• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention: Former Melee Broomers and all Wannabe Future Broomers

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Guess it was Mr. Game & Watch.

My mistake, sorry about that. Oh, also, one of my most popular posts was in the topic "Link, the stupid man", or "The stupid man, Link", can't remember which one it was.(and just posted there, lol) I have a bad memory, but anyway, my two stories, Smash Bros. Battle Network(most popular) and Fulgore: Story of Light(popular only at the start...someone please read it! I put my soul into it!) were actually quite nice. My other, referred to as "No name yet"(or something similar) dealt with my internet life, which its title will now be called "Ryan Laser: Quest for the Past"(copyrighted), since some were complaining that it seemed against the story "The fic with no name", when it wasn't.(truthfully, I can't always think of names, just ideas)

For example, I can't figure out the two deities' names in Fulgore: Story of Light. I just call them Brother and Sister. Kind of proves that I'm not that smart. I may have a great imagination, but that doesn't do much for an idiot like me.(never could get a decent grade in a science class)

I just noticed...this seems spammy. I'll shut up now.

(I roleplay with my heart, so if something happens in a chatroom, I feel very similar in my heart, I.E., someone being killed. Defending the honor of someone. I guess I just got too much of a fantasy world...argh, spammed again.)

*walks away from this topic ashamed*

Ganondorf rocks

Smash Apprentice
well, I'm pretty sure that I don't qualify to be let in yet, but I would like to put myself in the running. I try to help out when I can, and I'm always willing to give advice when needed (I'm also pretty good at taking advice on my own part). I've only made one topic that I can remember and it sparked a decent (if short lived) conversation on the lack of pipes in the mario bros. level, and I'm a regular contributer to the thread on the end- of - game bonuses. well, that's what I have to offer. Like I said, not expecting anything just thought I'd bump myself on here like everyone else.

rob1out

Smash Journeyman
I wanna get in

Just a request. I never really spam. And i have a lot of knowledge about the game. i wanna share some with the broomers. I dont wanna brag about what ive done but ill just say that i think i can pretty much qualify.

Darkfire Marth

Smash Apprentice
Ohk!

Well, I haven't posted that much but recently, I have been posting in-depth and intelligently. Go look at my post on Rolling & Dodging by Mystical Poop. I have also tried to explain to some people who can't seem to get it through their heads that there are more than just two-hit combos.

If Megaman X can be let in, I think I should too. I have actually been here since January on my other account: Abo. I'm not like all the other people who get their post count up to 200 in 4 days. Also, I haven't posted a single on-liner in the MD room. I don't know If I'll be let in because I haven't been here as long as other people or haven't been as noticed as other people but If not, I can always wait until next time.

Megaman X

Smash Journeyman
I nominate DarkfireMarth

Marth has been posting extremely intelligently recently. I think he would make a fine addition to the MBR.

I wonder if Mods are even paying attention to this thread anymore. It has pretty much become a list of dribbling n00bs who want to bum their way into the MBR. However, I believe there are a select few who deserve the privelege

psychicpuff

Smash Lord
Joining the crowd.... hope it's alright

Seriously, I suppose I am good enough to have access to MBR. I may not a good player, compared to some people, but I don't think I post rubbish much nowdays, compared to last time.

Also, I think Flok, and Megaman X deserves the broom award. I see them posting well, and should be let in if they haven't yet.

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks guys, i feel respected.

Wow Hyperfalcon i was suprised you mentioned me, seeing you're one of the vets, i really like it, thx man.(Noticed my quote in my sig btw?)

Same for you Mista, i really like it the way you said it(knows melee as the back of his hand:p) and you're a great guy to talk with on MSN.Always having some humor.Thank you to.

Last and probaply least(:p j/k), Psychicpuff, thank you to.We have started to chat on MSN to and you're a cool guy to chat with, especially with the three of us(Mista, me and Psychicpuff).Although i was a little confused the first time.;)

It lightens me up, thanks.

Corin

Smash Lord
I sort of found this topic way back in page 4 of MD. I posted in it and never imagined this would happen. I'll pm BBT to come have a look at this formerly inactive topic. Best of luck to all who wish to get in.

Devious

Smash Lord
Erm, I don't think I SPAM in here, maybe you should check some of my posts in here. A Spammer can't really tell when he spams, so maybe you could check my posts and give me an evaluation.

Corin

Smash Lord
I think it will be a little too late by the time anyone reads all of your posts devious.

I've notified Bumble Bee Tuna about the topic now it's just a matter of waiting.

captaincube

Smash Journeyman
I think Ganondorf rocks derserves to be let in he is a pretty good poster. Now i know i'm an idiot for asking for you to let me in. I know i don't deserve to be let in and if i am not let in i understand. The first few topics i did were terrible. I guess you could call me the god of closed topics. Anyway i would like to be let into melee backroom but i doubt i have much or any chance of getting in. I try not to spam anymore and i believe i'm doing a much better job than when i first registered.

Rune

Smash Lord
Well, I know CORY and MrFreeze both voted to get me into the melee back room, ask them to find out if they still feel the same way..

Whatever the outcome, I think I'm good enough.. I don't spam, post quite intelligent and I'm a pretty good SSBM player.
My only real downside is my spelling/grammar, I'm from The Netherlands so you can't really blame me for that.. I hope..

I hope CORY and MrFreeze still think I'm up for it otherwise this post is just gonna look like a whole lot of trash and I'll never reach nirvana.. erm.. MBR.

Corin

Smash Lord
Maybe we should let this rest, I mean, we've been posting and posting and posting and no one has given this topic any consideration. We should leave this topic be and wait to see what happens with it. If BBT wishes to disregard this whole thing, Let him. It's his decision. If he hasn't been on then there is still a chance.
Bye, Logging off for the night.

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
I'm not demanding you let me into the backroom, but I'm just saying that I'm not a spammer and I think I would be good to be in the backroom. If I ever did spam, it wasn't on purpose. You can ask anyone who knows me on the board if I'm a spammer.

Bly

Smash Apprentice
i Have been here a while despite my low posts due to internet loss. I Think my posts are pretty good i dont spam or flame and start lots of new topics. I have had many other names before this one such as Foxwillkillagain and Bo$$ Also Lord Ness.

Qinopio

Smash Journeyman
Knock, knock

I feel that my posts are pretty intelligent. I play as Falco, Mewtwo, and Ness - in case that matters. Yeah, I have a low post count, but I'm pretty new to this board. I've been Smashing since the first game came out, and I have over 1,100 posts on the IGN SSBM board. This one's better.

Zealot2120

Smash Lord
i'd wish to be a part of the melee back room. i seem to be getting bored of the exact same topic always showing up. how do you do this? how do you do that? im hoping the the back room, that every topic is different. i need variety.

Orange

Smash Rookie
I've been around a long time just observing these forums, and that is what I plan on doing for a while now cuz I'm not into the idea of spamming. If I were in the back room, I would post just as often as I normally do, which means only when necessary.

raul

Smash Lord
im with corin, if we just forget about it and try to post better than maybe will be in back room, but for now, who cares ? is it that much of a big deal, yeah everyone wants to be there but we'll all get our chance if we become better posters, im letting this rest right now.\

also other fan fics that could appear: A Destiny Unlocked (alternate version of episdoe 1 on how Super Smash Brother got Started)...Fox's Quest: Story based on what happen after A DESTINY UNLOCKED.....KIrby's SECOND QUEST (TAKES PLACE AFTER FOX'S QUEST, based off DESTINLY UNLOCKED)

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Well, I know I haven't been here for a while, and my post count is low. But, I was in the Melee Back Room. I don't remember if I posted in the registry, but I don't SPAM. Thanks!

BTW- If it helps, I'm something around Member #954

Ocarina

Smash Lord
It's a shame to see this topic go to waste because noobs want to get into the Back room, badly... Which reminds me, I haven't been in the Back room and I don't think I've spammed (I leave it up to you to decide) and I am really sick of seeing good topics go to waste because of spammers... (Can I be let into the Back room?)

Masenko

Smash Ace
I'd really like to get in the backroom. I wouldn't post unless I had to and I'd learn a whole lot. I don't think I can be considered a n00b anymore. I'm quite active :D though it's not from spam at all. Plus, I joined in June and it will be August in an hour.

UltimateFalcoX

Smash Apprentice
i would really like to be in the back room.
i' have never been there before and most likely i'd learn something.i don't spam at all.
so Thanks:)

Darkfire Marth

Smash Apprentice
Ohk!

Guys, it doesn't matter really what your post count is. It just matters how intelligently you post. Your post count could be over 200 in just 4 days and that wouldn't be good for getting into the MBR. It has to be the quality of the posts and those 200 posts were probably MOSTLY, not all, one-liners or topics that have been closed. I haven't been here longer than some other people but I realized it doesn't necessarily mean you have to be here long in order to get in. Why, Shockfrost was let in only a week or two after he started posting. Why? Because all his posts were intelligent and thorough. They weren't just a bunch of one-liners that stated your opinion and a few words of a lame excuse. All I'm saying is, it doesn't take a large post count or a long-time registry to get into the MBR. It just takes some intelligent posting.

Ganondorf rocks

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm pretty sure that no one of any importance (i.e. mods) has looked at this in quite sometime, and I f they have it's just to laugh at all of us that are trying to convince them of how good we are. But just in case.... I would like to put my vote in for Masenko. He is a great poster and is incredibly active on the boards, and most, if not all of his posts, are good advice, and answers to questions. captaincube had a pretty rough start, but has improved vastly, and he at least deserves a little pat on the back for that.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smash Rookie
bbt even it is every hard for u to belive i was darkdragonmelee once but it got deleted and i loged on every day before i went to hong kong and when i came back i was not there u can check back to

Cyntalan Maelstrom

Smash Ace
NNID
Cyntalan
3DS FC
4227-1428-3954
like MMX, I don't post very often, but my posts are with a general amount of intelligence. Only when something really catches my eye of inqury do I even think of it. I'm more of a reader. I'd like in just to be able to READ what's in there (something I've never understood why it's not a read-only section for people without access anyway...guess it might not be possible on vBulletin either)

DaNuGuy

Smash Cadet
Ah... er... yeah, I'm asking to be let in.. not hypocritically... I wouldn't even post that much in the back room, all I wish is to see the true "secrets" "of" "the pros", and I promise I wouldn't ask questions :p

Eh, I tried :)

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by raul
oh ok after reading this thread i get whats going on now.

oh and if hyperfalcon isnt already in he should be
He most definitely isn't in, for a reason.

PimpLuigi

Agent Smith
BRoomer
hey, i read this topics every so often when i'm fishing for new members. Of coure so far i have a pretty stellar track record (ie. all the ppl i've gotten in rock) so naturally i wouldn't want to go and ruin my streak. Oh, and Raul- wow even recomending Chuck i think removes you from consideration.

-Pimp

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by PimpLuigi
hey, i read this topics every so often when i'm fishing for new members. Of coure so far i have a pretty stellar track record (ie. all the ppl i've gotten in rock) so naturally i wouldn't want to go and ruin my streak. Oh, and Raul- wow even recomending Chuck i think removes you from consideration.

-Pimp
hahaha don't be so mean, he just didn't know. Chuck seems different at first glance, from then you just laugh.. T_T

RichBrown

Smash Master
STOMP

i would like to get in... im a very active user, and ive ben around since early april, even tho ive been coming to the boards since nov (yes, im a stupid crazy man). i did break the rules accidentally noce or twice by posting in spam topics and saying they broke the rules when i was a young noob, but i personally sent an apology to giygas for doing that.

in the past month or 2, i have a perfect record, i think. ive made some friends, as well as recommended some (masenko, vidjogamer are the only ones, i think). i think im a well respected member, and i respect all other members.

if treget, X, and kokichi are allowed in the MBR, i think i should be allowed too;) ;)

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
*Blows dust off thread* It's one of those "Don't call us, we'll call you" situations.

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
people need to stop bumping these threads
good luck getting into the melee b-room though i'm sure they'll notice you zeizizma

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
He had a legitimate question and it's always advised to search for threads before making a new one. It's a legit bump methinks.

*Blows dust off thread* It's one of those "Don't call us, we'll call you" situations.
Basically sums it up. The SBRoom isn't something where you can ask for admittance. If you're a great contributor, melee pro, or a great tourney host, they'll contact you and hook you up.

Top Bottom