• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North *Pound* 4 Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I am fine with joining together with MD/VA if MD/VA's regional pride and bias doesn't poison the crew and cause bad choices.

Nah, Brandon has merely destroyed our personal relationship is all. I don't know why such a tiny person with such a tiny amount of skill talks so big, though.

False. ChuDat was the one that started it, then MD/VA's regional pride and bias came in and caused the split. I was initially against it and/or didn't care. I didn't push for it.

Keep praying to your gods, boy. You're going to need them if you ever hope to beat me.

ehhh...all i need is to outplay you next time :p

Nope. Not only are you azz at this game, but I can't possibly work with you after all of this. I will be unable to look at you without wanting to harm you, let alone manage a conversation. You are horrible.
also, umad?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't want both Mew2King and Ally. That makes it too one-sided.

@Dabuz: Plenty of Olimars outplay me and lose all the time. God protects me from losing, not the Olimars. I am not mad. Depressed, yes. Mad, no.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
If we just want to out play the other regions over out gaying them then;

1. M2K/Ally(whoever we get)
2. Atomsk
3. Chu
4. Shadow
5. ADHD
6. NEO
7. ANTI
8. Ksizzle

That's the best and most solid list, replace Anti with Candy if he doesn't make it.

Alternates should be Candy and between Fatal/Meep/PS

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I put Chu since you seem to like that novelty effect lol, but yeah, another powerhouse Snake would be safer.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

lol just felt like posting this cuz i just found it.

i just hope in my every crew battle >.>

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
This is diem's on Atomsk's name.

Inui: No one likes you, except Atomsk. be quiet.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
So basically the only people that actually want to split are Chu and Inui

you guys can go ahead and work out your differences, but we're not splitting

Lets get this done. I agree with slikviks list except for snakeee as an alt

Edit: Flower guy being on the management team would be epic in every way, not only is he smart, but he also will trash talk the other team into oblivion
Well...Snakeee isn't as good as the other players I listed. Don't overrate novelty

edit: not using meep would be insane

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
EC, here is why you get to have M2K:

On December 12 I wanted to run a small, local Smash tournament. The venue was small and previous experience had taught me to limit the number of people, because I'd rather everyone who I let come have fun, then let everyone come and no body has fun cause you can't even breath.

AlphaZealot @ Noon on Friday the 11th of December said:
(insert list)

This is the final list. Sorry ITT but there is just no way to fit a whole car of NEOH people at the downstairs of WaB. If we were upstairs it would work, but downstairs def won't.
You and a car for you (so + 3-4 people) will get first priority for the next WaB. I don't like turning people away but I also don't want to put on a ****ty event.

The list is at 26, which is two over the cap, this is done cause there will probably be a couple last minute day-of cancelations.
I made that announcement and I printed out the list of people. Mew2King then made his very first post in a tournament thread that has existed since February of last year:

Mew2King @ 11:06 PM Friday the 11th of December said:
I would really like to go to this. I missed the tournament last week and have literally nothing I can go to this week except this, and if I can't go to this then I can't get any practice for Winterfest next week (I'm going to be gone a long time after this). So please let me enter. I'm not going to be at many OH tourneys anymore and that includes next year too (and I'm moving out prolly next summer, I'll prolly be at like 4 more total before moving because I'm gonna be flying OOS a lot)

Jesse will drive me because he's going to see a friend down there anyway by coincidence, but it's like an hour or an hour out of the way, so if I could take someone's spot or go with NE ohio people that would be cool. King Beef/blue rogue/ anyone up here?? It doesn't matter that much either way I just feel it'd save jesse some gas
I then stuck to my original plan, announced weeks in advance of Mew2Kings first post in the thread, and said 'he could not come cause the list was final' like I did to a few other people, all of which had asked to come to the tournament before 11:00PM Friday night, none of which *****ed and moaned that they couldn't come. That is, no one but Mew2King. So, that is the info, I'm guessing he whined to a bunch of people on AIM or something cause word spread pretty fast and random meatriders just side with him cause they think he deserves special treatment I guess. The crybaby who didn't get his way, I'm guessing for the first time ever since he is now abanding the entire MW for something that was his own fault, is all yours.

M2K, we were cool. We are not anymore. You made this personal. That was never my intent at any point. I was never trying to single you out. You were the one who made this an issue. You were the one who complained. Unless there is some sort of real, genuine apology, then I've lost all respect I once had for you. I don't want you on MW crew, the EC can have you. I'd rather lose with a crew of people I respect and I know are good people then win with someone who is as self centered as you are.

I'll leave it with a quote from someone who had actually seen the venue, seen me put caps on my events before, and dealt with the waitlists and such. This is from the tournament thread after M2K got the meatriders to try muscle him in front of a line of people:

Keitaro said:
NJ, stop posting in here and being douches. AZ has a f-ing cap, respect it. Not even God can cut in line at this tourney so just respect that.

Sorry for my state being dumb guys.

Murdoch

Smash Cadet
Hey AZ, I didn't think you still mattered. Can you go back to your thread and cry there? this thread is wet enough with Inui's tears; I'd rather not have to change my socks.

Two things:

1. This is diem
2. This entire post is written in an English accent.
3. Eat the ONLY ****. MINDGAMES THREE THINGS:DDDDD

Murdoch

Smash Cadet
False. And I will not listen to a has-been that is both a bad person and bad at Brawl.
I'm a bad person? Because I don't like you? you act like an *******, try to take control of everything, and piss everyone off. When the voting starts for captains, not only will I prove I have a better understanding of our region, but show you that you're not entirely liked.

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOURSELF.

You lost the weight, the ugly hair, now you just need to lose your awful personality, and maybe people will stop hating you.

EditL Oh... It's Diem. lololol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm a bad person? Because I don't like you? you act like an *******, try to take control of everything, and piss everyone off.
No, you're bad because you are trying to kick someone, quite hard, when they are more down than they've ever been, and they don't really deserve it. You're bad because you're just as arrogant as me except not even good. You're bad because you're a huge jackass that constantly insults and degrades others from behind a computer screen.

You're just bad, dude. You act like you're all that, and you're not. The only thing you do is contribute to the pots at tournaments, since you ain't winning anything anymore, not even in doubles.

When the voting starts for captains, not only will I prove I have a better understanding of our region, but show you that you're not entirely liked.
LOL!

You have 1/4 of my activity, half my skill, and half my knowledge of other regions and this region. You don't know anything, dude. Why would anyone want you to be captain when you're barely active, don't travel, aren't that good, and never contribute anything the community? You shouldn't do it, and you don't deserve it. Even if I'm not that popular, or popular at all, people know that I know how to win a crew battle and have a massive amount of knowledge with regards to players inside and outside of this region. Oh, and I'm also better than you.

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOURSELF.

You lost the weight, the ugly hair, now you just need to lose your awful personality, and maybe people will stop hating you.

EditL Oh... It's Diem. lololol
Nope, I'm fine.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
dmbrandon is supposed to be banned. If he was banned like he's supposed to be, we wouldn't be having this argument, and his garbage would be gone.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
just make like neo and atomsk captains or something, as they are powerhouse players who will likely be calling the shots

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
i do not think ally nor m2k should be on our crew

we dont need them, and the last thing we need is to give the rest of the country an excuse for getting their *** kicked so hard

lets just ***** them with our own players so that they cant say anything

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Regional pride is about who plays in our region. Ally plays in our region. If another region has a problem, then they should ask Ally to come and take all their money for months so they can have him in a crew battle for 0 dollars.

I dont believe we neccesarily neeed Elliot, but I do think he is part of Atlantic North at this point. Putting him with Canada or some other region seems a bit ridiculous. They haven't seen his face since June. I can understand how MD/VA may have issues with it because you dont see him and lose to him on a weekly basis, but trust from the NY/NJ perspective he is as Atlantic North as Atlantic North can be.

Oh and, to me, where you play Smash is the only thing that matters for regional crews in Super Smash Brothers. Elliot eating, drinking, pissing, and having his mail sent to Canada is irrelevant to Smash.

Lastly, I don't think Jason should be in the crew. I think Jason is cool and all, but using the same definition of regional pride, he just doesn't fit that criteria. He has been in the midwest, taking all of their money, so he should play for the midwest.

:040:

D

Deleted member

IMO:

m2k
ally
azen
adhd
anti
neo
shadow
ksizzle
atomsk
meep

everyone else good as subs.

edit: if you guys insist on being split, I'm taking over. And I'm not asking for your permission, I'll just do it.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
yea, define "lives". does he actually reside in a place that he calls home, works a job or goes to school there, or is he just bunking with smashers and playing smash all the time? (I don't know, just asking). to me, the latter wouldn't really count as "living".
To answer your question, I housed him almost every weekend, and for a week back in September. He's not coming back until after pound, but this is his preferred region to compete in, so I see no reason as to why he can't rep the region he most frequently competes in.

Also, give mew2king a spot. The kid isn't even allowed to compete in the region he lives in now.

Diem post on Inui's account next please.

No, you're bad because you are trying to kick someone, quite hard, when they are more down than they've ever been, and they don't really deserve it.
I deleted the rest to highlight this part.

Lucas... I'm being dead serious.

You do deserve it. You're a jerk. To everyone. I mean, I'm an *******, too, but I'm cool. You're a jerk with no swagger. You're like... Super ugly, more talentless Jay-Z. And because you had that amazing venue, and access to ****, we dealt with it. For a long time. Ever stop to think why people hate you so **** much? Do you think we're being funny?

I love you when you're not being this ****face that you are most of the time. You can be cool, but the final word is:

YOU'RE BIASED, ANNOYING, INSISTING, OVER BEARING, AND YOU'RE A PLAIN OLD ****ING JERK. IF YOU DON'T CUT THIS **** OUT, YOU'LL BE ALONE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Also: I should be banned? How about I find every post you've made talking about sucking underage kid's *****? Maybe the ones when you've SPECIFICALLY NAMED PEOPLE WHO FREQUENT THIS SITE WHO ARE NO OLDER THAN 15?!?!?!?

Maybe you should go to prison? Creeper. Take a month off. Go hiking in the ****ing mountains. You need to have a spiritual journey, or some ****. Right now, as you are, you're unacceptable to society. You need to find your spirit animal, or Jesus, or something.

Honest.

Faith if I PM you my account info, will you use it?
Yes.
if only Wife was here
OMFG.
i do not think ally nor m2k should be on our crew

we dont need them, and the last thing we need is to give the rest of the country an excuse for getting their *** kicked so hard

lets just ***** them with our own players so that they cant say anything
I agreed with this 100% until I read

---V

Regional pride is about who plays in our region. Ally plays in our region. If another region has a problem, then they should ask Ally to come and take all their money for months so they can have him in a crew battle for 0 dollars.

I dont believe we neccesarily neeed Elliot, but I do think he is part of Atlantic North at this point. Putting him with Canada or some other region seems a bit ridiculous. They haven't seen his face since June. I can understand how MD/VA may have issues with it because you dont see him and lose to him on a weekly basis, but trust from the NY/NJ perspective he is as Atlantic North as Atlantic North can be.

Oh and, to me, where you play Smash is the only thing that matters for regional crews in Super Smash Brothers. Elliot eating, drinking, pissing, and having his mail sent to Canada is irrelevant to Smash.

Lastly, I don't think Jason should be in the crew. I think Jason is cool and all, but using the same definition of regional pride, he just doesn't fit that criteria. He has been in the midwest, taking all of their money, so he should play for the midwest.

:040:
I've probably lost 300$ to Ally in the past 3 months.

And I barely show up.

IMO:

m2k
ally
azen
adhd
anti
neo
shadow
ksizzle
atomsk
meep

everyone else good as subs.

edit: if you guys insist on being split, I'm taking over. And I'm not asking for your permission, I'll just do it.
gg.

I want all of AN+Ally. No m2k. He's midwest. This is about regional crews, ya know? Ally is a part of our ever-so dysfunctional family, now, and with that, he's gonna have to **** it.

Hax

Smash Champion
pleeeeeease if we're ****** someone can i play in this as falcon? i can def. take a stock off a snake/ddd (big characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom