• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention! Read Before Making New Threads/posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
Okay, I ask the staff to sticky this! Everyone should see this thread before posting!

Alright, Over the past couple days I've been cracking the whip a lot on most of the new posts, which I really detest doing (anyone who's had a chat with me over PM knows my reasons for acting in such a way etc. but in any case, could we stop making threads about how good/bad link is? Can we stop the discussion of Toon Link or Link? We all have our opinions, that's great, but half the time these discussions don't even relate to link anymore, and they become to broad and they should be in the tactical discussion or general. This still leaves way for discussions of many other topics, but I'll leave that up to you guys.

That is all.
~Aurashade.

Ganny

Smash Journeyman
Sticky!

I'm annoyed too by people who say link is awesome or he sucks. The rule of thumb is that if you have a complaint, someone has already posted it.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
Do you sincerely believe that those people will read this?
If they do, do you sincerely believe they will listen to you?
I've got a few tips for you next time you post here before I answer your arbitrary question:
-Stop posting and never come back
-Realize that I am your one true ruler (the reason your parents called you a broken condom was my doing)
-Stop acting stupid (this may be extremely hard for someone of your intelligence)

People will read this, because as you can plainly see, no new threads are being made, and I'm doing my job. I did it with the Link Melee boards and they were purged successfully, not only that, but I've been here long enough (longer than you obviously) to know how people on these forums act, say, post and think. Don't challenge me, you know I will stomp your neck.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
^^It's true.
>STOP POSTING $#!T.<
*No one cares if you like toon link. That's why there is a toon link forum.

*No one cares if he's "top tier" or not--that's for tournie results to decide.

Also, given the fact that the first was the politest post I've seen him make in awhile, people should realize he's being serious

Aurashade

Smash Ace
^^It's true.
>STOP POSTING $#!T.<
*No one cares if you like toon link. That's why there is a toon link forum.

*No one cares if he's "top tier" or not--that's for tournie results to decide.

Also, given the fact that the first was the politest post I've seen him make in awhile, people should realize he's being serious
I'm not even kidding, I saw this post and Kratos' posts and my faith in this board rose. There is hope!

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
i agree with you aurashade ,there are to many repeated threads with the same question/complaints/or plain stupidity and it really does not help to ppl that are new and want to know more of link on brawl , i salute you.

Sticky this thread please.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
BUMP
could someone go get the staff to sticky this? I'm too much of a fat *** to do it...

oh wait, nevermind *goes to poke a mod*

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I've got a few tips for you next time you post here before I answer your arbitrary question:
-Stop posting and never come back
-Realize that I am your one true ruler (the reason your parents called you a broken condom was my doing)
-Stop acting stupid (this may be extremely hard for someone of your intelligence)

People will read this, because as you can plainly see, no new threads are being made, and I'm doing my job. I did it with the Link Melee boards and they were purged successfully, not only that, but I've been here long enough (longer than you obviously) to know how people on these forums act, say, post and think. Don't challenge me, you know I will stomp your neck.
Unless you had a different account before your current account, than I fail to see how you have been here longer than him, seeing as how his join date was before yours. Also your account was only created in december so your claim of "purging" the melee boards seems very hard to validify.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Brilliant deductions. Why not read the melee link boards instead of looking at unnecessary info? If he purged the melee link boards, you reading them would answer the question.

But to save you time, I can tell you that he isn't lying.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
Unless you had a different account before your current account, than I fail to see how you have been here longer than him, seeing as how his join date was before yours. Also your account was only created in december so your claim of "purging" the melee boards seems very hard to validify.
I laugh at this....

Little story:
Aurashade is a troll.
Trolls get banned a lot.
When they are banned they make a new one and continue the ranting.
If you really want to know look up Lightshade's profile....

D

Deleted member

whoa whoa whoa?!?!?! wtf when did he get his other account back?

seriously mods r hella lazy on this site, if i was a mod i'd ban half the kids on the video section that post stupid **** and rick rolls

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
StickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyspamStickySticky
StickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickySticky
StickyStickyStickySticky

HiIH

Smash Lord
This really needs a sticky. There are at least three-four threads that wouldn't have been made if they would have read this.

EDIT-

Some examples.

I'll post the OP and the links.

I think it would have been nice to see skull kid (In Majora mask) Skull kid is so nice ^^ !
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=162818

Dear Aurashade,

Link is top tier.

Love,
The Afro.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=162761

(note, this one has already been locked, and the the was posted on the 10th)

So how does everyone feel about link not being able to transform into the twilight wolf? Do you think it would be a cool idea?
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=162282

Just some examples from the main page of this forum. This isn't counting all the, "Add me" "I'm the best Link" and some threads that have been posted and such.

Ignore this if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom