• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Did you know that blood is very thick and surprisingly sticky when left to dry? It makes it a real bother to clean up after stopping the bleeding.

SciFiGuy

Smash Journeyman
Great tournament everyone! I kinda did worse than usual, bit it was a fun tournament.

Ankoku- Random likes Halberd for us.

Anther- Good job against DSF, it was really really close!

chewwy- Your IC's are too good.

Dope- Why couldn't you get out of jail in time for doubles pools? =( Nice friendlies after the tournament though.

DSF- Good job at getting first, your Snake is pretty sneaky. Thanks for the friendly too.

Joel- Good ****.

Joshu- Nice Dedede, too bad we had to end our Dedede dittos at 1-1 though :/

Kel- Sorry Jesse and I forgot your pillow again...you are the true Master of 5.

Kyari- You would've had me if pools weren't 2 stock, you just got unlucky :/

Lain- Nice friendlies.

Mr. E- Sorry I had to play really gay against you at Castle Siege =(

Omniswell- Your Wolf is looking pretty good vs. Dedede!

Overswarm- Sorry I missed getting that friendly in with you. =(

Rofa- Thanks for running the tournament.

TheMann- Looks like you're too manly for me to beat =(

Vayseth- Thanks for running the tournament and thanks for letting us stay at your place today.

People I played friendlies with downstairs- I forgot who it was, but I liked the Russia vs. Georgia proxy battle we had...the Dedede vs. Olimar match.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
thax-u suck wow
ding-u got better
dbs-lol
luigi master tae- wow u finally decided to show up and leave an hour after
zay-lol
lain-lolx2
dope-u leave me wit 10 dollars for gas, after drivin an hour away to pick u up, i hate u
themann-always a pleasure sir
anther-my jacket is cooler than u
diesupafly-lol ur funny...sorry u didnt sleep =(
ankoku-ur supposed to talk **** instead of repeating what i said on the boards -_-
omni-u didnt say bye to me :'[

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Me: Wait, you're thax, right?
thax: Yeah..
Me: You said how nobody actually talks **** to you in real life and such..
thax: Yeah..
Me: Well I'm here now, so what kind of **** am I supposed to say?
thax: I dunno... *walks away*

Too good.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
yah i really dont know what to tell u there. im at a complete loss of what u shuld actually say if u wanted to say something. cause how would one know what you want to say if you dont say it.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
haha sorry thax but i was pissed

Indeed. I'm disappointed he placed Top 8 in light of that fact. :p

And lain didn't screw off against me in pools *coughnojohnscough*, he may have against everyone else but I got IC and Gaymanwatch against me. ;o
yea he got eliminated from pools which means he didnt qualify for the touney. which means she shouldn't of been able to buy his way in.

whatever though no johns.

Kel

Smash Master
KELLLLLLLLLLLL YOU ARE STILL AMAZING KEEP GETTIN THAT 5th PLACE. AT THIS POINT YOU'RE MORE CONSISTENT THAN OS.
Rofa's circuit, Digital Ops July 20, Smash and Coffee 3 (2) (both regular and random tourney), MSOP3, FC Quest

There are MANY others, but I can't remember them off the top of my head. If anyone can remember a tournament I went to, it would help me compile my 5th list.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
~Shoutouts~

BlueBlade - Thanks for the ride up there, too bad you had to leave.

OS - Didn't get to play at all this tourney outside of teams. Disappointing. Next time for sure.

Kel - Awesome job. 5th is a pretty cool place mirirte?

Sliq - You're awesome.

Infern, Q, and Smash64 - You guys keep getting better and better. Keep up the good work. You bring a lot of character depth to the scene. I commend you guys for it. You are all awesome with your mains.

Jekyll- Most patient Ganon player I have ever seen. Awesome stuff in crews. Next time get out of pools. Okay?

Joel - Great matches. Glad I finally got to play you. Thought I had you. Nice comeback. Remind me to never play Luigis vs you even though I'm Lucario. I got destroyed there.

Joshu - We always have the most intense matches. I swear I'll learn to not get forward smashed one of these days. Luckily, I handled the chain throws pretty well this time around. Thanks for the ride home also. I would have been screwed out of singles if you hadn't shown up.

Lain - Blood Hawk combos mofo. Next time don't jack around in pools. Other than that, awesome stuff. Nana edge hog was totally jacked up though. Luc > ICs.

DSF - Totally didn't expect the Snake. I was overwhelmed, plain and simple. Things will be different next time. Glad you made it up though, it was cool to see how the WC plays.

Dope - Glad you made it out. Awesome friendlies. I would have gotten more but I'd rather not have been stranded in Michigan. lol

Vidjo - Playing you was very fun. I was looking forward to it for a long time, too bad it was only 2 stock pools matches. Next time we need to get some more matches in.

Rofa - Never did get to play you. I'll show you the Lucario one of these days. I'll have to come down for a biweekly sometime. Other than that, nice venue and thanks for hosting.

SamuraiPanda - Blood Panda is 222222 good. We were so much in sync by the end that it was scary. A little more work and the Midwest won't know what hit them. Big thanks also for the awesome advice and taking the springs out of my shoulder buttons. It's always a pleasure to talk to you. If you can't make WTON I'll be a sadcario.

Thinkaman - Awesome jiggs bro and good games. You really surprised me by how good she can be.

Anther - Congrats on 2nd but you should have beaten DSF. No johns. Anther is amazing.

Omniswell - Very nice to meet you. I had no clue wolf could do half of the stuff that you did. Ken and Kurama keychain to boot. You are one awesome dude.

Vayseth - Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey. Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey. Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly. Ponyta, Vaporeon, Polywrath, Butterfree!

Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta' catch 'em all! Pokémon!

You are too good man. Great job. You were an awesome TO. Very effective and you took no johns. Very nice. If you stop going to tournaments, that would be a sad thing indeed.

Dr. X - Pit is still looking good. Keep up the good work.

Chewyy - Your ICs have the best desynch game I've seen. Also, it was a mystery to me why you counter picked me to Mansion. My guess is inexperience against Lucario.

~/end shoutouts~

Good stuff Midwest. Also, anyone who didn't see the ant vs the spider missed out big time. That was top tier. Prime trying to catch a giant bee was very entertaining as well. Midwest is so cool. <3 u guys.

Scala

Smash Ace
I too am too lazy for shoutouts, though to those who played me: thanks for the games. Fun time hangin out with the rest of you :D

D_B_S

Smash Lord
I GUESS ITS MY TURN >_<

ZAY:::::: STFU :) I hate bowser more and more
Anther:::::: Your hair was kinda cool I guess...N we are offically twins NOW
DING:::::: BE more patience and you'll start owning
Hot_Arms:::::: You shoulda got me from Down stairs...I woulda played u :(
THax:::::: U suck as basketball, stick to.............being a nuby
LAIN:::::: I want my dollar Back >_<, I shoulda went wario. N stop playing around in pools
Scala:::::: I didnt get to play you but I seen You holding yoshi down They whole time
ROFA:::::: Your to great man...Imma miss you to much when im in FL (no homo)
DOPE:::::: >_< Wario ditto when i come back, good time chillin wit u (stay out the cell)
The Answer is NO:::::: O_O Didnt know that was u....even doe your tag said NO...
Yes:::::: Same for you.....Yall lied to me and said yall aint know each other lol
LMT:::::: BOUT **** TIME U CAME TO A TOURNEY!!!!! Punk!! KEEP TRAINING!!! :)
The_Mann:::::: dude.....we still aint play since like march...... good seeing you
Sandwich:::::: I get you and Deeboe mixed up sometimes lmao glad i could see ya
Deeboe:::::: Nice Ant vid on your cell...or was that Sandwich.....either way!!! :)
Prime:::::: When I come back we getting Blowed lol.... nice to see ya again
Vayseth:::::: Sorry for withdrawing.....Twice.......Ride Johnz..... u hosted well :(
Scotu:::::: seen ya but aint get to talk to you still got loves Doe
Ankoku:::::: I guess you dont have a problem....Seeing how u aint bring nothing up (I'm done with that doe)

TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT I DIDNT MENTION THAT I PLAYED SRRY.....DONT KNOW YOUR NAME such as

that DK player >_< , that team with olimar and gannon, and Jbrown(I think) the Zelda Player >_<

GG"S CYA IN THE WINTER *****ES!!!

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Jv:::::: NICE WHIP , NICE CHICK, NICE SEEING YOU :) Hope I see you more!! And Imma look for you on WSOP lol

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Omniswell - Very nice to meet you. I had no clue wolf could do half of the stuff that you did. Ken and Kurama keychain to boot. You are one awesome dude.
Very nice to meet you to your lucario is far too good :) i've never seen combos like that.
AND you are an Awesome dude :)

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Infern, Q, and Smash64 - You guys keep getting better and better. Keep up the good work. You bring a lot of character depth to the scene. I commend you guys for it. You are all awesome with your mains.
Same for u, that 3rd match on lylat was intense, my hands were sweating like crazy lol We need to do some singles though, I wanna see how i do against ur Lucario.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Shoutouts:

Anther - Nice to finally meet you.

Blood Hawk - You're welcome!

Joshu - Thanks again for taking Hawk home. I owe you one. And good DDD like always.

OS - We didn't get to do our MM... we're definitely getting it done at WTON.

Lain - You are one funny dude.

Omniswell - Nice to meet you as well.

Rofa - Great tournament, you definitely need to hold a major event again.

Vayseth - Same above comment.

Jekyll - I've never seen such an awesome Ganon before.

I know I am missing a lot of other people, but I got to know a bunch of you guys a bit more. It feels nice to hang with such an awesome group of people. To all the above as well, we need to play next time around.

See you all at WTON!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
why am I 1 of like 3 people who play DK still in the entire midwest?

btw next time will be different

Overswarm

is laughing at you
What is up with all these people saying "man, didn't get to play you OS". I was sitting around at TVs all day saying "anyone MM" :(

Doctor X

Smash Lord
I'd do shoutouts but I know I'd forget some people and then feel bad, but yeah. Great tournament, I loved the turnout, and I think Vayseth proved himself top tier as far as TO's go, despite Rofa kind of dumping it all on him. Good **** dude.

Oh, and Cincinnati ***** crews and stuff. Too bad it was single-elimination and nobody was really taking it seriously. We still need to do crews for realz.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Actually, I very much would've brought something up if I knew where the hell you were, DBS. Alas, I'm too lazy to look for people who I don't plan on chatting with.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
I would have played you, but Xiivi was my driver and he had to leave because he had work at noon, I definitely plan on money matching that Link vs ROB again in Warsaw for sure. 20 dollars though, it will depend on my money situation because as I said, I got ****ed out of 150 dollars due to simple overdraft fees and I need to rebuild a safety net of monies :(

lain

Smash Master
To everyone *****ing about me getting top 8 despite not making it out of pools:

Shut the hell up. I'm better then you. Get over it.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Personally I wouldn't have allowed Lain back in just to avoid conflict, but really...

It's not like top 8 with 4th seed in the hardest friggin' bracket so far in MW is easier to pull off than making it out of pools. He earned the placing he got as far as I'm concerned. Really, if the doubles tournament didn't go so late singles pools probably wouldn't have needed to eliminate, and they definitely wouldn't have been the upset-inducing 2-stock matches.

Kel

Smash Master
I think everyone should beat Lain in a dollar MM and scan it for their signature. The plan would be for everyone in the MW to have a Lain dollar as their signature.

Cincinnati DEMOLISHED teams. We 3 stocked the other crews in a 10 stock crew battle.

Points will be updated in the official circuit topic as soon as Viperboy gets me the bracket. If anyone has any suggestions or concerns, I urge you to bring them up in the circuit topic so we can discuss everything to ensure that the circuit is enjoyable for everyone.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
let me clear this up. Im not mad at lain. i just think it was bs he was let in after he didnt qualify. im more pissed at solon for quitting at the last second after he kicked kids out of pools, and im guessing alex whom let lain take solon's place instead of the person below him in his pool. IT was the ultimate mindgame.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Actually, I very much would've brought something up if I knew where the hell you were, DBS. Alas, I'm too lazy to look for people who I don't plan on chatting with.
..............Dude I was like standing next to you..........you looked dead at me

when everyone was outside I came out and anther was yelling DBS loud as ****
and you aint hear....

oh well its cool

I would be scared of me too

but its done

nice seeing u tony

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Scared? I got gypped. I was hoping to save up a little on my entry fee by finding you first.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
well You coulda seeing how u were playing at the tv right next to mine

seeing how downstairs i was doing friendlies and you was right there

seeing how when u was coming back from getting food u walked right by me and my boy

dude but wateva

Now u making sound like u would win the money match when before u was like "i shouldnt win"

but wateva

TO EVERYONE

DONT TALK **** ON THE BOARDS IF YOUR NOT GONNA TALK **** TO SOMEONES FACE OFF THE BOARD

lain

Smash Master
I talk **** all day, every day, in person.

It's what makes people good.

Except Vidjo cause he's all modest.

jk he's a ****

:colorful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom