• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
2 things before I go take a nap (1.5 hours of sleep sucks, but I ***** my final).

1. I'd rather do a $5 crews at 8pm then a $1 random tournament at 12am. And of course, makeshift crews would be fine.

2. By Blood Hawk's request, I'm bringing my triwing screwdriver to the tournament and I'm going to remove the springs from his L/R triggers. But because I'll have the equipment, I'll be removing springs on request if someone else wants me to (as long as not too many people ask :D). Also, no worries about the spring removal, its totally legal and the SBR ruleset even explicitly says that L/R spring removal is OK.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
hopefully we'd be there by 8pm; we're planning on getting up there early as possible, but it depends when Kel gets off work. Don't start crews without us!

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
ok vayseth ill probly be there a little before doubles starts tommorow so i'll either try to find you or just call at like 11 something. I can bring a 13in tv is that too small? whatever Ill bring it at least for friendlies.
---------

Panda I might take you up on spring removal, I just want to feel one first

-----------

See you bros tommorow

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Good luck for those that are attending!! I'm very interested to see the results from this...

chewyy

Smash Ace
Hey, I was just thinking, are we going to need power strip bars?
I should be getting there around 8 but I could bring some.
But I'm bringing a setup for sure. :)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Right...because he totally tried to contact me...
I just imagined Iggy in his room:

"JOSHUUUUUUUUUUUUU.... JoooooooooooooooooooSHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....... He's not responding. SOMETHING IS WRONG."

Vayseth

Smash Master
ICs are banned because I don't like bad jokes.

Anyway, I'm officially heading to the venue... sooon? XD I dno, I'm trying to get ready atm and Rofa is being the good host that he is and getting stuff done for me so I can sleep XD I feel so lazy. Anyway, I will be there shortly, can't wait to see everyone!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Let's get some live reportin' happening, ze. Side tournament's going on now, right?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Randoms tournament is progessing smoothly.

We've got Peach vs Lucas on Spear Pillar, we've got Falcon vs Ganon on Shadow Moses Island, we've got Marth vs Mario on Hyrule Temple and many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom