• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention! You all suck at Brawl. Except for me. (A Response to HugS by Fleurs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy

Smash Master
Wow... this post was brilliant and most of the replies to it show how much Smashboards has become GameFAQ's 2.0.

Seriously guys. People are taking him seriously. People are insulting people who thought this was a cool thread. People are actually telling him that he's wrong/stupid/a troll.

Where did the intelligence of these forums go?

As for my own comment, brilliant post due to how few of these there are now. 8.5/10. A few parts were underwhelming and you broke the fourth wall too many times.

Ichida

Smash Ace
People are actually telling him that he's wrong/stupid/a troll.
Both threads are incredibly, inarguably stupid. I can sense all the inherent sarcasm, which is half the reason. The other half is the pure absurdity of both.

Disco Ninja Monkey

Smash Apprentice
Wow... this post was brilliant and most of the replies to it show how much Smashboards has become GameFAQ's 2.0.

Seriously guys. People are taking him seriously. People are insulting people who thought this was a cool thread. People are actually telling him that he's wrong/stupid/a troll.

Where did the intelligence of these forums go?
Sarcasm/intentional stupidity doesn't translate very well into text.

etrain911

Smash Apprentice
Oh you're bothgoing to get Fleured cuz I have melee 4.0. It was my Chanukah gift from Sakurai. You both don't stand a chance in heck with Chuck Noriss on my side. He comes out with a flurry of roundhouse kicks. He's unhitable and after five secounds he automaticly wins.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
Oh you're bothgoing to get Fleured cuz I have melee 4.0. It was my Chanukah gift from Sakurai. You both don't stand a chance in heck with Chuck Noriss on my side. He comes out with a flurry of roundhouse kicks. He's unhitable and after five secounds he automaticly wins.
Too bad, I got melee 4.00001. I gave him 20$, and he made 4.00001 for me. It has Bob Sagot in it. He shouts Bob Sagot and then he wins.

Also, I don't get why he posted this and why people are saying this is an awesome thread... Explain.

Zodiac

Smash Master
You've gone to far fleur,, your evil is to great, GAAH! I challenge you to a brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom