2964-8500-7734

Do you have to be like an expert with Lucario to join? I'm getting alot better at Lucario but not close to Expert yet.

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Nickname: Sarc (Trying to get a username change here on the forums)
Location Pacific West
E-mail: Not allowed to put
Instant Messenger: I don't have one.
Friend Code: 2964-8500-7734

Do you have to be like an expert with Lucario to join? I'm getting alot better at Lucario but not close to Expert yet.
not really this is just for people to join and have fun with tourneys and clan wars coming up.

Zay

Smash Rookie
And the forum she's referring to is in fact the same one I 'came from'. The only difference is that she joined Smashboards willingly. Trela kept bugging me to join. :l

It'd be nice if you guys didn't let this thread die, too.

...I wonder how things are at the Luigi boards. The only good Wolf clan has a 100 Post requirement. :l

Top Bottom