• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Aug 31, 2014] Kentucky Fried Monthlies Melee/Pm (Louisville Ky)

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
This will be the first of many monthly tournaments at parallel that will be held on the last Sunday of each month!

EVENTS
Melee Single's - $10
Melee Double's -$10 per team
Project M Single's -$10
Project M Double's -$10 per team

SCHEDULE
11:30 Doors open reg begins for melee/Pm singles and doubles
12:30 all registration ends and events will start accordingly if your late get in contact with me *KellyK* and I will enter you accordingly
There will be pools as usual depending on the turn out we will probably narrow it to 24 to 32 player double elim bracket.

Rules
Everyone knows the rules for melee!
Pm rules haven't been decided yet but a ruleset and stage list will be decided by our pm players.

EVERYONE PLEASE KEEP THE VENUE PICKED UP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND BE RESPECTFUL OF THE PLACE WAYNE THE OWNER IS VERY GRACIOUS TO LET US USE PARALLEL FOR SMASH ITS ALWAYS A GOOD TIME THERE!

Payouts
1st- 55%
2nd- 30%
3rd-15%
(All Events)

Note this is on a Sunday the venue closes at 10 pm so all events will be wrapped up by then i k nj ow some people have to work Monday mornings so it gives some ppl that travel a little ways ample time to get home at a decent hour!

@nd no Johns !

WhyYouSalty

Smash Cadet
Yo kelly just a quick question. By you all know the rules for melee did you mean the apex ruleset? I just want to be sure I am on the same page with that one.

Top Bottom