• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Aug 10, 2014] Project M Smash Sunday @ SCGN (Washington, MO)

RoxasFenix

Smash Rookie
I will be hosting a Super Smash Bros. marathon! Join us at 6:30 pm to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Melee, and Project M. This is an open event and it is FREE, thats right FREE. The small town of Washington, mo. has had a silent yet strong community of smash players, so to add more hype we've decided to host weekly events at our local game shop. This is to get a smash community going so we have a place to go in Missouri and hone our craft on new opponents and share our passion, which is Project M with new players. Food and refreshments can be bought at the store. This is a small lead up to a double elimination tournament with a cash pot and prizes on August 10, 2014.

We have 3 wii's to play on with a projector screen, and 2 high definition flat screen televisions. Our little group is 20 strong and we would like to see even more people. So bring your skill, and a controller, we hope to see ya there.

RoxasFenix

Smash Rookie
So now every sunday up until the tournament we will be hosting our own super smash sundays starting at 6 at the same location had about 17 players turnout really good for our first open event hope to see more

Hailst8

Smash Rookie
NNID
Velocirayper
Right now, I'm not in the area, but will be relocating to STL in a couple months. Hope this stays active, I'd like to find an actual smash scene to start repping.

RoxasFenix

Smash Rookie
was wild tonight 1st took 60 second took 30. 25 player tournout first event. we will be doing weekly smash sessions in the future so stay posted ! next up is a project M doubles tournament.

Top Bottom