• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AURA ENERGY: The Lucario Force-- EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST WITH YOUR FRIEND CODE!!!!!!

Wave Guiding Guardian

Smash Rookie
Nickname:Wave Guiding Guardian (Guardian for short)
E-mail: N/A (you can pm me here)
Instant Messenger: N/A ^^^^^^^
Friend Code; N/A (not yet received)

Just a thought, why not have people list if they plan to play Casual, Semi-Pro, or Full-Pro? Casual can just be simply playing just to have fun, where semi-pro can be training to play well but with items and such and not so hardcore, and Full-Pro can be the whole Final Destination with no items, completely hardcore players. Just a thought... and if you do go through with that you can put me down for Semi-Pro.

I may not be on this forum a whole lot though, to be fully honest. If you don't want me on the list, I don't really mind either way. I just know I'm a hardcore Lucario fan, and that's who I intend to use mainly in Brawl. ;)

I'm also assuming those 'banners' are for our use, so I'm gonna stick them in on here(didn't have anything but text anyway), and also use one elsewhere.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Just a thought, why not have people list if they plan to play Casual, Semi-Pro, or Full-Pro? Casual can just be simply playing just to have fun, where semi-pro can be training to play well but with items and such and not so hardcore, and Full-Pro can be the whole Final Destination with no items, completely hardcore players. Just a thought... and if you do go through with that you can put me down for Semi-Pro.

I may not be on this forum a whole lot though, to be fully honest. If you don't want me on the list, I don't really mind either way. I just know I'm a hardcore Lucario fan, and that's who I intend to use mainly in Brawl. ;)

I'm also assuming those 'banners' are for our use, so I'm gonna stick them in on here(didn't have anything but text anyway), and also use one elsewhere.
This clan is for everyone, all types of players, you can play for fun or intense, once the game is released. I will make sections of Casual, Semi-Pro and Full Pro as you listed. And yes, i am glad you are using the banner, it is for you to use and keep! =)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
=P I made my own Banner, but thats also to help advertise my topic.
=D I'll be playing Semi- and hopefully Full-Pro for this Clan.
I need Brawl so bad T_T...
-DD

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
=P I made my own Banner, but thats also to help advertise my topic.
=D I'll be playing Semi- and hopefully Full-Pro for this Clan.
I need Brawl so bad T_T...
-DD
nice banner there :). It would be really cool if you made more banners for our clan. I would appriciate if you have the time and patients to do it. If you can, please make as many as possible, and send them over AIM or post a link to your images and i will upload them onto the OP.
`thank you`

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Well, throw me some requests because my creative drive is pretty limited in some aspects.
-DD

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Nickname: 401K or WFL
Email: jonathanost@gmail.com
Instant Messenger: Aim - tino24124
Friend Code: I don't even think I'm going to have a Wii for a while after Brawl's release, but I'll put up my friend's.

As long as I can join any R.OB. force then I'll do this.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
I am happy with the list as far as it goes. Just a reminder to all AURA ENERGY members, just remember to use the given banners if you would like, thank you =)

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
ATTENTION: If there are any awsome artists(drawers) here, it would be an awsome job if you took the time to draw a picture of Lucario :). It would be an awsome contribution to this thread, it would make things look a lot better and go into more detail. The image will be posted on the OP(Opening Post) and all credit will be given to that member.

I personally cannot draw anything. I am a horrible artist. This is why it would be great if anyone is able to contribute by drawing some cool Lucario pictures.

Thank you.

~Layup~

Da N

Smash Journeyman
The vacinity of the planet Earth. (California)
ATTENTION: If there are any awsome artists(drawers) here, it would be an awsome job if you took the time to draw a picture of Lucario :). It would be an awsome contribution to this thread, it would make things look a lot better and go into more detail. The image will be posted on the OP(Opening Post) and all credit will be given to that member.

I personally cannot draw anything. I am a horrible artist. This is why it would be great if anyone is able to contribute by drawing some cool Lucario pictures.

Thank you.

~Layup~
I could probably make one, but it might take a while so don't get on me

Chains

Smash Apprentice
Nickname: Chains
email: none. PM me
aim: N/A
FRIEND COOOODDEE: TBA

Lucario!

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
Not that I'm one to intervene here, but wouldn't it be cooler if Lucario wasn't on the shirt?

We could have someone artistic(not me, my eye for color is horrible) make a sort of Lucario's face looking symbol to put on a black shirt, with the symbol in all blue.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Well, the one that is on their is the first one. I'll have more to come soon. I'll also get the price for using a press, if he's willing to. If you guys have any extra designs for a good t-shirt, post them or PM them to me.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Well, the one that is on their is the first one. I'll have more to come soon. I'll also get the price for using a press, if he's willing to. If you guys have any extra designs for a good t-shirt, post them or PM them to me.
alright ill think of a good design. i cannot wait for a shirt prototype.

Top Bottom