• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Aspiring Dedede Players (PLEASE READ)

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
Could you please stop making "Rate my Dedede" threads? I understand that you would like a second, third, etc. opinion on how you play, but I see it taking over the board whenever I decide to lurk around to see if there are some neat tricks or helpful guides people post.

I suggest someone that is more active than I make a large topic where people can ask to get their Dedede rated. A waiting list can form on the first page, and Dedede players can rate them more effectively, without cluttering the boards.

As to people and how to do *technique* look around, it's more than likely here. Try using the search function, and take a few minutes to search certain terms regarding it. For example, if one were looking for "chain grab", you should look for things like "cg, chain, grab, infinite, etc.".

If people help you out, please try to help others out. The best way to advance Dedede's playstyle is if we work together to.

And another thing I've noticed is that people ask if they're doing CG's correct a LOT. my solution would be to make a video. I've been planning on how to do this, along with saying I'd actually do it, but I never got it done. I'll attempt to do some work on it, and try to make it very in-depth. Might also cover Regiciding.

If someone else feels they are more qualified than myself to make said video, then by all means go ahead. Just let me know before I start mine in a PM please. Oh, and for the sake of our aspiring Dedede players, if you do make one, please make it detailed and not suck.

R!S3

Smash Apprentice
I agree with PPF we need a thread devoted to rating...maybe a sticky?

Making a DDD video guide is a great idea...I will try to dig up my old game bridge and make one.

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
I agree with PPF we need a thread devoted to rating...maybe a sticky?

Making a DDD video guide is a great idea...I will try to dig up my old game bridge and make one.
I changed my mind, I'll make a thread, seeing as I've been more active as of late.

I'll also get to testing stuff out possibly working on my video unless you'd like to.

Top Bottom